Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5135
-
12-29-20 13:32 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 181McKenna
Saw her a few weeks ago when I was in the area. Easy set up over text. Very good BBBJCIM. She was running a lunch special for 80 for a QV. Pics are accurate. Nice tits although she is bigger with some stretch marks on the stomach if that is a deal breaker. I'll see her again next time I am around Saugus.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 13:17 #1804Senior Member

Posts: 181Ava
I haven't seen her I tried the other day but she never got back to me. If you search tight in the Manchester forum she shows up under Ava the reviews sound good.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:05 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 90Too odd
All I remember is texting her a while ago and her screaming back NO texting! That was enough for me to know she was going to be too much LOL.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:57 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 90Ava
Ava is good! Super tight and tons of fun. She usually only works weekends and keeps weird hours, but you won't regret seeing her.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:33 #1801He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606I've considered it
Several times, her pictures don't look bad but then I'll see a review that makes me rethink it, but still.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:30 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 303Once quite awhile ago
Was whacky, but funny whacky, massage w ending was OK. Would consider repeating if I see a favorable review. . WTF am I nuts or is the market that bad, LOL.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:19 #1799He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Anyone seen this one?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/050710386271
She looks good, actually replied but can only do incall late at night. I'm sure I've seen something posted about her but nothing came up under her name or phone number.
-
12-29-20 10:57 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 303No longer in area
They said to watch the website for return date. Hartford is closest place now.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 10:36 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 69I saw her a few years back at her place in Manchester. First, she looks nothing like her pictures. She's pretty hefty. Second, she has a really bad attitude. She will say "if you want me to do that it will be another $100". I got up and left.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 10:11 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 2099Gangbang
See below ads, she seems game for it, set it up & I'd show up.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
https://www.kittyads.com/Tiffydf5 Hey i'm Tiffy and I am a true adult entertainer! Always a quality experience, I am beautiful and very skilled you will have a hard time forgetting me! I am down for most things ,so if your a respectful,generous gentleman lets get together! I am also available for and love to entertain for groups and parties,GB's are always an opion! -- Age: 22 - Ethnicity: Italian - Build: Thin - Height: 5'6 - 5'8 (167-172cm)https://www.adultlook.com/p/2644297Hey i'm Tiffy and I am a true adult entertainer! Always a quality experience, I am beautiful and very skilled you will have a hard time forgetting me! I am down for most things ,so if your a respectful,generous gentleman lets get together! I am also available for and love to entertain for groups and parties,GB's are always an opion!
-
12-29-20 07:39 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 825Exit 5 - LISA
She's been around for a long time, there where reports on the Lowell pages. I reached out to her a few time but never really responded except once and she's a nut case. Search for Exit 5 in the Lowell forum.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 02:44 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 90Ling
Is Ling taking on new clients? Things are getting desperate out here.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 21:25 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 95Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/57098354/
Hey guys, anyone seen her?
-
12-28-20 21:01 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 95Msog with Vlada?
Does she allow msog or is it one pop only?
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 19:09 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 170These women are chidish and stupid
10 hours later.
15 hours later.
3 days later, then I ask, do you really think I am going to wait for you to reply, or am I going to find another woman?
Then. The BS Starts: My phone was dead, missing, dog ate it and crapped it out, never saw the message. No apology, and they get pissed off at you.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





