Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 658
-
12-31-20 20:48 #253Senior Member

Posts: 1991Newbie is a function of attitude, not time
If you saw it over 10 years ago, but have barely over a dozen posts, then what does that say about you?
Originally Posted by Sweetmeat1200
[View Original Post]
Still waiting for a single substantive post documenting your alleged mongering expertise. So far, nuthin' but crickets.
-
12-31-20 16:20 #252Regular Member

Posts: 20Roasted, Not quite
Just remember this you one way thinking mongers who try to think any other way then the truth. Go ahead you are already convinced. Since you are so convinced I'm a newbie. This site was called WorldSexGuide when I first saw it over 10 years ago. Now Run tell that!
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 20:13 #251Senior Member

Posts: 327Roasted
Well that guy got incinerated.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 13:13 #250Senior Member

Posts: 1991Credibility vs BS
On an anonymous f*ckboard, anyone can claim anything they want and there's no way to prove or disprove it. What's easily verified, however, is the level of contribution and expertise as demonstrated by the content of one's forum posts.
Originally Posted by Sweetmeat1200
[View Original Post]
What's nice about having some know-it-all newbie show up, with about a dozen posts, is that the cred vs BS test is easy to do. And that simple test reveals that you have zero substantive reviews or field reports to your credit. In fact, almost every post of yours is little more than a line or two reacting to someone else's contribution or question. And, when it comes to Northern Virginia, all you seem to be able to muster is bitching and moaning.
Obviously you're a mongering legend in your own mind but you've demonstrated you have nothing of substance to contribute to this forum. It's also obvious that you don't have a clue as to this market because the AMP and FBSM price level hasn't increased, but rather has remained remarkably stable for many years.
Sorry if NOVA is too rich for you, I'm sure Martinsburg foot rub places are more your style. But aren't most of those closed on Christmas Day? Is that why you had time on your hands and felt compelled to post on a f*ckboard on Christmas? Wow! How sad is that?
P.S. The analogy wasn't that women = cars. It was that MSRP = "going rate" and that the ability to negotiate a lower price doesn't mean that others have overpaid. Did you flunk Logic 101? Or did you even bother taking such a course?
-
12-25-20 07:27 #249Regular Member

Posts: 20GPS price increase
Well you don't know how long I have been mongering. Now if you base your info solely on this board. You've made an error. I don't plan to be in Stupid NOVA. You guys have the let the price go up by letting these providers dictate the price. Women are not a car lot. That was a terrible comparison. And the providers flock to the area because you guys are willing to pay. Enjoy while you can. Keep over paying all of you. Merry Christmas. I said good day.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 17:30 #248Senior Member

Posts: 1991Guilty of paying the going rate? So what?
That's been the rate for a lot longer than you've been around. Complaining about it won't change it any more than complaining about MSRP will cause Ford to drop its prices.
Originally Posted by Sweetmeat1200
[View Original Post]
If someone can go to a dealership and negotiate a lower price, more power to him. But that's a far cry from denigrating everyone who pays the going rate. By definition, "going rate" means the price that most people are paying. So your attempt to equate that with GPS is way off the mark.
Prices in Thailand and Colombia (and Martinsburg, I guess) are much cheaper. As are houses, restaurant meals, and a host of other items.
If the going rate was 120, and someone paid 300 (as happened recently), then the GPS label might be appropriate. But that's simply not the case here. No spin, just simple fact.
BTW, it's quite common to check out someone's posting history when someone is brand new to the local forum. Especially when their first post is aimed at criticising others.
If you plan to hang around Northern Virginia for a while, by all means post the various conquests you achieve by means of your outstanding negotiating talents.
As to my hobby, it happens to be visiting AMPs and independent FBSM providers and becoming a valued regular. Which has amazingly resulted in more perks and freebies than I could ever have scored with hardball tactics.
-
12-24-20 03:28 #247Regular Member

Posts: 20Guilty
But you are still guilty no matter how you try to spin it. And trying to rationalize my mongering by researching my report history. Don't you have something better to do, like a hobby? And you admitted to it. "The cost in Virginia is not going to be the same". Do you wonder why? Because you all are willing to pay to the GPS! BTW no need for your soliloquy.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 23:28 #246Banned Member

