Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4203
-
12-31-20 16:20 #1518Regular Member

Posts: 14What is DD? Is that the place behind Dunkin on Whalley?
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 15:41 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 1645If you are in Branford why don't you just go to DD in New Haven?
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 10:03 #1516Banned Member

Posts: 1318I don't know of any AMPs in Branford with 20,30 yo. They are older.
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 17:19 #1515Regular Member

Posts: 14What AMP would you recommend in Branford or surrounding areas that are safe and have younger girls 20' or 30's?
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-29-20 18:15 #1514Banned Member

Posts: 1318It's safe but older ladies.
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:34 #1513Regular Member

Posts: 14Branford AMP's
Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?
Thanks.
-
12-28-20 10:04 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 93Need recommendations for Milford AMP
Hello fellow mongers. I am making a rare visit to Milford tomorrow, and will have a spare hour I'd like to spend monging. Milford seems to have more AMPs than any other town, and being a long-time supporter of AMPs, I am well aware of the disparity of experiences. So, where should I go, where should I avoid, whom should I ask for, etc. I tip accordingly, so any of your UTRs would like to see me. Reply publicly or privately.
Thanks in advance to all!
- Spazz -.
-
12-27-20 22:50 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 85DD trip
After visiting danbury was interested in checking out this AMP. Ill be honest I think danbury is a nicer setup and facility. Actually seems like a spa. Girls are about even. House fee was less at danbury but total is the same. That being said, when I get the itch I will repeat at DD due to convenience.
Walked in, got temp checked and some hand sanitizer. Then got led across the hall to a room with a UV light thing others talked about. Waited a bit and in came poppy, a fun and energetic korean. Didn't seem to speak english but enough to convey what I wanted. They take good care to make sure no mongers pass by each other in the halls but I did see a glimpse of someone as I was drying off in the sauna. TS was speedy and mechanical but gave a little love tap to poppys cheek with my stiffy as she washed my feet and she wasn't phased. Knew was going to have a good time.
ROS: started with massage. As expected very quick and minimal pressure with towel but I wasn't there for that. Then began what someone described with another korean where its ST with combination of teasing / tongue on anus, scrotum, shaft. Or at least felt like tongue, don't really care because it felt amazing. Then flipped around for deed. She applied cover with mouth, ACG, mish, DATY. She was really into it and did kegels with my semi chub still in her after cumming which again felt great, never had anyone do that before. Then finished massage and some minor teasing to complete the near hour.
-
12-27-20 14:32 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah its all the same, upstairs is less likelihood of running into someone else, but more importantly, if this is the same June from five years ago I'm curious if she still looks amazing, she was a KNOCKOUT then, looked like asa akira.
Originally Posted by LoveAsiians
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 12:08 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 49Hot Tub
One of the rooms upstairs has a hot tub, other than that no difference.
Originally Posted by LoveAsiians
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 10:33 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 1645I have been upstairs once and do not recall any difference. I recall someone speaking about a VIP room upstairs but it was not worth the upcharge. Same service.
Originally Posted by LoveAsiians
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 00:49 #1507Regular Member

Posts: 18Upstairs downstairs at dd
Hi I went to dd recently and had June. But at the door mama asked if I wanted upstairs or downstairs then just said to stay downstairs was wondering what the difference was. Thanks in adv.
-
12-25-20 20:30 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 255It is genuinely the worst location, it is an absolute walk of shame which is why I pray that in the off chance I can actually make it there that it is pouring rain. My go to lately is just to park down the road at one of the big shopping plazas, and just walk straight in and straight out, because getting stuck in there with a row of cars who know what you are up to isn't the best.
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 19:41 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 219Dd
Made the trip to DD but unfortunately I didn't go in because I noticed a lot of cars in the DD drive thru, I didn't see any other entrances other than the one from DD drive thru, terrible location.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 20:56 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 1645Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




