Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,636 to 16,650 of 40027
-
12-28-20 17:00 #23392Senior Member

Posts: 135Yes the business is still going on.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 14:33 #23391Senior Member

Posts: 313Logan tantricas
Is it still in business? Haven't see an ad I'm a very long time, but there was a review from last month on RM.
-
12-28-20 14:32 #23390Senior Member

Posts: 313At Zeus
They are at Zeus.
Originally Posted by RomanRoyal28
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 12:29 #23389Regular Member

Posts: 4Relax Spa. GE
A couple of weeks ago I started to get a text from area code 702 on my burner from a gal that is asking to see me again. I have a regular gal for my massage and another regular for L4, but I have strayed from time to time if my regulars are not available. The text says she is at the Relax Spa, just can't place where I had seen this person before. What the hell, I go in and asked the young lady there who has this phone number. She says Mimi. Mimi comes out and yep, some Asian gal that I say at hotel in Oakbrook. I say what the hell, go for 1/2 hour, on the flip negotiate a naked L3 for a very reasonable price. Not the cutest or the most petite, but she knows some tricks that will bring out the best in you. The other gal there looked younger and better looking, so I'll have to try that next time. Stay safe boys.
-
12-28-20 09:03 #23388Regular Member

Posts: 7Raquel Bianca Selma
Where can I find this lady's need some information.
-
12-27-20 16:15 #23387Senior Member

Posts: 626So wait you didn't see anyone then? But it seem like it is papa Rose spa collection.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 18:21 #23386Senior Member

Posts: 90Merci Mag M
The old Merci number popped up and I decided to check it out. Was sorry. Old provider and while the building was different the doorman attitude is the same. Think they don't want to be disturbed even though the building is open for visitors. Old provider said young one coming soon. Heard that before. Let know if this changes.
-
12-26-20 11:02 #23385Senior Member

Posts: 78King
Thought I'd fly by and TOFTT. When I got to King's listed address, it was all papered over. No sign of a business operating there. Figured I had the wrong address so I called, and was directed to 5600 block of north ashland which he insisted was open. I learned later that is listed as 365 spa on the same site (didn't think to ask at the time on how they got the address so wrong, and also it has a different listed phone). That too was papered / curtained over with no signs of activity or lights. Just seemed vacant. It's a holiday week, so maybe I just got the timing all wrong.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 22:38 #23384Banned Member

Posts: 1583[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-25-20 16:30 #23383Regular Member

Posts: 3Ozone
Hi all any info onOozone on Chicago ave!
-
12-25-20 01:53 #23382Senior Member

Posts: 290GTK. I always stayed away from Bianca. She is definitely distant. I've met Salma, Raquel, and Danielle. Raquel provides the most options, but Salma has humongous tatas and the one I find the most fun.
Originally Posted by SammiJoon
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 09:41 #23381Senior Member

Posts: 54Bianca is younger with nice tata only topless HE from her. Kind of ghetto and distant but nice tata. My last visit was 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 21:23 #23380Senior Member

Posts: 626I seen Debbie and Judy and they are in their 60's and they are ok. So was this women just old or was she just old and ugly? What about Mama san was she ok looking? But before they had younger girls?
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 08:10 #23379Banned Member

Posts: 1583You did right don't be a sucker
I agree, getting shorted on service and time it's not cool it's one of the things I hate the most. That and watching the clock while servicing you. If you overpaid and we're nice enough to put the tip out the money you were shorted has to come from somewhere.
Originally Posted by MakingItHappen
[View Original Post]
One other guy said you overpaid. If you got only one pop, then 40 bucks is fair. You were nice enough to only take 20. Somebody's got to put their foot down. It's not punishment at all. You got shorted on service she got a very fair tip.
-
12-23-20 06:24 #23378Senior Member

Posts: 1358Sorry, I don't know her background. But the name was Raquel.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




