Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 691 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverOne21  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. Short / thick pushing on small bbw but not quite there yet. Nice fat ass though and she has decent top. Doesn't rush and if your lucky full GFE. Now hit my dm with some local clam I aint had yet LOL.

  2. #5105

    Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Clean, no candy, nice, 2 rounds.
    Anyone that wants to play games with the rate upon arrival isn't worth the visit and at those Initial rates being so high already I definitely would not have been the one to pay for anymore! I get the feeling if you would of started to jet rates would of fell in a hurry. Not anyone I have time for their games!

  3. #5104

    Pudge

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverOne21  [View Original Post]
    Her pics definitely don't do her any favors with her pot belly and Doily for a robe. Her donations would really have to be a bargain to consider the experience.

  4. #5103

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Clean, no candy, nice, 2 rounds.
    Thanks for the update.

  5. #5102

    250

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Went up 50 from where? She was 2 for the hour when I called. Expensive for incall.
    Clean, no candy, nice, 2 rounds.

  6. #5101

  7. #5100

    Joan

    I will say the investment would be worth the price. Joan is one of the best in the area, but as we all know, part of it is chemistry, part of it is personality. She gets room on short notice, so stay diligent.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    When I spoke to her last week, she had an incall on ISB. I guess this week must be slow, so not willing to invest.

  8. #5099

    Erika Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi;5134362[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/daytona/57187566/[/URL]

    Had a dream about this one. Pics are real. Up sell when I got there. Went up 50 but #Yolo I was there already. She is a clean girl. Safe incall, hair is short though. Only thing I noticed that was different. Would repeat if she honors the original price. Fool me once and all that.
    Went up 50 from where? She was 2 for the hour when I called. Expensive for incall.

  9. #5098

    Well I took the plunge for us all

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/57187566/

    Had a dream about this one. Pics are real. Up sell when I got there. Went up 50 but #Yolo I was there already. She is a clean girl. Safe incall, hair is short though. Only thing I noticed that was different. Would repeat if she honors the original price. Fool me once and all that.

  10. #5097

    Joan

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...u/617137379695

    With a name most searches are fruitful. She does have incall on occasion as well.
    When I spoke to her last week, she had an incall on ISB. I guess this week must be slow, so not willing to invest.

  11. #5096

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverOne21  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...u/617137379695

    With a name most searches are fruitful. She does have incall on occasion as well.

  12. #5095

    Joan?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her off of i4 before it turns into 95. She is just a nice persona that has great comms and is reliable. While all of us chase the next best thing in the area, keep Joan at the ready. She answered quickly and I was there in 20 min. Clean hotel, nice conversation, no drama and out 30 min later. No signs of candy, straight business woman who is also a family woman. Stay safe out there gents
    Do you have a link for her?

  13. #5094

    Joan

    Had a dream with her off of i4 before it turns into 95. She is just a nice persona that has great comms and is reliable. While all of us chase the next best thing in the area, keep Joan at the ready. She answered quickly and I was there in 20 min. Clean hotel, nice conversation, no drama and out 30 min later. No signs of candy, straight business woman who is also a family woman. Stay safe out there gents.

  14. #5093
    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    What's her name or her actual link?
    The link works fine. Just scroll down til you see her posting which starts off:

    Experience vs excellence.

  15. #5092

    Any info

    This could be fun or a thief. Seems reasonable on the options. I like them skinny like this.

    Anyone seen her. Looks like backdoor is available.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/57182498/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape