Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 658
-
11-10-20 09:39 #238Senior Member

Posts: 327Obviously?
Your response to my reply is nonsense. I'll let it go because I think it's clear to pretty much everybody reading this that you were wrong to assume and make accusations about the members of this particular site. But I guess I'm not the only one who thought you were original post was a little uncalled for. BTW Ruth's Chris sucks, if that's the steakhouse you're referring to. Might be time to step up your steak game.
I can't be the only one who thinks that it's a little strange that the agency decided to email him particularly to complain about this issue. Unless he's in some way affiliated with that agency. To me, it doesn't add up. Actually, let's strike that last remark about him being affiliated with the agency since there's no way to prove that. But it definitely seems like a strange post when you really think about it.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 08:35 #237Senior Member

Posts: 133I don't need your feedback or meaningless analogies. Obviously you have a distaste for what you consider dirty garbage lids (agencies). When you get a dirty lid, I've gotten the 300 degree plate to keep that sizzle. Have all my experiences been A plus, no, but I've also gotten great service from providers who are tired of the smelly needy gross clients because I treat them like a person. Enjoy your garbage lids.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 08:04 #236Senior Member

Posts: 327Furthermore
I wouldn't necessarily trust any of these agencies, or girls for that matter. They are in the business of lying frequently. What reason would they have to lie about something like this? Who knows? You only got one side of the story. But as you can see, roasting people on this board didn't really do much to help your cause. Choose your words wisely, or run the risk of your message being lost and you end up getting roasted in return.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 08:00 #235Senior Member

Posts: 327Suggestion
I'm not offended I've bit. I would suggest changing your up your delivery a bit, because it sounds like you CLEARLY took a side here. Your original post didn't sound like calling someone out. It sounded more like you defending the booker and accusing the members of this site. You should reconsider the words you chose to deliver this message. Filet mignon is delicious. But if that filet mignon was delivered to you with a nice sear on the outside, but sitting on top of a dirty garbage can lid, then the focus becomes the dirty garbage can lid. That's all I'm saying. It's not my intention to fight. I'm just trying to give you some feedback.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 16:06 #234Senior Member

Posts: 133I'm calling out the person who contacted JM. I'm curious to hear his side of the story. If you're an asshole to providers, you know who you are so if you're the ideal client then feel free to move on. I'm just following up on posts here and feedback I get directly from bookers and providers on how THEY'RE treated. Someone posted some feedback from a provider they met with and the negative feedback I get is the same. If you're offended that's your issue, I'm simply relaying the message I receive. That's why this board exists, to provide information. I have no sides in this argument but when you lose a good agency you lose options at a fair donation level. We all lose in the end if we start losing options.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 15:56 #233Senior Member

Posts: 133To each their own. In this arena everyone has risks. IMO - Id rather give more info for the security of an incall then determine my safety from a 5 minute conversation and a drive around for marked LEO vehicles.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 15:52 #232Senior Member

Posts: 327Jump to conclusions much?
That's a pretty big jump to the conclusion that the offender must be from this site. Out of curiosity, why did the booker email YOU directly to tell you this information? Just seems odd the booker had an issue with a potential client and they thought "I'd better let Novabhanchan know about this. " Am I missing something here? I don't mean to come off like a jerk, but you kind of referred to us as assholes.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 15:21 #231Senior Member

Posts: 740Stop being an Ahole?
I have never treated any of the ladies bad escorts or massage therapists, but a word of warning when giving out your photos, IDs, or personal info. I am pretty well recognized in certain areas and yep I fell for the send a selfie and I'd. Three days later a text stating if I didn't pay $1,000 my photo would be placed on the internet. Well I did not send any money and nothing happened (I don't think) so to each his own. Hmmm something to think about though, what happens if one of these places gets busted and their plea deal way out of trouble is give their customer list and contacts? Let me guess they will protect YOUR identity versus their jail time or fines.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 15:13 #230Senior Member

Posts: 133Although some times the pics and experience vary from this agency, the booker has always been professional and prompt about my questions. The booker must've been pretty pissed off to send a group email to call that person out because it sounds like that person was flexing as if their review would make or break that agency. So as much as I would normally ask for both sides, and if the poster is willing to tell their side of the story, I'm going to go with the story from the agency side because of my positive experiences. Don't be an a-hole and abide by THEIR rules because they are the gatekeepers. It is a two sided story but at the same time it rang out as stories I've been told by bookers and providers who get clients who think they're going to get PSE and start shoving their stick into any open area. There was a poster in the massage section who got called out by the owner after they said the massager was being difficult. It is what it is, but going back to the post about clients being too demanding resonates too much from my conversations with the other side.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 15:10 #229Regular Member

Posts: 19Given the reputation of JM, I would not trust a single word from them. I had one of my worst visit in my life in JM. Certainly, there are many rude customers but at the same time it cannot be denied that many agencies just want to rip off customers.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 15:06 #228Senior Member

Posts: 133Normally people who access the other sites reference this one as well in this area. TER is a decent reference, I completely avoid switter because it's a GPS site, and I cross reference here because I feel as though these are the most honest reviews from actual hobbyist. The email read too much as some of the posters complaining why they don't get GFE when their donation level is backpage level. I'm the first to admit that there's a lot of GPS right now but I'm seasoned enough to gauge what is fair and / or reasonable in both level of service AND information I'm willing to provide.
Originally Posted by Squatty2
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 22:28 #227Senior Member

Posts: 199Why?
Why would you think that it was someone from here as opposed to TER or Switter?
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 18:58 #226Senior Member

Posts: 846A few things to note.
You have only one side of the story so I think it's better to raise this once we have stories from both sides. Why you ask? Because these agencies are not paragons of virtue either. The number of posts that describe negative experiences about these agencies are too long. And JM has been known to have a serious issue with their credibility. Not saying that the monger is not to blame here, just that we have no way of knowing. JM can spin this however they want.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
Further, there is no law that says mongers have to abide by certain rules. It's advisable. In the same manner that agencies and girls should abide by certain rules. And these rules are broken by both sides all the time. So, I wouldn't be so quick to put all the blame on the monger here.
I do agree with you that people who treat girls nicely have a better chance of getting a good experience, but.
-
09-11-20 21:49 #225Banned Member

Posts: 115You can't just stop yesterday and then say that you're a changed man. That won't work. If you are going to tell the truth, you will need to abstain and wait a few years and then try for it (and even then there is no guarantee). If you are going to lie and aren't initially caught, then you will have to live in fear that they will somehow one day find out, revoke it, cause you to lose your job, and blacklist you from all jobs that have this requirement. If you are arrested for solicitation, the same things will happen.
Originally Posted by JWebster
[View Original Post]
IMO, this hobby and jobs of this nature do not mix. The whole point of this requirement is to find people who are trustworthy to the end and do not put themselves in compromising situations that threaten the country by breaking the law or making unwise decisions. How do you know the Russian hooker you're with isn't actually a spy for the Kremlin and is recording video of you to get you to cough up information or get you to do things on their behalf? What if a hacker links your online accounts to your real life persona and then uses it to blackmail you to get information?
There is plenty of information about people being in the same situation as you online. Just Google it.
-
09-11-20 16:04 #224Senior Member

Posts: 40Sounds like I should stop this hobby and tell the truth during my clearance check.
Originally Posted by Deranged
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





