Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4254
-
12-30-20 18:46 #444Senior Member

Posts: 170Lol!
Hiiii. Lllaaa. Riioouu $$.
Originally Posted by morgancreamin
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 14:03 #443Senior Member

Posts: 1209He overdosed on pussy and is in rehab. :-D.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 12:29 #442Senior Member

Posts: 826Webhoes
What happened to webhoes?
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 12:13 #441Senior Member

Posts: 170Sad day!
I don't have any intel to share because I only see escorts at the moment. But I do come here for a good hone $t read and look for future intel. I've spoke on this before but truly sad and don't blame you guys for not sharing. I miss some OG'$ on here like white Johnson, webbhoes, animeweedlord etc. 2020 you have been a ****! LOL.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 11:52 #440Senior Member

Posts: 2184Tired of the rudeness
Sorry to hear that Jimmy. Health problems suck and they should be given all the importance that is required. Maybe you are right. Take a break from providers and change focus to SA for a short bit. That may help you focus on yourself on your schedule. Also if a SP gives you a hard time. Just send her a nasty text and put her in her place. Let her know that you are not going to stand for a temper tantrum when your health is at stake. Something like this "Quiet honestly XYZ your nonchalant behavior and attitude towards a genuine health scare is astounding. Given that we have built so much trust with each other over these X years. I actually, for a moment, expected you to be concerned about my wellbeing and what I am going through. I am disappointed that you see things in such a different perspective. This has been an eye opener."
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
Of course this is just an example. I do not know the intricacies of your relationship or dynamic with this ho. But you get the point. Polite but firm. Letting her know that her temper tantrum and selfish behavior has not gone unnoticed. But then you need to follow-up and back up the text. I. e resist the temptation to respond or talk to her no matter what she types for at least 3-4 days. Giving in and feeding their stress is the biggest mistake men make. They expect you to react. Silence can be unsettling for her.
Take care my friend and I really hope you feel better soon.
-
12-30-20 11:32 #439Senior Member

Posts: 293Giving out info
I have a few "girlfriends" that I would never betray here or anywhere else. I keep our info secret for me and my girlfriends. Great benefits and ridiculously low $. One must learn to work one's way with and around women. After a certain point, it can be more than just the $ for some ladies.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 03:42 #438Senior Member

Posts: 826Tired of the rudeness
Ok I have fucking had it with rude providers. There is one I have had to cancel on a few times. I have a life, other commitments and am not glued to my phone awaiting hooker validation. I always let her know. I have also come through a few times. Today I had a medical issue and just didn't even bother letting her know, because I knew it was going to be a shit show, which it turned out to be. I got to text 13 hours after our scheduled appointment because she had the appointment as pm instead of am. Yes I see the irony. Anyway I got tired of the rude texts and responded I'm kind. I'm not proud of my response but today has been a physically painful day and I don't need a provider telling me how to live my life. I seriously don't need a medical diagnosis from a hoe telling me to lose weight.
Anyway this starting to not be fun. Maybe I should take a break. I'm just fucking sick of rude providers. I'm sick of the entitled providers. I'm paying for an experience. I'm normally a nice guy but I'm ignoring this shit going forward.
-
12-30-20 02:15 #437Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
+1. I know it is counter productive and defeats the purpose of this board, but that is what we have been reduced to. I have been leaked on a few times and have learnt the hard way to post specifics here only when I am completely done with the lady. It actually sucks, this is not TNA where you chat with a lady for 10 minutes and then she goes to bed with you. Each (okay not all but 99%) of the ladies I have scrored with, have taken work and game and discipline while speaking and negotiating. Then someone leaks and all of that effrot has been nullifed, and for what? No good deed (sharing) goes unpunished!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Get some game gentleman and score on your own merit, instead of using secondhand intel to curry favor. You really think she respects you more for being a snitch? Whatever happened to "bros before ******". Ridiculous.
-
12-29-20 21:24 #436Senior Member

Posts: 228Nervous
If that is the case. Cruise Pac Highway or Aurora Ave.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
They absolutely don't want to know who you are. Trust me on that one.
-
12-29-20 15:09 #435Senior Member

Posts: 1544I get nervous giving out info because I know any day I will look at my phone and find out that I burned a bridge by giving out that information. Realistically, I now don't mention someone unless I'm completely done with them.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 15:01 #434Senior Member

Posts: 228I sound Like a broken record.
Yes, She is leaving this morning,. 2 nights, food, $250, movies in bed, nakedness 75 % of the time.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
They are real people. They will treat you right if you treat them right!
20 yrs old to boot. Non druggy other than my favorite. Weed smoker.
Yes I am still an aging Hippie.
-
12-29-20 13:00 #433Senior Member

Posts: 826Hard agree
I have 1 person I see for free. 1 I see for not much. I talk to them, treat them like actual people. It's not hard but it takes time.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:45 #432Senior Member

Posts: 1209Agreed. I've got one SB fucking me for free. Another who takes whatever I want to give her, she said she would also fuck me for free but she needs help and I'm happy to do so within reason. And I'm working on a couple others. Why? Because I did my work and actually talked to them, I didn't act like I was at a store where I can just buy something for a set price.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:44 #431Senior Member

Posts: 2184Waxing
Yeah. I have done that a couple times in the past. I do know that regardless of if you shave or wax or don't do anything and leave everything the way God intended. As long as the area is well kept and clean you will get a LOT more mileage during sessions. A lot of women (especially on SA) have told me that she was actually thankful that I took the time to keep myself clean and inviting. I think overall it does not matter if you do or do not have hair. All women have their own preferences. But the important thing is to make sure you are clean and well showered and smelling good.
Originally Posted by MickRichards
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:43 #430Senior Member

Posts: 826Nae
Nae really pissed me off last night. I hadn't heard from her in two years. I was like I'll wear a glove, but no her personality had to come out. She takes 45 minutes to respond and gets pissy when I take 3 minutes. I'm over it. Just be nice people.











Reply With Quote






