Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17008

    Mr ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAbc1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here ever seen Natalia Hale?
    LOL you may have landed on the wrong board with that question.

    From her EROS ad:

    *rates start at 1200*

  2. #17007

    Veronika

    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Just search her name here. Turns up Lego19's report on 11-1-19, for example. Has been reviewed on emonkey. She does look good but too pricey for me.
    I did see her earlier in the Fall, she is as advertised pics are accurate. The rate is high but you are seeing a 21/22 year old doll. Everything covered 2 pops (4 hr).

  3. #17006

    Jazelle

    Anybody have any info on Jazelle?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/57324717/#.

    Wondering what she's like, I'm planning on seeing her in a little bit and will report my experience back. New to this area and I wanted to indulge in the hobby while I'm up here from wpb.

  4. #17005

    Come relax

    Can some one please tell me if "come relax" Klaudia is actually a female? Has this been verified?

  5. #17004
    Quote Originally Posted by AllGoes  [View Original Post]
    Good bye 2020, good bye fake Brazilian ads, good bye Waltham, Saugus, Peabody. 2020 sucked for obvious reasons. But also sucked spending countless hours navigating sites to try to find a real girl with real or even somewhat close pics. Can't tell you how many times I met the same girl in multiple locations with different pics. Same "Brazilian" with horrible tattoos. 6 ads 6 telephone numbers 1 girl. I know of the two real Brazilians with real pics and they are both amazing. But for the rest of the ads. Never again.
    He'll be dialing their numbers by the end of the weekend. LOL.

  6. #17003

    Natalia Hale

    Has anyone here ever seen Natalia Hale?

  7. #17002

    Kim in Foxborough.

    Any information on this provider?

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/562134722381

  8. #17001

    Veronica Love

    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    She looks plenty young and petite. Has anyone seen her or similar ads out of state-there's no match to phone #'s in other cities afaict, and listcrawler craps out on reviews!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3156648
    Just search her name here. Turns up Lego19's report on 11-1-19, for example. Has been reviewed on emonkey. She does look good but too pricey for me.

  9. #17000

    Anybody seen this russkie (supposedly)?

    She looks plenty young and petite. Has anyone seen her or similar ads out of state-there's no match to phone #'s in other cities afaict, and listcrawler craps out on reviews!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3156648

  10. #16999

    Who is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. She looks cute. Course, in her ad, she says "No low ballers, period. " I guess we know who that is.
    No, who are your referring to?

  11. #16998

    Good bye

    I am personally saying goodbye!

    I am refusing to fall for these fake ads in 2021. Hopefully I'll find a reliable regular and stick with her. Tired of rolling the dice and losing every time. And no I'm not going to Costa Rica or Bangkok or Canada where I know it's better. This is just a self reflection of 2020 LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I don't quite understand. None of these things will go away or change in 2021
    .

  12. #16997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by AllGoes  [View Original Post]
    Good bye 2020, good bye fake Brazilian ads, good bye Waltham, Saugus, Peabody. 2020 sucked for obvious reasons. But also sucked spending countless hours navigating sites to try to find a real girl with real or even somewhat close pics. Can't tell you how many times I met the same girl in multiple locations with different pics. Same "Brazilian" with horrible tattoos. 6 ads 6 telephone numbers 1 girl. I know of the two real Brazilians with real pics and they are both amazing. But for the rest of the ads. Never again.
    I don't quite understand. None of these things will go away or change in 2021.

  13. #16996

    Good bye 2020

    Good bye 2020, good bye fake Brazilian ads, good bye Waltham, Saugus, Peabody. 2020 sucked for obvious reasons. But also sucked spending countless hours navigating sites to try to find a real girl with real or even somewhat close pics. Can't tell you how many times I met the same girl in multiple locations with different pics. Same "Brazilian" with horrible tattoos. 6 ads 6 telephone numbers 1 girl. I know of the two real Brazilians with real pics and they are both amazing. But for the rest of the ads. Never again.

  14. #16995
    That's too bad. She looks cute. Course, in her ad, she says "No low ballers, period. " I guess we know who that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies;5139023[URL
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/massachusetts/boston/57279999/[/URL]

    Texted then talked with this girl the other day, she seemed real and looked ok.

    Her previous ad had she did anal and BBFS in it so I asked her about them. She said yes and small up charge, agreed and was told where she was on north shore and made plans.

    Get there and let her know I am there she gives me room. I go up, knock, and it is the girl in the pictures. About 5'2" or 3".

    Talk a little and then make sure what we talked about was good. Well, now she said she did not do that.

    Said why did you tell me you did and why is it in your ad?

    Wished her a good day and walked out. She was trying to get me not to leave and seemed mad about me leaving.

    She is bait and switch avoid this one.

  15. #16994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/57279999/

    Texted then talked with this girl the other day, she seemed real and looked ok.

    Her previous ad had she did anal and BBFS in it so I asked her about them. She said yes and small up charge, agreed and was told where she was on north shore and made plans.

    Get there and let her know I am there she gives me room. I go up, knock, and it is the girl in the pictures. About 5'2" or 3".

    Talk a little and then make sure what we talked about was good. Well, now she said she did not do that.

    Said why did you tell me you did and why is it in your ad?

    Wished her a good day and walked out. She was trying to get me not to leave and seemed mad about me leaving.

    She is bait and switch avoid this one.
    Her ad says no bbbfs. So does that mean she don't do BBBJ. Because paying $125 hh with no BBBJ is a No No No.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape