Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 10356
-
12-29-20 15:59 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 1069Cece
Seen her a couple times. Short / thick pushing on small bbw but not quite there yet. Nice fat ass though and she has decent top. Doesn't rush and if your lucky full GFE. Now hit my dm with some local clam I aint had yet LOL.
Originally Posted by SilverOne21
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:54 #5105Senior Member

Posts: 468Shenanigans
Anyone that wants to play games with the rate upon arrival isn't worth the visit and at those Initial rates being so high already I definitely would not have been the one to pay for anymore! I get the feeling if you would of started to jet rates would of fell in a hurry. Not anyone I have time for their games!
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:49 #5104Senior Member

Posts: 66Pudge
Her pics definitely don't do her any favors with her pot belly and Doily for a robe. Her donations would really have to be a bargain to consider the experience.
Originally Posted by SilverOne21
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:07 #5103Senior Member

Posts: 486Thanks
Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 09:53 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 243250
Clean, no candy, nice, 2 rounds.
Originally Posted by MiloYamBags
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 09:42 #5101Regular Member

Posts: 7Cece
Any one tried this one?
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/452628927103
-
12-29-20 09:14 #5100

Posts: 1286Joan
I will say the investment would be worth the price. Joan is one of the best in the area, but as we all know, part of it is chemistry, part of it is personality. She gets room on short notice, so stay diligent.
Originally Posted by MiloYamBags
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 06:40 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 486Erika Thanks
Went up 50 from where? She was 2 for the hour when I called. Expensive for incall.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi;5134362[URL
-
12-28-20 19:17 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 243Well I took the plunge for us all
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/57187566/
Had a dream about this one. Pics are real. Up sell when I got there. Went up 50 but #Yolo I was there already. She is a clean girl. Safe incall, hair is short though. Only thing I noticed that was different. Would repeat if she honors the original price. Fool me once and all that.
-
12-28-20 16:43 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 486Joan
When I spoke to her last week, she had an incall on ISB. I guess this week must be slow, so not willing to invest.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 12:30 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 468Search
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...u/617137379695
Originally Posted by SilverOne21
[View Original Post]
With a name most searches are fruitful. She does have incall on occasion as well.
-
12-28-20 09:13 #5095Regular Member

Posts: 7Joan?
Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 07:39 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 243Joan
Had a dream with her off of i4 before it turns into 95. She is just a nice persona that has great comms and is reliable. While all of us chase the next best thing in the area, keep Joan at the ready. She answered quickly and I was there in 20 min. Clean hotel, nice conversation, no drama and out 30 min later. No signs of candy, straight business woman who is also a family woman. Stay safe out there gents.
-
12-27-20 22:16 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 429The link works fine. Just scroll down til you see her posting which starts off:
Originally Posted by HotNhung
[View Original Post]
Experience vs excellence.
-
12-27-20 20:27 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 70Any info
This could be fun or a thief. Seems reasonable on the options. I like them skinny like this.
Anyone seen her. Looks like backdoor is available.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/57182498/#.











Reply With Quote





