Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 691 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5124

    Need advise

    I'm a older gentleman that reads these boards everyday, very entertaining to read. Here's my problem, looking for mature women that is not a risk and easy to deal with. In the 70's when I was young here, in Daytona, things were much simpler Big Daddys, The wreck, etc Thank you if you can help me. Love reading these posts God luck fiends.

  2. #5123

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Definitely worth a look but I'm wondering if she is indeed real?
    Not Posts in several States.

  3. #5122
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  4. #5121

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsm7422  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/623726736097

    Anyone had the opportunity? Have met Lexxi before and was a decent experience. Just wondering if anyone has met her friend. I texted the other day but it was very early morning and never gotten a response. Noticed though that the number on this ad is the same number that Tiffany uses. Guessing it must be her just using a different name maybe?
    Same girl same horrible experience! Stay clear of Tiffany it's impossible to fuck her with her screwed up hip. Lexi is a super sexy chick and the only thing good about that twosome is it gets her out of that shithole on the beach she was at. After seeing them both separately I will use the extra coin and see Lexi longer instead of a lame threesome with the gimp.

  5. #5120

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecoolntn  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/insert-push-play/33429600

    Saw her and she is 50, not 35 but has a decent body. No daty and I was given a lecture on germs when I tried to stick fip. She lay down beside me to give me a BJ and said she had a bad leg and proceeded to hold it up in the air. Junior loser desire and I got up and left never got to the dirty deed. Would not repeat.
    Can't follow your link but anyone that wants to lecture when they are being paid is a bad option. I would of left as well bad leg or not. I'll never understand how some thing handicaps are sexy? All it really does is kill a hard on!

  6. #5119

    Waste of time and money

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/insert-push-play/33429600

    Saw her and she is 50, not 35 but has a decent body. No daty and I was given a lecture on germs when I tried to stick fip. She lay down beside me to give me a BJ and said she had a bad leg and proceeded to hold it up in the air. Junior loser desire and I got up and left never got to the dirty deed. Would not repeat.

  7. #5118

    Lexxi / Marilyn

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/623726736097

    Anyone had the opportunity? Have met Lexxi before and was a decent experience. Just wondering if anyone has met her friend. I texted the other day but it was very early morning and never gotten a response. Noticed though that the number on this ad is the same number that Tiffany uses. Guessing it must be her just using a different name maybe?

  8. #5117

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD334  [View Original Post]
    Same with me brother I can't get a response out of her I saw sunny had a review of her. But haven't seen anything since.
    I will add my poor experience with Audrey. After several texts we agreed on a number of details including a time to meet at her place. Then she went dark never to be heard from again. I have not since pursued her.

  9. #5116

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...8/844932241761

    What's the deal with her? I've tried over a week to schedule and nothing. She updates pics a lot and looks incredible I'm wondering if intention is real though? Has anyone seen her recently? I'd love to know what the secret is because she doesn't answer to anything I send at all. Any experiences that are recent are appreciated.
    I did a review of her 3-4 weeks ago if you search her name in the thread. Was a little difficult to get arranged but finally was able to work it out. Pics are heavily filtered but she does have a nice thin body if that's your thing. (It is for me) I may or may not repeat. She just didn't really seem into it and felt a little rushed but that's been my experience with several.

  10. #5115

    Audrey

    Same with me brother I can't get a response out of her I saw sunny had a review of her. But haven't seen anything since.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...8/844932241761

    What's the deal with her? I've tried over a week to schedule and nothing. She updates pics a lot and looks incredible I'm wondering if intention is real though? Has anyone seen her recently? I'd love to know what the secret is because she doesn't answer to anything I send at all. Any experiences that are recent are appreciated.
    .

  11. #5114

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Definitely worth a look but I'm wondering if she is indeed real?
    Seems to me that she posting in many cities I would be careful.

  12. #5113

    Audrey

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...8/844932241761

    What's the deal with her? I've tried over a week to schedule and nothing. She updates pics a lot and looks incredible I'm wondering if intention is real though? Has anyone seen her recently? I'd love to know what the secret is because she doesn't answer to anything I send at all. Any experiences that are recent are appreciated.

  13. #5112

    Verifications

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    I note the ad says "Facetime or Duo verification required". I suggest caution here, as this is tantamount to sending them a face pic, since they can screenshot your video chat at any time, or even record it.

    If I felt compelled to video chat with a provider or scammer, I would ensure there were nothing recognizable in view (to the significant other, the provider / scammer, the boss, etc) including my own appearance. My going-in assumption would be that the other party will be doing an image search on whatever they see. I would also assume that the image could eventually be viewed by someone who knows me (since I will, of course, be president one day).

    Cheers!
    What's the plan for disguising your Johnson when you get to the LEO check part? That's how they got Michael Jackson, that infamous wart and left boner bend! Guess you always tattoo a pair of lips on your tool or something like that!

    Cheers, Queers and Steers brother!

    TheeStiffy.

  14. #5111

    On video verification

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverOne21  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried this one? I just started to see her post.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/653934759842
    I note the ad says "Facetime or Duo verification required". I suggest caution here, as this is tantamount to sending them a face pic, since they can screenshot your video chat at any time, or even record it.

    If I felt compelled to video chat with a provider or scammer, I would ensure there were nothing recognizable in view (to the significant other, the provider / scammer, the boss, etc) including my own appearance. My going-in assumption would be that the other party will be doing an image search on whatever they see. I would also assume that the image could eventually be viewed by someone who knows me (since I will, of course, be president one day).

    Cheers!

  15. #5110

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverOne21  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried this one? I just started to see her post.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/653934759842
    Definitely worth a look but I'm wondering if she is indeed real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape