Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 691 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5121

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsm7422  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/623726736097

    Anyone had the opportunity? Have met Lexxi before and was a decent experience. Just wondering if anyone has met her friend. I texted the other day but it was very early morning and never gotten a response. Noticed though that the number on this ad is the same number that Tiffany uses. Guessing it must be her just using a different name maybe?
    Same girl same horrible experience! Stay clear of Tiffany it's impossible to fuck her with her screwed up hip. Lexi is a super sexy chick and the only thing good about that twosome is it gets her out of that shithole on the beach she was at. After seeing them both separately I will use the extra coin and see Lexi longer instead of a lame threesome with the gimp.

  2. #5120

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecoolntn  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/insert-push-play/33429600

    Saw her and she is 50, not 35 but has a decent body. No daty and I was given a lecture on germs when I tried to stick fip. She lay down beside me to give me a BJ and said she had a bad leg and proceeded to hold it up in the air. Junior loser desire and I got up and left never got to the dirty deed. Would not repeat.
    Can't follow your link but anyone that wants to lecture when they are being paid is a bad option. I would of left as well bad leg or not. I'll never understand how some thing handicaps are sexy? All it really does is kill a hard on!

  3. #5119

    Waste of time and money

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/insert-push-play/33429600

    Saw her and she is 50, not 35 but has a decent body. No daty and I was given a lecture on germs when I tried to stick fip. She lay down beside me to give me a BJ and said she had a bad leg and proceeded to hold it up in the air. Junior loser desire and I got up and left never got to the dirty deed. Would not repeat.

  4. #5118

    Lexxi / Marilyn

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/623726736097

    Anyone had the opportunity? Have met Lexxi before and was a decent experience. Just wondering if anyone has met her friend. I texted the other day but it was very early morning and never gotten a response. Noticed though that the number on this ad is the same number that Tiffany uses. Guessing it must be her just using a different name maybe?

  5. #5117

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD334  [View Original Post]
    Same with me brother I can't get a response out of her I saw sunny had a review of her. But haven't seen anything since.
    I will add my poor experience with Audrey. After several texts we agreed on a number of details including a time to meet at her place. Then she went dark never to be heard from again. I have not since pursued her.

  6. #5116

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...8/844932241761

    What's the deal with her? I've tried over a week to schedule and nothing. She updates pics a lot and looks incredible I'm wondering if intention is real though? Has anyone seen her recently? I'd love to know what the secret is because she doesn't answer to anything I send at all. Any experiences that are recent are appreciated.
    I did a review of her 3-4 weeks ago if you search her name in the thread. Was a little difficult to get arranged but finally was able to work it out. Pics are heavily filtered but she does have a nice thin body if that's your thing. (It is for me) I may or may not repeat. She just didn't really seem into it and felt a little rushed but that's been my experience with several.

  7. #5115

    Audrey

    Same with me brother I can't get a response out of her I saw sunny had a review of her. But haven't seen anything since.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...8/844932241761

    What's the deal with her? I've tried over a week to schedule and nothing. She updates pics a lot and looks incredible I'm wondering if intention is real though? Has anyone seen her recently? I'd love to know what the secret is because she doesn't answer to anything I send at all. Any experiences that are recent are appreciated.
    .

  8. #5114

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Definitely worth a look but I'm wondering if she is indeed real?
    Seems to me that she posting in many cities I would be careful.

  9. #5113

    Audrey

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...8/844932241761

    What's the deal with her? I've tried over a week to schedule and nothing. She updates pics a lot and looks incredible I'm wondering if intention is real though? Has anyone seen her recently? I'd love to know what the secret is because she doesn't answer to anything I send at all. Any experiences that are recent are appreciated.

  10. #5112

    Verifications

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    I note the ad says "Facetime or Duo verification required". I suggest caution here, as this is tantamount to sending them a face pic, since they can screenshot your video chat at any time, or even record it.

    If I felt compelled to video chat with a provider or scammer, I would ensure there were nothing recognizable in view (to the significant other, the provider / scammer, the boss, etc) including my own appearance. My going-in assumption would be that the other party will be doing an image search on whatever they see. I would also assume that the image could eventually be viewed by someone who knows me (since I will, of course, be president one day).

    Cheers!
    What's the plan for disguising your Johnson when you get to the LEO check part? That's how they got Michael Jackson, that infamous wart and left boner bend! Guess you always tattoo a pair of lips on your tool or something like that!

    Cheers, Queers and Steers brother!

    TheeStiffy.

  11. #5111

    On video verification

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverOne21  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried this one? I just started to see her post.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/653934759842
    I note the ad says "Facetime or Duo verification required". I suggest caution here, as this is tantamount to sending them a face pic, since they can screenshot your video chat at any time, or even record it.

    If I felt compelled to video chat with a provider or scammer, I would ensure there were nothing recognizable in view (to the significant other, the provider / scammer, the boss, etc) including my own appearance. My going-in assumption would be that the other party will be doing an image search on whatever they see. I would also assume that the image could eventually be viewed by someone who knows me (since I will, of course, be president one day).

    Cheers!

  12. #5110

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverOne21  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried this one? I just started to see her post.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/653934759842
    Definitely worth a look but I'm wondering if she is indeed real?

  13. #5109

    Sky flossy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. Short / thick pushing on small bbw but not quite there yet. Nice fat ass though and she has decent top. Doesn't rush and if your lucky full GFE. Now hit my dm with some local clam I aint had yet LOL.
    Have you tried this one? I just started to see her post.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/653934759842

  14. #5108
    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleButter  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...9/406717984704

    Seen her for the fifth time, today was probably one of the worst experiences with her. I arrived on time only to have the neighbor guy next-door room stand by the door and stare at me as I'm in my car. Waited approximately 10 minutes or so before I went in because he was not moving. Got inside the room, and it was a disaster. She had heavy make up on to cover up some things. Started with a BBBJ before going to several positions. The smell down there was horrible. Normally there's not a smell but it was so strong that I actually had to stop and let her finish me off by hand. Went to the bathroom to Clean up and of course not a single clean towel, everything was dirty and on the floor. Don't think I'm going to repeat anymore with her.
    Totally ghosted me a couple of weeks ago.

  15. #5107

    CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverOne21  [View Original Post]
    Have visited once. Pics are pretty on point. Good personality and seemed interested in what she was doing which is more than I can say for several of the others I've visited. Donation was reasonable and place was clean. Was a QV so didn't get too involved but would probably repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape