LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #444

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by morgancreamin  [View Original Post]
    he overdosed on pussy and is in rehab. :-d.
    Hiiii. Lllaaa. Riioouu $$.

  2. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    What happened to webhoes?
    He overdosed on pussy and is in rehab. :-D.

  3. #442

    Webhoes

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any intel to share because I only see escorts at the moment. But I do come here for a good hone $t read and look for future intel. I've spoke on this before but truly sad and don't blame you guys for not sharing. I miss some OG'$ on here like white Johnson, webbhoes, animeweedlord etc. 2020 you have been a ****! LOL.
    What happened to webhoes?

  4. #441

    Sad day!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1. I know it is counter productive and defeats the purpose of this board, but that is what we have been reduced to. I have been leaked on a few times and have learnt the hard way to post specifics here only when I am completely done with the lady. It actually sucks, this is not TNA where you chat with a lady for 10 minutes and then she goes to bed with you. Each (okay not all but 99%) of the ladies I have scrored with, have taken work and game and discipline while speaking and negotiating. Then someone leaks and all of that effrot has been nullifed, and for what? No good deed (sharing) goes unpunished!

    Get some game gentleman and score on your own merit, instead of using secondhand intel to curry favor. You really think she respects you more for being a snitch? Whatever happened to "bros before ******". Ridiculous.
    I don't have any intel to share because I only see escorts at the moment. But I do come here for a good hone $t read and look for future intel. I've spoke on this before but truly sad and don't blame you guys for not sharing. I miss some OG'$ on here like white Johnson, webbhoes, animeweedlord etc. 2020 you have been a ****! LOL.

  5. #440

    Tired of the rudeness

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have fucking had it with rude providers. There is one I have had to cancel on a few times. I have a life, other commitments and am not glued to my phone awaiting hooker validation. I always let her know. I have also come through a few times. Today I had a medical issue and just didn't even bother letting her know, because I knew it was going to be a shit show, which it turned out to be. I got to text 13 hours after our scheduled appointment because she had the appointment as pm instead of am. Yes I see the irony. Anyway I got tired of the rude texts and responded I'm kind. I'm not proud of my response but today has been a physically painful day and I don't need a provider telling me how to live my life. I seriously don't need a medical diagnosis from a hoe telling me to lose weight.

    Anyway this starting to not be fun. Maybe I should take a break. I'm just fucking sick of rude providers. I'm sick of the entitled providers. I'm paying for an experience. I'm normally a nice guy but I'm ignoring this shit going forward.
    Sorry to hear that Jimmy. Health problems suck and they should be given all the importance that is required. Maybe you are right. Take a break from providers and change focus to SA for a short bit. That may help you focus on yourself on your schedule. Also if a SP gives you a hard time. Just send her a nasty text and put her in her place. Let her know that you are not going to stand for a temper tantrum when your health is at stake. Something like this "Quiet honestly XYZ your nonchalant behavior and attitude towards a genuine health scare is astounding. Given that we have built so much trust with each other over these X years. I actually, for a moment, expected you to be concerned about my wellbeing and what I am going through. I am disappointed that you see things in such a different perspective. This has been an eye opener."

    Of course this is just an example. I do not know the intricacies of your relationship or dynamic with this ho. But you get the point. Polite but firm. Letting her know that her temper tantrum and selfish behavior has not gone unnoticed. But then you need to follow-up and back up the text. I. e resist the temptation to respond or talk to her no matter what she types for at least 3-4 days. Giving in and feeding their stress is the biggest mistake men make. They expect you to react. Silence can be unsettling for her.

    Take care my friend and I really hope you feel better soon.

  6. #439

    Giving out info

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1. I know it is counter productive and defeats the purpose of this board, but that is what we have been reduced to. I have been leaked on a few times and have learnt the hard way to post specifics here only when I am completely done with the lady. It actually sucks, this is not TNA where you chat with a lady for 10 minutes and then she goes to bed with you. Each (okay not all but 99%) of the ladies I have scrored with, have taken work and game and discipline while speaking and negotiating. Then someone leaks and all of that effrot has been nullifed, and for what? No good deed (sharing) goes unpunished!

    Get some game gentleman and score on your own merit, instead of using secondhand intel to curry favor. You really think she respects you more for being a snitch? Whatever happened to "bros before ******". Ridiculous.
    I have a few "girlfriends" that I would never betray here or anywhere else. I keep our info secret for me and my girlfriends. Great benefits and ridiculously low $. One must learn to work one's way with and around women. After a certain point, it can be more than just the $ for some ladies.

  7. #438

    Tired of the rudeness

    Ok I have fucking had it with rude providers. There is one I have had to cancel on a few times. I have a life, other commitments and am not glued to my phone awaiting hooker validation. I always let her know. I have also come through a few times. Today I had a medical issue and just didn't even bother letting her know, because I knew it was going to be a shit show, which it turned out to be. I got to text 13 hours after our scheduled appointment because she had the appointment as pm instead of am. Yes I see the irony. Anyway I got tired of the rude texts and responded I'm kind. I'm not proud of my response but today has been a physically painful day and I don't need a provider telling me how to live my life. I seriously don't need a medical diagnosis from a hoe telling me to lose weight.

    Anyway this starting to not be fun. Maybe I should take a break. I'm just fucking sick of rude providers. I'm sick of the entitled providers. I'm paying for an experience. I'm normally a nice guy but I'm ignoring this shit going forward.

