Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 342 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1795

    Exit 5 - LISA

    She's been around for a long time, there where reports on the Lowell pages. I reached out to her a few time but never really responded except once and she's a nut case. Search for Exit 5 in the Lowell forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]

  2. #1794

    Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Business must be booming at record levels because it is damn near impossible with the fake ads, sifting through 6 different sites, texting, calling only to get no reply's or a reply but not until the next day which is just as useless an no reply at all. I would go see Ling in Lowell all the time but I like variety and Manchester is a lot closer but The only reliable prospects around Manch are the Asians. And Remi, saw her Saturday, she always answers and gives a nice wet BBBJCIM, the best? Probably not but at $60 it's a cheap way to bust a nut.
    Is Ling taking on new clients? Things are getting desperate out here.

  3. #1793

    Anyone seen her?


  4. #1792

    Msog with Vlada?

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I saw Vlada last evening. $$$ for an hour. Usually more for this agency but my guess is that the rate for her is lower since she's still fairly new.

    She's gorgeous, very sweet, appears to love sex & just a lot of fun. BBBJ, & even threw in a little rimming. Kissing was just so so but daty & dato was delicious. Cg, doggy for quite some time but it's very difficult for me to finish with a bag on so she finished me up with a very enthusiastic BBBJ to cim.

    Go see her before her price goes up.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/vlada.html
    Does she allow msog or is it one pop only?

  5. #1791

    These women are chidish and stupid

    10 hours later.

    15 hours later.

    3 days later, then I ask, do you really think I am going to wait for you to reply, or am I going to find another woman?

    Then. The BS Starts: My phone was dead, missing, dog ate it and crapped it out, never saw the message. No apology, and they get pissed off at you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Business must be booming at record levels because it is damn near impossible with the fake ads, sifting through 6 different sites, texting, calling only to get no reply's or a reply but not until the next day which is just as useless an no reply at all. I would go see Ling in Lowell all the time but I like variety and Manchester is a lot closer but The only reliable prospects around Manch are the Asians. And Remi, saw her Saturday, she always answers and gives a nice wet BBBJCIM, the best? Probably not but at $60 it's a cheap way to bust a nut.

  6. #1790
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Finding a girl / Remi

    Business must be booming at record levels because it is damn near impossible with the fake ads, sifting through 6 different sites, texting, calling only to get no reply's or a reply but not until the next day which is just as useless an no reply at all. I would go see Ling in Lowell all the time but I like variety and Manchester is a lot closer but The only reliable prospects around Manch are the Asians. And Remi, saw her Saturday, she always answers and gives a nice wet BBBJCIM, the best? Probably not but at $60 it's a cheap way to bust a nut.

  7. #1789

    I Am Up For a GB

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/095841487233

    This is the one you've been looking for. $2. 5 hr much better looking than her pictures would lead you to believe. Actually she's a knockout. BBBJ, rimming (give & receive) BBFS all holes open. Only downside is that she only works once in a while & isn't exactly the best when it comes to answering texts. I've probably seen her 5 times. I just got tired of the chase. Please don't blow my inbox I've already told you everything.
    She always struck me as a good one for a gang bang. Grab a room and a few guys. All chip in.

  8. #1788

    Miss Much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    So I hit up the agency that I've seen some reviews on before when I got here asked for age and ethnicity then they said I'm too young oh well I guess people under 25 will have to look elsewhere did I miss much?
    No, you didn't miss much. In my experience, (the last five years in Maine, Mass and New Hampshire) every single one of these hotel Asian's has been almost exactly the same. The girls are never the ones in the pictures. NEVER. The services listed in the ad are never what is actually on the menu. NEVER. It is usually an older woman and the script always goes like this: Quick, half ass rub to a covered BJ to covered FS. In and out in about 20 minutes. They are typically reliable for what it is but don't go in expecting too much more than a pump and dump.

  9. #1787

    Laura

    I used to see a young spinner in Nashua Blonde worked as a house cleaner I would get a hotel room and she would drive to it The # I have doesn't work anymore Does anyone have her info.

  10. #1786

    608 asian

    So I hit up the agency that I've seen some reviews on before when I got here asked for age and ethnicity then they said I'm too young oh well I guess people under 25 will have to look elsewhere did I miss much?

  11. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/095841487233

    This is the one you've been looking for. $2. 5 hr much better looking than her pictures would lead you to believe. Actually she's a knockout. BBBJ, rimming (give & receive) BBFS all holes open. Only downside is that she only works once in a while & isn't exactly the best when it comes to answering texts. I've probably seen her 5 times. I just got tired of the chase. Please don't blow my inbox I've already told you everything.
    She responded she's outcall only.

  12. #1784
    That's a very kind Christmas gift to us all. Thank you sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/095841487233

    This is the one you've been looking for. $2. 5 hr much better looking than her pictures would lead you to believe. Actually she's a knockout. BBBJ, rimming (give & receive) BBFS all holes open. Only downside is that she only works once in a while & isn't exactly the best when it comes to answering texts. I've probably seen her 5 times. I just got tired of the chase. Please don't blow my inbox I've already told you everything.

  13. #1783

    Here you go guys

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/095841487233

    This is the one you've been looking for. $2. 5 hr much better looking than her pictures would lead you to believe. Actually she's a knockout. BBBJ, rimming (give & receive) BBFS all holes open. Only downside is that she only works once in a while & isn't exactly the best when it comes to answering texts. I've probably seen her 5 times. I just got tired of the chase. Please don't blow my inbox I've already told you everything.

  14. #1782

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by HookSetticeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gabby at all? I see her post on STG all the time but have yet to contact her and wanted to see if anyone has had any luck?

    I'm also new to the Manchester / Hooksett area after moving from more northern in NH, so if anyone has any insight I certainly would appreciate the help on everything. Please PM me.
    Please provide a link so we know who you are referring to.

  15. #1781

    Gabby

    Has anyone seen Gabby at all? I see her post on STG all the time but have yet to contact her and wanted to see if anyone has had any luck?

    I'm also new to the Manchester / Hooksett area after moving from more northern in NH, so if anyone has any insight I certainly would appreciate the help on everything. Please PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape