Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 281 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    If you are in Branford why don't you just go to DD in New Haven?
    What is DD? Is that the place behind Dunkin on Whalley?

  2. #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?

    Thanks.
    If you are in Branford why don't you just go to DD in New Haven?

  3. #1516
    I don't know of any AMPs in Branford with 20,30 yo. They are older.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    What AMP would you recommend in Branford or surrounding areas that are safe and have younger girls 20' or 30's?

    Thanks.

  4. #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    It's safe but older ladies.
    What AMP would you recommend in Branford or surrounding areas that are safe and have younger girls 20' or 30's?

    Thanks.

  5. #1514
    It's safe but older ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?

    Thanks.

  6. #1513

    Branford AMP's

    Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?

    Thanks.

  7. #1512

    Need recommendations for Milford AMP

    Hello fellow mongers. I am making a rare visit to Milford tomorrow, and will have a spare hour I'd like to spend monging. Milford seems to have more AMPs than any other town, and being a long-time supporter of AMPs, I am well aware of the disparity of experiences. So, where should I go, where should I avoid, whom should I ask for, etc. I tip accordingly, so any of your UTRs would like to see me. Reply publicly or privately.

    Thanks in advance to all!

    - Spazz -.

  8. #1511

    DD trip

    After visiting danbury was interested in checking out this AMP. Ill be honest I think danbury is a nicer setup and facility. Actually seems like a spa. Girls are about even. House fee was less at danbury but total is the same. That being said, when I get the itch I will repeat at DD due to convenience.

    Walked in, got temp checked and some hand sanitizer. Then got led across the hall to a room with a UV light thing others talked about. Waited a bit and in came poppy, a fun and energetic korean. Didn't seem to speak english but enough to convey what I wanted. They take good care to make sure no mongers pass by each other in the halls but I did see a glimpse of someone as I was drying off in the sauna. TS was speedy and mechanical but gave a little love tap to poppys cheek with my stiffy as she washed my feet and she wasn't phased. Knew was going to have a good time.

    ROS: started with massage. As expected very quick and minimal pressure with towel but I wasn't there for that. Then began what someone described with another korean where its ST with combination of teasing / tongue on anus, scrotum, shaft. Or at least felt like tongue, don't really care because it felt amazing. Then flipped around for deed. She applied cover with mouth, ACG, mish, DATY. She was really into it and did kegels with my semi chub still in her after cumming which again felt great, never had anyone do that before. Then finished massage and some minor teasing to complete the near hour.

  9. #1510
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsiians  [View Original Post]
    Hi I went to dd recently and had June. But at the door mama asked if I wanted upstairs or downstairs then just said to stay downstairs was wondering what the difference was. Thanks in adv.
    Yeah its all the same, upstairs is less likelihood of running into someone else, but more importantly, if this is the same June from five years ago I'm curious if she still looks amazing, she was a KNOCKOUT then, looked like asa akira.

  10. #1509

    Hot Tub

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsiians  [View Original Post]
    Hi I went to dd recently and had June. But at the door mama asked if I wanted upstairs or downstairs then just said to stay downstairs was wondering what the difference was. Thanks in adv.
    One of the rooms upstairs has a hot tub, other than that no difference.

  11. #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsiians  [View Original Post]
    Hi I went to dd recently and had June. But at the door mama asked if I wanted upstairs or downstairs then just said to stay downstairs was wondering what the difference was. Thanks in adv.
    I have been upstairs once and do not recall any difference. I recall someone speaking about a VIP room upstairs but it was not worth the upcharge. Same service.

  12. #1507

    Upstairs downstairs at dd

    Hi I went to dd recently and had June. But at the door mama asked if I wanted upstairs or downstairs then just said to stay downstairs was wondering what the difference was. Thanks in adv.

  13. #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip to DD but unfortunately I didn't go in because I noticed a lot of cars in the DD drive thru, I didn't see any other entrances other than the one from DD drive thru, terrible location.
    It is genuinely the worst location, it is an absolute walk of shame which is why I pray that in the off chance I can actually make it there that it is pouring rain. My go to lately is just to park down the road at one of the big shopping plazas, and just walk straight in and straight out, because getting stuck in there with a row of cars who know what you are up to isn't the best.

  14. #1505

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is.
    Made the trip to DD but unfortunately I didn't go in because I noticed a lot of cars in the DD drive thru, I didn't see any other entrances other than the one from DD drive thru, terrible location.

  15. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    what / where DD is, is this the AMP behind DD's off Whalley Ave in New Haven?
    Yes it is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape