Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 40027
-
12-30-20 15:03 #23407Regular Member

Posts: 15Edgewater Spa
I was checking out bedpage when I saw a add for massage in Edgewater or China Town. Texted the number which replied back if I wanted Chinatown or Edgewater. Since I am on the Northside I texted Edgewater. Price quoted at for half at 1. 3 and hour at 1. 6. Texted the address and told me to let them know when I was there. When I arrived went to the number they texted and texted I was there. They texted back a new number across the street. I went over and a girl opened the door. Did the 1. 6. Massage was non-existent but she was on the tight side. Not really worth it at 1. 6. If you do take the 1. 3.
-
12-30-20 10:08 #23406Senior Member

Posts: 127You mean Zeus on Montrose
You mean Zeus
.
Originally Posted by PussHawk53
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 01:53 #23405Senior Member

Posts: 290[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-29-20 22:51 #23404Senior Member

Posts: 308Tina at TPro on Chicago Ave is very good at walk on the back.
Originally Posted by DaveDewers
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 20:41 #23403Senior Member

Posts: 218Not Ruby
Ruby is closed. I've never been to Body Health Center but when I used to go to Archer years ago, I never received more than a handy. Maybe that's changed.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 20:23 #23402Troll

Posts: 452Which one?
Gentlemen,
I'm looking for a good massage with a great HJ or L2 finish on the Southwest Side. Also, if they have a table shower even better.
Which one should I choose - Archer Spa or Body Health Center or Ruby Spa?
Please reply here.
Thanks!
-
12-29-20 17:51 #23401Banned Member

Posts: 317Walk on back
Belmont spa will walk on your back. Most of the girls their can do it.
Originally Posted by DaveDewers
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 16:45 #23400Senior Member

Posts: 135Not yet but you will see the advertisement soon.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 14:51 #23399Regular Member

Posts: 4Relax
Glen Ellen on Rooservelt.
Originally Posted by Ziroxd91
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 14:37 #23398Regular Member

Posts: 25Walk on back?
So is anyone else finding this a dying art? Place on Ashland near Belmont used to do a $15 chair massage, but their chair was broken, so they'd do a 10 min back walk on a table. I know the older places like New Hope is an option. Newer places either don't have bars or the girl doesn't know how to use them. Not much on the forum on the subject. Any recommendations?
Dave.
-
12-29-20 10:28 #23397Senior Member

Posts: 313Are they advertising anywhere?
Are they advertising anywhere?
Originally Posted by ManuelJellison
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 23:30 #23396Senior Member

Posts: 26Zuse closed
Drove by Zuse on Montrose today a big yellow sign, on the door. "Closed by city of Chicago. ".
-
12-28-20 22:59 #23395Senior Member

Posts: 626Is this the one in China town or the one at oak park?
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 21:07 #23394Senior Member

Posts: 70Relax Spa
Where is it located? Is it on Ashland?
Originally Posted by Samsung2402
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 20:05 #23393Senior Member

Posts: 78Didn't do my homework
Probably is. I didn't do my homework / research beforehand and it was so far from what I expected. Nothing to indicate at either place that it was anything but an abandon storefront. Even their Pulaski location at least has an "open" sign in the shaded windows. These had nothing. And it was night, so heading into a vacant building was above my adventure level for that day. I went to my regular spot down on Lincoln.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