  8. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I know it's an old topic but this board is for rants so I'll rant.

    Just had another member of this site reach out to me for some info about a SB. That's what this site is all about, right? Well, I couldn't do it because so many of you have gone to providers or SBs with your "but I heard on USASG that you do X,why, or Z" and then she flips out and there is blowback. Because you can't work your own game and figure your own shit out about how to deal with women you're sabotaging this site's ability to be a forum for mongers. This site is to give you information to work with in your own style or way, not to give you an easy button that will just open a woman's legs. Maybe this member who asked for info wouldn't do that, I have no idea, but because so many guys have broken rule 1 (don't talk about USASG) we can no longer freely share info with members we aren't familiar with.

    Nice job, assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I get nervous giving out info because I know any day I will look at my phone and find out that I burned a bridge by giving out that information. Realistically, I now don't mention someone unless I'm completely done with them.
    +1. I know it is counter productive and defeats the purpose of this board, but that is what we have been reduced to. I have been leaked on a few times and have learnt the hard way to post specifics here only when I am completely done with the lady. It actually sucks, this is not TNA where you chat with a lady for 10 minutes and then she goes to bed with you. Each (okay not all but 99%) of the ladies I have scrored with, have taken work and game and discipline while speaking and negotiating. Then someone leaks and all of that effrot has been nullifed, and for what? No good deed (sharing) goes unpunished!

    Get some game gentleman and score on your own merit, instead of using secondhand intel to curry favor. You really think she respects you more for being a snitch? Whatever happened to "bros before ******". Ridiculous.

  9. #436

    Nervous

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I get nervous giving out info because I know any day I will look at my phone and find out that I burned a bridge by giving out that information. Realistically, I now don't mention someone unless I'm completely done with them.
    If that is the case. Cruise Pac Highway or Aurora Ave.

    They absolutely don't want to know who you are. Trust me on that one.

  10. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I know it's an old topic but this board is for rants so I'll rant.

    Just had another member of this site reach out to me for some info about a SB. That's what this site is all about, right? Well, I couldn't do it because so many of you have gone to providers or SBs with your "but I heard on USASG that you do X,why, or Z" and then she flips out and there is blowback. Because you can't work your own game and figure your own shit out about how to deal with women you're sabotaging this site's ability to be a forum for mongers. This site is to give you information to work with in your own style or way, not to give you an easy button that will just open a woman's legs. Maybe this member who asked for info wouldn't do that, I have no idea, but because so many guys have broken rule 1 (don't talk about USASG) we can no longer freely share info with members we aren't familiar with.

    Nice job, assholes.
    I get nervous giving out info because I know any day I will look at my phone and find out that I burned a bridge by giving out that information. Realistically, I now don't mention someone unless I'm completely done with them.

  11. #434

    I sound Like a broken record.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I have 1 person I see for free. 1 I see for not much. I talk to them, treat them like actual people. It's not hard but it takes time.
    Yes, She is leaving this morning,. 2 nights, food, $250, movies in bed, nakedness 75 % of the time.

    They are real people. They will treat you right if you treat them right!

    20 yrs old to boot. Non druggy other than my favorite. Weed smoker.

    Yes I am still an aging Hippie.

  12. #433

    Hard agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I've got one SB fucking me for free. Another who takes whatever I want to give her, she said she would also fuck me for free but she needs help and I'm happy to do so within reason. And I'm working on a couple others. Why? Because I did my work and actually talked to them, I didn't act like I was at a store where I can just buy something for a set price.
    I have 1 person I see for free. 1 I see for not much. I talk to them, treat them like actual people. It's not hard but it takes time.

  13. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    A tad brazen, though I agree. I have passed on a few names here. I find out that yes I get feed back of the $200/250 went up to Plus 100 for bare. After considerable conversation on a date, low and behold words of " Yea I was told by X from USG you do bare. I don't mind paying a reasonable upcharge.

    If people on here don't have a game plan on how to converse or such. I suggest you practice with your SO. If you get it there, you will succeed outside of your box. I literally get overnights for 300. It's all about presentation. Work on your presentation people. This will make it easier for everyone. Do your research. Anything you need to know and what to look for and how to act is in this forum. The " You did it for him, why can't you do it for me" doesn't cut it!

    Women don't like to be talked about, Just like you don't like to be talked about.

    Stay safe.
    Agreed. I've got one SB fucking me for free. Another who takes whatever I want to give her, she said she would also fuck me for free but she needs help and I'm happy to do so within reason. And I'm working on a couple others. Why? Because I did my work and actually talked to them, I didn't act like I was at a store where I can just buy something for a set price.

  14. #431

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I got my ass and balls waxed. It hurt butt I am smooth.
    Yeah. I have done that a couple times in the past. I do know that regardless of if you shave or wax or don't do anything and leave everything the way God intended. As long as the area is well kept and clean you will get a LOT more mileage during sessions. A lot of women (especially on SA) have told me that she was actually thankful that I took the time to keep myself clean and inviting. I think overall it does not matter if you do or do not have hair. All women have their own preferences. But the important thing is to make sure you are clean and well showered and smelling good.

  15. #430

    Nae

    Nae really pissed me off last night. I hadn't heard from her in two years. I was like I'll wear a glove, but no her personality had to come out. She takes 45 minutes to respond and gets pissy when I take 3 minutes. I'm over it. Just be nice people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape