Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18678

    What now

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    So, after doing my normal introductory email that gets all the BS out of the way: has first name, age, my race, only pay cash, say not cop / LEO, and the ask if does the services I look for on a date and what the rates are, if not on the ad / post.

    This "Chloe" proceeds to say doesn't want talk about anything that would incriminate and wants to be discreet.

    I told her okay, I can provide references to her if she want on how a great guy I am, she says she will pass.

    I don't like these stuck-up bitches at all, maybe someone has GPS.

    She posts like once a month on STG, normally posts on Escort Alligator. Below is the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57268053/

    Anyone had any luck with her, was I done wrong, or possibly did I luck out on this one if no one has had a good time with her anyway?
    Unless you're leaving something out, I'm not understanding how you got to calling her a stuck up *.

    Plenty of them are smart enough not to include anything explicit in their comms, at least until they know you personally. And, unless they know the girl you're using as a reference, that might be unreliable or unsafe as well. If you've already been pushy about discussing explicit services, her defenses may already be up, too.

    I don't know her, and I haven't seen her, so she may be a GPS-er, but not from what you described.

  2. #18677
    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    I think she actually bumped her head thinking she's going to get 120 for a quick visit.

  3. #18676
    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    This is great to hear I feared to worst. She was one of my favs.
    She is doing well, at least on Social Media, looks healthy and was just engaged on Christmas day.

  4. #18675

    Redhead

    Has anyone actual seen this girl??

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/272702666450

  5. #18674

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    There's got to be someone out there that's seen this cutie? JD.
    There are like 3 different girls with that number, it's a fake or a scam. Whoever it is posting it won't send a pic.

  6. #18673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by AtsJax  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar and maybe fun? I know she was legit, but never reached out because of timing. Can't remember if good or bad? But hasn't posted in a long time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/638057163318

    Photo failed to load, sorry.
    There's got to be someone out there that's seen this cutie? JD.

  7. #18672
    Quote Originally Posted by AtsJax  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar and maybe fun? I know she was legit, but never reached out because of timing. Can't remember if good or bad? But hasn't posted in a long time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/638057163318

    Photo failed to load, sorry.
    May or may not be her. She used to post then went to prison and while she was in prison someone used her pics. She's out now and thicker and in a relationship according to social media. Some of those pics are old, I would just try to get a verification pic before I met.

  8. #18671

    Re: Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Kinda hope she stays that way. Almost didn't think she would make it.
    This is great to hear I feared to worst. She was one of my favs.

  9. #18670

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested also. Hopefully someone has some info.
    I inquired by both call and text. No response.

  10. #18669

    Alex

    Looks familiar and maybe fun? I know she was legit, but never reached out because of timing. Can't remember if good or bad? But hasn't posted in a long time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/638057163318

    Photo failed to load, sorry.

  11. #18668

    Chloe

    So, after doing my normal introductory email that gets all the BS out of the way: has first name, age, my race, only pay cash, say not cop / LEO, and the ask if does the services I look for on a date and what the rates are, if not on the ad / post.

    This "Chloe" proceeds to say doesn't want talk about anything that would incriminate and wants to be discreet.

    I told her okay, I can provide references to her if she want on how a great guy I am, she says she will pass.

    I don't like these stuck-up bitches at all, maybe someone has GPS.

    She posts like once a month on STG, normally posts on Escort Alligator. Below is the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57268053/

    Anyone had any luck with her, was I done wrong, or possibly did I luck out on this one if no one has had a good time with her anyway?

  12. #18667

    Lmaooo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    Well one thing for sure she is a very busy lady for she has posted in 4 different cites in the last 24 hours.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/534-444-4118
    Thank you. Hahahha.

  13. #18666
    Well one thing for sure she is a very busy lady for she has posted in 4 different cites in the last 24 hours.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/534-444-4118

  14. #18665

    I doubt it

    Different phone numbers, cities, and pictures for that one, all over. Unlikely It's legit.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/northeast...7/52/883710/ff

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/8.../52/1059114/ff

  15. #18664

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape