Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 281 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by WishId  [View Original Post]
    I frequent this place several times a year. Previously, a. 4 tip got you some utc roaming on the ending. I was there this week and pulled a younger chunkier provider. On the flip she asked me how much I was going to tip which is never a good sign. When I told her. 4 or. 5 if she allowed some upper utc roaming her English got much better and she said "are you kidding me?" Maybe its the pandemic but I refuse to be played by some massage girl and ended the massage and walked out. I would wait a few months till a new crew rotates in and they are hungrier as it is hard to believe anyone would be a repeat customer with this particular crew.
    Same thing happened to me at the place in Saybrook and at Thai in Ellington, bad move on their part.

    I won't be back to either place, there are plenty of other places that don't beat you up for another $20.

  2. #1523

    Inquiring

    How open are you talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Carnation in East Haven, beautiful ladies (2) that I saw, open menu.

  3. #1522

    Branford West main

    I frequent this place several times a year. Previously, a. 4 tip got you some utc roaming on the ending. I was there this week and pulled a younger chunkier provider. On the flip she asked me how much I was going to tip which is never a good sign. When I told her. 4 or. 5 if she allowed some upper utc roaming her English got much better and she said "are you kidding me?" Maybe its the pandemic but I refuse to be played by some massage girl and ended the massage and walked out. I would wait a few months till a new crew rotates in and they are hungrier as it is hard to believe anyone would be a repeat customer with this particular crew.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?

    Thanks.

  4. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry not familiar Bodyworks? Link?
    Google Bodyworks Station Massage in Milford.

  5. #1520

    Bodyworks

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Looks sketchy, googled the email and there is an identical ad in chicago.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...a/961222996015
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity  [View Original Post]
    Went to Bodyworks the other day, went late in the evening, I can confirm there was a offer of BBFS I didn't take it but instead took the handy.

    I do have to say the massage was above average.
    I'm sorry not familiar Bodyworks? Link?

  6. #1519

    I wasn't expecting the offer

    Went to Bodyworks the other day, went late in the evening, I can confirm there was a offer of BBFS I didn't take it but instead took the handy.

    I do have to say the massage was above average.

  7. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    What AMP would you recommend in Branford or surrounding areas that are safe and have younger girls 20' or 30's?

    Thanks.
    Carnation in East Haven, beautiful ladies (2) that I saw, open menu.

  8. #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    If you are in Branford why don't you just go to DD in New Haven?
    What is DD? Is that the place behind Dunkin on Whalley?

  9. #1516
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?

    Thanks.
    If you are in Branford why don't you just go to DD in New Haven?

  10. #1515
    I don't know of any AMPs in Branford with 20,30 yo. They are older.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    What AMP would you recommend in Branford or surrounding areas that are safe and have younger girls 20' or 30's?

    Thanks.

  11. #1514
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    It's safe but older ladies.
    What AMP would you recommend in Branford or surrounding areas that are safe and have younger girls 20' or 30's?

    Thanks.

  12. #1513
    It's safe but older ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?

    Thanks.

  13. #1512

    Branford AMP's

    Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?

    Thanks.

  14. #1511

    Need recommendations for Milford AMP

    Hello fellow mongers. I am making a rare visit to Milford tomorrow, and will have a spare hour I'd like to spend monging. Milford seems to have more AMPs than any other town, and being a long-time supporter of AMPs, I am well aware of the disparity of experiences. So, where should I go, where should I avoid, whom should I ask for, etc. I tip accordingly, so any of your UTRs would like to see me. Reply publicly or privately.

    Thanks in advance to all!

    - Spazz -.

  15. #1510

    DD trip

    After visiting danbury was interested in checking out this AMP. Ill be honest I think danbury is a nicer setup and facility. Actually seems like a spa. Girls are about even. House fee was less at danbury but total is the same. That being said, when I get the itch I will repeat at DD due to convenience.

    Walked in, got temp checked and some hand sanitizer. Then got led across the hall to a room with a UV light thing others talked about. Waited a bit and in came poppy, a fun and energetic korean. Didn't seem to speak english but enough to convey what I wanted. They take good care to make sure no mongers pass by each other in the halls but I did see a glimpse of someone as I was drying off in the sauna. TS was speedy and mechanical but gave a little love tap to poppys cheek with my stiffy as she washed my feet and she wasn't phased. Knew was going to have a good time.

    ROS: started with massage. As expected very quick and minimal pressure with towel but I wasn't there for that. Then began what someone described with another korean where its ST with combination of teasing / tongue on anus, scrotum, shaft. Or at least felt like tongue, don't really care because it felt amazing. Then flipped around for deed. She applied cover with mouth, ACG, mish, DATY. She was really into it and did kegels with my semi chub still in her after cumming which again felt great, never had anyone do that before. Then finished massage and some minor teasing to complete the near hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape