The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 342 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 5127
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1752
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I saw Vlada last evening. $$$ for an hour. Usually more for this agency but my guess is that the rate for her is lower since she's still fairly new.

    She's gorgeous, very sweet, appears to love sex & just a lot of fun. BBBJ, & even threw in a little rimming. Kissing was just so so but daty & dato was delicious. Cg, doggy for quite some time but it's very difficult for me to finish with a bag on so she finished me up with a very enthusiastic BBBJ to cim.

    Go see her before her price goes up.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/vlada.html
    Are the Olita girls in NH regularly? The website has them all in other states this month.

  2. #1751

    Mercedes?

    In today's news there was a sad story about a gal named Mercedes who killed herself with a gun. In her apartment, there was also a dead toddler. Is this by chance the same Mercedes that gets mentioned on this page from time to time.

  3. #1750

    How old is Francela?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    I had fun with Francela when she was in NH. Beautiful woman. Vlada is coming there this week and had an even better time with her the last time she was in Providence. I have had good luck with Olita girls when I've researched their cities on this forum and on TER.
    How old is she?

  4. #1749

    Stg

    You could also filter out by local area codes 603 508 781 978. Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie978  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately most other sites are even worse. However I did find a way to filter out some of the scams. On the main STG page when you click the grey button that says Find Escorts, type in the city / area (Manchester NH comes up automatically) you want to search. In the box below where you can search whatever keyword you want, put in the city you want to check (put in Manchester again, or you could try Bedford or Derry).

    It still sometimes has scams but it gets rid of a lot of the ones with no real location. Manchester has a handful of providers that come up when I've checked, but Nashua is getting slim. I use my above method a lot when searching Boston, I only like to stick to Burlington / Woburn / Saugus so I search for those towns within Boston, so it filters out the ones that are too far for me. Good luck out there!

  5. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by NhPats  [View Original Post]
    STG appears to be nothing but fake posts for the most part. Would like to know if there is something without actual providers posting.

    Thanks.
    Unfortunately most other sites are even worse. However I did find a way to filter out some of the scams. On the main STG page when you click the grey button that says Find Escorts, type in the city / area (Manchester NH comes up automatically) you want to search. In the box below where you can search whatever keyword you want, put in the city you want to check (put in Manchester again, or you could try Bedford or Derry).

    It still sometimes has scams but it gets rid of a lot of the ones with no real location. Manchester has a handful of providers that come up when I've checked, but Nashua is getting slim. I use my above method a lot when searching Boston, I only like to stick to Burlington / Woburn / Saugus so I search for those towns within Boston, so it filters out the ones that are too far for me. Good luck out there!

  6. #1747

    Looking for site with legitimate providers

    STG appears to be nothing but fake posts for the most part. Would like to know if there is something without actual providers posting.

    Thanks.

  7. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Do you hank? No lacy in Manchester them. Thanks.
    Did not get your question but for additional details I visited her few weeks back. She does not advertise any more. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-other/7322996.

  8. #1745

    Lacy?

    Quote Originally Posted by EsEricStall  [View Original Post]
    I found Lacy in erotic monkey. She is very helpful and pleasant and the place is nice. Her talks makes you relax, kind of senior lady kind of a talk which is a big turn-on for me, but some of you may find this weird. But her body is slightly more saggy. But I was thirsty for a while I guess so I held on to her tight with loads of intimacy till I popped. Again some relaxing and soothing talks from her. I was satisfied with overall experience. But some of you may find her too old and saggy.
    Do you hank? No lacy in Manchester them. Thanks.

  9. #1744
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMan69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the delay as I am only a part-timer. Go to erotic monkey and search for Lacy and you will find her.
    I found Lacy in erotic monkey. She is very helpful and pleasant and the place is nice. Her talks makes you relax, kind of senior lady kind of a talk which is a big turn-on for me, but some of you may find this weird. But her body is slightly more saggy. But I was thirsty for a while I guess so I held on to her tight with loads of intimacy till I popped. Again some relaxing and soothing talks from her. I was satisfied with overall experience. But some of you may find her too old and saggy.

  10. #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    60 $ qv incall today👅128166;128166;Tastiee 💦128069;anything on this one?
    https://skipthegames.com/

  11. #1742

    Tastiee

    60 $ qv incall today👅128166;128166;Tastiee 💦128069;anything on this one?

  12. #1741
    Quote Originally Posted by RacinJunkie  [View Original Post]
    What town was she in?

    Thanks Rac.
    She is in Bedford.

  13. #1740
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I saw Vlada last evening. $$$ for an hour. Usually more for this agency but my guess is that the rate for her is lower since she's still fairly new.

    She's gorgeous, very sweet, appears to love sex & just a lot of fun. BBBJ, & even threw in a little rimming. Kissing was just so so but daty & dato was delicious. Cg, doggy for quite some time but it's very difficult for me to finish with a bag on so she finished me up with a very enthusiastic BBBJ to cim.

    Go see her before her price goes up.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/vlada.html
    What town was she in?

    Thanks Rac.

  14. #1739

    Olita girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I saw Vlada last evening. $$$ for an hour. Usually more for this agency but my guess is that the rate for her is lower since she's still fairly new.

    She's gorgeous, very sweet, appears to love sex & just a lot of fun. BBBJ, & even threw in a little rimming. Kissing was just so so but daty & dato was delicious. Cg, doggy for quite some time but it's very difficult for me to finish with a bag on so she finished me up with a very enthusiastic BBBJ to cim.

    Go see her before her price goes up.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/vlada.html
    They are almost too beautiful. I would feel like I was with a Bond girl or in the movie "The Spy that Loved me".

    $300 is out of my reach while laid off and Christmas time!

  15. #1738

    Olita

    I saw Vlada last evening. $$$ for an hour. Usually more for this agency but my guess is that the rate for her is lower since she's still fairly new.

    She's gorgeous, very sweet, appears to love sex & just a lot of fun. BBBJ, & even threw in a little rimming. Kissing was just so so but daty & dato was delicious. Cg, doggy for quite some time but it's very difficult for me to finish with a bag on so she finished me up with a very enthusiastic BBBJ to cim.

    Go see her before her price goes up.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/vlada.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape