Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 342 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 5125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1810
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Better option, though sometimes she is hard to get ahold of, Nicole is hosting right now, her room mate (elderly guy) that usually causes the scheduling issues is in the hospital so she has the place to herself.

    She's looking good now, lost a little weight, hair is longer. I enjoyed our visit. Here's a recent picture of her, just please don't share it online, she has asked that it remain private.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/517210214638
    I saw her last month I think it was, posted a review, but basically she was cute, nice tits and did a good BBBJ didn't have rubbers so bring your own or. , well, you know. My one complaint was the stink down there, maybe it was a rare occurrence but Damn! It was not pleasant.

  2. #1809

    I'm in

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    See below ads, she seems game for it, set it up & I'd show up.
    I'm in if this comes together.

  3. #1808

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Was whacky, but funny whacky, massage w ending was OK. Would consider repeating if I see a favorable review. . WTF am I nuts or is the market that bad, LOL.
    Better option, though sometimes she is hard to get ahold of, Nicole is hosting right now, her room mate (elderly guy) that usually causes the scheduling issues is in the hospital so she has the place to herself.

    She's looking good now, lost a little weight, hair is longer. I enjoyed our visit. Here's a recent picture of her, just please don't share it online, she has asked that it remain private.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/517210214638
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201201_133656.jpg‎  

  4. #1807

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/050710386271

    She looks good, actually replied but can only do incall late at night. I'm sure I've seen something posted about her but nothing came up under her name or phone number.
    That's Ava, I haven't seen her yet, though I have talked with her, and she has great reviews on here.

  5. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/050710386271

    She looks good, actually replied but can only do incall late at night. I'm sure I've seen something posted about her but nothing came up under her name or phone number.
    I saw her when she was hosting at a hotel in Manchester. Nice gal, everything was covered. Obvious boob job with visible scars, but other than that has a nice body. Slightly above average face and tight in the right places. I don't remember the damage other than it wasn't outrageous. I recommend.

  6. #1805

    McKenna

    Saw her a few weeks ago when I was in the area. Easy set up over text. Very good BBBJCIM. She was running a lunch special for 80 for a QV. Pics are accurate. Nice tits although she is bigger with some stretch marks on the stomach if that is a deal breaker. I'll see her again next time I am around Saugus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Provider that posts in this area but is located in Saugus. According to the forum around there, it's pricey but worth it. Anyone around here ever try though? I want to know if it's worth the drive down there, it's isn't exactly the next town over.

  7. #1804

    Ava

    I haven't seen her I tried the other day but she never got back to me. If you search tight in the Manchester forum she shows up under Ava the reviews sound good.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/050710386271

    She looks good, actually replied but can only do incall late at night. I'm sure I've seen something posted about her but nothing came up under her name or phone number.

  8. #1803

    Too odd

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Was whacky, but funny whacky, massage w ending was OK. Would consider repeating if I see a favorable review. . WTF am I nuts or is the market that bad, LOL.
    All I remember is texting her a while ago and her screaming back NO texting! That was enough for me to know she was going to be too much LOL.

  9. #1802

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/050710386271

    She looks good, actually replied but can only do incall late at night. I'm sure I've seen something posted about her but nothing came up under her name or phone number.
    Ava is good! Super tight and tons of fun. She usually only works weekends and keeps weird hours, but you won't regret seeing her.

  10. #1801
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    I've considered it

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Was whacky, but funny whacky, massage w ending was OK. Would consider repeating if I see a favorable review. . WTF am I nuts or is the market that bad, LOL.
    Several times, her pictures don't look bad but then I'll see a review that makes me rethink it, but still.

  11. #1800

    Once quite awhile ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a long time, there where reports on the Lowell pages. I reached out to her a few time but never really responded except once and she's a nut case. Search for Exit 5 in the Lowell forum.
    Was whacky, but funny whacky, massage w ending was OK. Would consider repeating if I see a favorable review. . WTF am I nuts or is the market that bad, LOL.

  12. #1799
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/050710386271

    She looks good, actually replied but can only do incall late at night. I'm sure I've seen something posted about her but nothing came up under her name or phone number.

  13. #1798

    No longer in area

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I saw Vlada last evening. $$$ for an hour. Usually more for this agency but my guess is that the rate for her is lower since she's still fairly new.

    She's gorgeous, very sweet, appears to love sex & just a lot of fun. BBBJ, & even threw in a little rimming. Kissing was just so so but daty & dato was delicious. Cg, doggy for quite some time but it's very difficult for me to finish with a bag on so she finished me up with a very enthusiastic BBBJ to cim.

    Go see her before her price goes up.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/vlada.html
    They said to watch the website for return date. Hartford is closest place now.

  14. #1797
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a long time, there where reports on the Lowell pages. I reached out to her a few time but never really responded except once and she's a nut case. Search for Exit 5 in the Lowell forum.
    I saw her a few years back at her place in Manchester. First, she looks nothing like her pictures. She's pretty hefty. Second, she has a really bad attitude. She will say "if you want me to do that it will be another $100". I got up and left.

  15. #1796

    Gangbang

    See below ads, she seems game for it, set it up & I'd show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    She always struck me as a good one for a gang bang. Grab a room and a few guys. All chip in.
    https://www.kittyads.com/Tiffydf5 Hey i'm Tiffy and I am a true adult entertainer! Always a quality experience, I am beautiful and very skilled you will have a hard time forgetting me! I am down for most things ,so if your a respectful,generous gentleman lets get together! I am also available for and love to entertain for groups and parties,GB's are always an opion! -- Age: 22 - Ethnicity: Italian - Build: Thin - Height: 5'6 - 5'8 (167-172cm)
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2644297Hey i'm Tiffy and I am a true adult entertainer! Always a quality experience, I am beautiful and very skilled you will have a hard time forgetting me! I am down for most things ,so if your a respectful,generous gentleman lets get together! I am also available for and love to entertain for groups and parties,GB's are always an opion!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape