Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4206
-
01-01-21 14:06 #1521Regular Member

Posts: 18Google Bodyworks Station Massage in Milford.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 12:47 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 389Bodyworks
Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry not familiar Bodyworks? Link?
Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 08:33 #1519Regular Member

Posts: 18I wasn't expecting the offer
Went to Bodyworks the other day, went late in the evening, I can confirm there was a offer of BBFS I didn't take it but instead took the handy.
I do have to say the massage was above average.
-
12-31-20 17:06 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 608Carnation in East Haven, beautiful ladies (2) that I saw, open menu.
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 16:20 #1517Regular Member

Posts: 14What is DD? Is that the place behind Dunkin on Whalley?
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 15:41 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 1645If you are in Branford why don't you just go to DD in New Haven?
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 10:03 #1515Banned Member

Posts: 1318I don't know of any AMPs in Branford with 20,30 yo. They are older.
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 17:19 #1514Regular Member

Posts: 14What AMP would you recommend in Branford or surrounding areas that are safe and have younger girls 20' or 30's?
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-29-20 18:15 #1513Banned Member

Posts: 1318It's safe but older ladies.
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:34 #1512Regular Member

Posts: 14Branford AMP's
Any suggestion for AMP in Branford? I've passed by Branford Massage on West Main and looks safe, but how are the girls?
Thanks.
-
12-28-20 10:04 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 93Need recommendations for Milford AMP
Hello fellow mongers. I am making a rare visit to Milford tomorrow, and will have a spare hour I'd like to spend monging. Milford seems to have more AMPs than any other town, and being a long-time supporter of AMPs, I am well aware of the disparity of experiences. So, where should I go, where should I avoid, whom should I ask for, etc. I tip accordingly, so any of your UTRs would like to see me. Reply publicly or privately.
Thanks in advance to all!
- Spazz -.
-
12-27-20 22:50 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 85DD trip
After visiting danbury was interested in checking out this AMP. Ill be honest I think danbury is a nicer setup and facility. Actually seems like a spa. Girls are about even. House fee was less at danbury but total is the same. That being said, when I get the itch I will repeat at DD due to convenience.
Walked in, got temp checked and some hand sanitizer. Then got led across the hall to a room with a UV light thing others talked about. Waited a bit and in came poppy, a fun and energetic korean. Didn't seem to speak english but enough to convey what I wanted. They take good care to make sure no mongers pass by each other in the halls but I did see a glimpse of someone as I was drying off in the sauna. TS was speedy and mechanical but gave a little love tap to poppys cheek with my stiffy as she washed my feet and she wasn't phased. Knew was going to have a good time.
ROS: started with massage. As expected very quick and minimal pressure with towel but I wasn't there for that. Then began what someone described with another korean where its ST with combination of teasing / tongue on anus, scrotum, shaft. Or at least felt like tongue, don't really care because it felt amazing. Then flipped around for deed. She applied cover with mouth, ACG, mish, DATY. She was really into it and did kegels with my semi chub still in her after cumming which again felt great, never had anyone do that before. Then finished massage and some minor teasing to complete the near hour.
-
12-27-20 14:32 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 256Yeah its all the same, upstairs is less likelihood of running into someone else, but more importantly, if this is the same June from five years ago I'm curious if she still looks amazing, she was a KNOCKOUT then, looked like asa akira.
Originally Posted by LoveAsiians
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 12:08 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 49Hot Tub
One of the rooms upstairs has a hot tub, other than that no difference.
Originally Posted by LoveAsiians
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 10:33 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 1645I have been upstairs once and do not recall any difference. I recall someone speaking about a VIP room upstairs but it was not worth the upcharge. Same service.
Originally Posted by LoveAsiians
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






