Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 10356
-
01-01-21 16:04 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 66Same
Same girl same horrible experience! Stay clear of Tiffany it's impossible to fuck her with her screwed up hip. Lexi is a super sexy chick and the only thing good about that twosome is it gets her out of that shithole on the beach she was at. After seeing them both separately I will use the extra coin and see Lexi longer instead of a lame threesome with the gimp.
Originally Posted by Jsm7422
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 12:25 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 468Link
Can't follow your link but anyone that wants to lecture when they are being paid is a bad option. I would of left as well bad leg or not. I'll never understand how some thing handicaps are sexy? All it really does is kill a hard on!
Originally Posted by Joecoolntn
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 12:20 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 73Waste of time and money
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/insert-push-play/33429600
Saw her and she is 50, not 35 but has a decent body. No daty and I was given a lecture on germs when I tried to stick fip. She lay down beside me to give me a BJ and said she had a bad leg and proceeded to hold it up in the air. Junior loser desire and I got up and left never got to the dirty deed. Would not repeat.
-
01-01-21 12:06 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 27Lexxi / Marilyn
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/623726736097
Anyone had the opportunity? Have met Lexxi before and was a decent experience. Just wondering if anyone has met her friend. I texted the other day but it was very early morning and never gotten a response. Noticed though that the number on this ad is the same number that Tiffany uses. Guessing it must be her just using a different name maybe?
-
01-01-21 11:53 #5117Regular Member

Posts: 11Audrey
I will add my poor experience with Audrey. After several texts we agreed on a number of details including a time to meet at her place. Then she went dark never to be heard from again. I have not since pursued her.
Originally Posted by BigD334
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 09:00 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 27Audrey
I did a review of her 3-4 weeks ago if you search her name in the thread. Was a little difficult to get arranged but finally was able to work it out. Pics are heavily filtered but she does have a nice thin body if that's your thing. (It is for me) I may or may not repeat. She just didn't really seem into it and felt a little rushed but that's been my experience with several.
Originally Posted by RocketMan32
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 08:02 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 144Audrey
Same with me brother I can't get a response out of her I saw sunny had a review of her. But haven't seen anything since.
.
Originally Posted by RocketMan32
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 06:31 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 145Real
Seems to me that she posting in many cities I would be careful.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 03:57 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 66Audrey
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...8/844932241761
What's the deal with her? I've tried over a week to schedule and nothing. She updates pics a lot and looks incredible I'm wondering if intention is real though? Has anyone seen her recently? I'd love to know what the secret is because she doesn't answer to anything I send at all. Any experiences that are recent are appreciated.
-
12-31-20 22:02 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 84Verifications
What's the plan for disguising your Johnson when you get to the LEO check part? That's how they got Michael Jackson, that infamous wart and left boner bend! Guess you always tattoo a pair of lips on your tool or something like that!
Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken
[View Original Post]
Cheers, Queers and Steers brother!
TheeStiffy.
-
12-31-20 19:34 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 482On video verification
I note the ad says "Facetime or Duo verification required". I suggest caution here, as this is tantamount to sending them a face pic, since they can screenshot your video chat at any time, or even record it.
Originally Posted by SilverOne21
[View Original Post]
If I felt compelled to video chat with a provider or scammer, I would ensure there were nothing recognizable in view (to the significant other, the provider / scammer, the boss, etc) including my own appearance. My going-in assumption would be that the other party will be doing an image search on whatever they see. I would also assume that the image could eventually be viewed by someone who knows me (since I will, of course, be president one day).
Cheers!
-
12-31-20 14:13 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 468Real?
Definitely worth a look but I'm wondering if she is indeed real?
Originally Posted by SilverOne21
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 07:53 #5109Regular Member

Posts: 7Sky flossy
Have you tried this one? I just started to see her post.
Originally Posted by Jmoedb
[View Original Post]
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/653934759842
-
12-30-20 12:07 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 837Totally ghosted me a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by TruffleButter
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 04:50 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 27CeCe
Have visited once. Pics are pretty on point. Good personality and seemed interested in what she was doing which is more than I can say for several of the others I've visited. Donation was reasonable and place was clean. Was a QV so didn't get too involved but would probably repeat.
Originally Posted by SilverOne21
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






