Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,621 to 22,635 of 41288
-
12-30-20 20:40 #18668Senior Member

Posts: 351Chloe
So, after doing my normal introductory email that gets all the BS out of the way: has first name, age, my race, only pay cash, say not cop / LEO, and the ask if does the services I look for on a date and what the rates are, if not on the ad / post.
This "Chloe" proceeds to say doesn't want talk about anything that would incriminate and wants to be discreet.
I told her okay, I can provide references to her if she want on how a great guy I am, she says she will pass.
I don't like these stuck-up bitches at all, maybe someone has GPS.
She posts like once a month on STG, normally posts on Escort Alligator. Below is the link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57268053/
Anyone had any luck with her, was I done wrong, or possibly did I luck out on this one if no one has had a good time with her anyway?
-
12-30-20 16:38 #18667Senior Member

Posts: 226Lmaooo
Thank you. Hahahha.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 16:23 #18666Senior Member

Posts: 224Well one thing for sure she is a very busy lady for she has posted in 4 different cites in the last 24 hours.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/phone/534-444-4118
-
12-30-20 16:11 #18665Regular Member

Posts: 14I doubt it
Different phone numbers, cities, and pictures for that one, all over. Unlikely It's legit.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/northeast...7/52/883710/ff
https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/8.../52/1059114/ff
-
12-30-20 16:02 #18664Senior Member

Posts: 226Any info of this lady either?
-
12-30-20 15:58 #18663Senior Member

Posts: 628Were her listed activities accurate? Wanted $. 8 for hh, pretty steep for not knowing what's available and only having one review I could find. Is CIM really on the buffet? DM is fine if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 15:48 #18662Senior Member

Posts: 226Any info of this lady?
-
12-30-20 15:40 #18661Senior Member

Posts: 226Hmmm
I'm interested also. Hopefully someone has some info.
Originally Posted by Mrbbp
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 15:02 #18660Senior Member

Posts: 43Was actually going to post a review today.
I dreamed with her a few days ago. Was actually going to post a review today. Comms were spotty. Originally quoted me 100 for the QV. Told her absolutely not and she countered with the standard donation which I obliged. Saw me in her apartment. She was dropped off by a black dude who she says was a friend of hers. Idk if it's handler or not. He left before I made my way up and there were no issues. Apartment was not messy per say just lived in. Still pretty neat though. Smelled like weed if that's an issue for you. As far as she goes She's cool I guess kind of reserved and quiet. Seems to be more on the submissive side. She was wearing a tight fitting dress and the body was decent. She's not fat but not a spinner either. I feel as though the pics are a pretty accurate representation of her. Pretty face and lots of tats. Pussy was shaved and the ass seemed supple.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
No track marks that I could see and no smells. I was only there for a QV. Wanted a quick BJ and on my way. She got the job done but honestly with how much cum I had saved up anything that remotely felt like a mouth could have done it. I'd give her 5/10 on the BJ scale. No slop, DT was okay but just same motion over and over. No eye contact. Didn't mind having her head grabbed or forced down and swallowed every drop after I let it loose down her throat. I didn't really care to Coach her up or ask her for anything special but I feel like with her submissive personality she would take direction well. Chatted a bit after she talked about how she was into kink stuff. BDSM type stuff. Asked about Greek and she said yes for an up charge. I feel like the menu is pretty open I just hate it when they try to nickel and dime you to death. I'll probably repeat for sure at least once to ass fuck her and test the pussy out. Also may repeat for a good quick BBBJ and cum shot as I regret not glazing her last go around. YMMV.
-
12-30-20 14:52 #18659Senior Member

Posts: 144Any intel
Hate it when there is no name to check.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/885127849067
-
12-30-20 12:48 #18658Senior Member

Posts: 248Depends what you're looking for
Nothing but good experiences personally and The most open menu I've experienced here.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 12:36 #18657Senior Member

Posts: 628Thanks.
I had found the "legit" comment earlier and was optimistic; but I had missed yours. This is what I was afraid of.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 12:24 #18656Senior Member

Posts: 243Just meh
Talks about sloppy dt, it was anything but that. Dry mouth, had to stop twice for a drink. Not as advertised, won't ever repeat. Have a report a few back.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 12:16 #18655Senior Member

Posts: 628Any info on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/112635608692
Talks a good game in her ad and looks passably attractive.
-
12-30-20 12:11 #18654Senior Member

Posts: 1170About jacked up body girl
Clit is right! That body is a hot azz mess. The best I can say about her is the BJ is pretty decent and the puss is very tight. She's better to see at night-- to hide the imperfections.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