Posts: 392Base rates
All true stuff.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Just want to add:
- Chinese places typically I found wants 60 or 70 for the house for an hour.
- Korean places typically charge 80 for hour house but includes a Table Shower.
BTW, if you have not figured it out by now, a Table shower feels real good and certainly breaks the ice for fun during and after the TS. After she washes your junk....what else can you say. Nothing after that is really sacred.
Don't bring in more than you want to spend.
Tips are typically as JS said.
Reward for special service.
And,
As PA sais: Be nice to the Ladies.
Since it is Christmas season, a little extra or some flowers or a box of chocolates goes a long way for repeat visits.
Hold strong on what you are willing to pay. Just remember they are experts at negotiating at the critical times and culturally they grew up in a negotiating society. You can't blame them for asking. Or they would never get. They can't blame you if you politely just laugh back and stand firm. That said, I am pretty generous and usually have fun times and welcoming repeat visits.
Play safe, enjoy.
HG2.
-
12-23-20 13:38 #245Senior Member

Posts: 1991Conned? Really?
Not sure how long you've been mongering but for years in the DMV the going rate at most (not all) HE AMPs has been 80 per hr and 40 tip for a decent HJ.
Originally Posted by Sweetmeat1200
[View Original Post]
Are there some AMPs where you can get an hour for 60 or 70? Sure there are, and probably even more so during this virus situation. But the lockdown isn't going to last forever and the expectation should be that prices will revert to their former level.
Also, as I've noted many times in this forum, there are no good or bad AMPs, per se, only good and bad masseuses. If you find an ATF at a $60 place, that's great, but if not is it worth it to save $10 or $20 for mediocre service? Also, with the independent FBSM providers you're enjoying a higher level of privacy and are less likely to be interrupted or rushed.
So, since 80 has been the prevailing rate for a long time, how is a monger being conned if he pays it? About the tip amount, I pay 20 as a tip for a legit massage and from the consensus I've seen for a long time in this forum, a 40 tip for a good standard HJ is considered reasonable. Can you negotiate for less? Of course you can, but you run the risk of being labeled a cheap customer. That's fine if you're always seeing new masseuses but not so great if you're interested in becoming an established and valued regular, which often comes with extra perks.
So, while you're obviously entitled to search for all the bargains you want, telling others they're being "conned" when they pay the usual and customary rate is a bit unwarranted. Also, from your posting history it seems like most or all of your activity has been in other markets. As with real estate, local market conditions can vary widely. The cost in Virginia is not going to be the same as in Honolulu, Baltimore, or Martinsburg. That's always been true in the hobby and will always continue to be so.
-
12-23-20 05:16 #244Regular Member

Posts: 20If you pay $. 2 for Relaxation and a HJ you are all guilty of contributing to GPS. Thanks you NOVA mongers for raising the price. (Get over yourselves, "with a NOVA finish", BS to me), you guys aren't special. I pay. 6 at the door for 1 hr. The rest is negotiable. You all have been Conned.
-
11-10-20 12:12 #243Senior Member

Posts: 327Well that makes sense.
Thanks. I was right. I was indeed missing something. I sent my ID to a provider exactly one time. She declined to see me because I wouldn't show her my address. She then went on a rant about how she doesn't like to see guys with big dicks because it hurts her. She asked to see a dick pic, but I had already made another appointment. I can definitely see why a provider would want to see an I'd, but I'd be too afraid of getting blackmailed.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 12:12 #242Senior Member

Posts: 199She emailed everyone. I used them once over a year ago, and I got the email.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 11:45 #241Senior Member

Posts: 376Blast email
I'm pretty sure the email went to all of their t contacts. I received it also and haven't t met any of their ladies in a very long time.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 11:04 #240Senior Member

Posts: 560Lynn from DS
Haha, right? Kinda surprised this shenanigans hasn't gotten moved to the "Stupid Shit in NoVa" thread yet. Though I'm betting it's been a hectic couple of weeks for everyone (admins included) with the election, civil unrest, and a recent major uptick in DMV corona cases.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
Anyway to get back on track, just noticed on DS that Lynn (https://www.discreetstory.com/lynn) has returned! She's easily one of my ATFs and probably the most stunning provider I've ever had the pleasure. Unfortunately, I might not be able to get away from work by the time she leaves on the 19th, so that's a bummer for me. If you've already been vetted by that agency, I can't possibly sing her praises enough & highly recommend scheduling.
-
11-10-20 09:46 #239Senior Member

Posts: 384One guy single handedly turned the last page or 2 into a 2007 style Xbox live session battle royale and it's hilarious.









Reply With Quote






