Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 10391
-
12-24-20 22:00 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 2184Melanininthemorning
Sassy woman. I am still conversing. But I know it is not going anywhere. Lets see. Reality is. My time is almost all blocked until the new year. I am actually putting two of my regular SA ladies on stand-by and it is getting hard to juggle. This one is going to block my ass soon too. .
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 15:39 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 1209LOL got blocked when I asked to reschedule a meet and greet.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 22:20 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 2184Cathyeasygoing
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
By now her SA inbox probably has 1000 messages in it. I did not bother to reach out. I am full up until the new year as well. Got to eat my wheaties .
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 18:10 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 120Holiday Season
Man I am on your boat. I have three hotties on the calendar to end the year. Two of them were overnights for $300 and down for anything. I think I am going to let the third one go. Stay tuned friends.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 16:08 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 2184Creampii
Talk about being discreet. Very original.
https://www.seeking.com/member/643e8...f-3c0d30baba2f
-
12-23-20 13:32 #3621Banned Member

Posts: 1358She looks good, although 300 is still high (especially with no reviews). Private In Call?
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 10:48 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 330Cathyeasygoing
Agreed to $300 bare. Seems pretty shy and frankly I already have 3 that I'm currently fucking and I don't have the time. She can't host. She opened at 400, I offered 250, told her I wanted bare she came back at 300.
Remember that you didn't hear it from me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8add3...c-840469769816
-
12-22-20 20:14 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 1209Clearly she needs some D. And by D I mean dollas.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 17:01 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 2184Melanininthemorning
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
I looked at her profile and she has sent me an opening note too. Lets see where this goes. Just reading her profile though. We are not a good fit. If she took the time to read my profile. She would know that right away.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 16:08 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 1209Melanininthemorning
Haha. Won't see her if she's that level of drama but I'm stringing her along. I looked her up when I read your post and she immediately messaged me so I decided to play along. She's kind of hot in a MILF way. Just based on our exchange I'm pretty sure she's got a raging case of GPS.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 16:06 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 70Non local numbers don't really indicate much when dealing with non-pros. Many of these girls this age moved here from somewhere else, often for school or better job opportunities.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 20:26 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 472Melanininthemorning
I would attach a profile but she blocked me, she came up randomly she is in Seattle and 41 so I looked at her profile and she started messaging me, said she was indeed living in Seattle and didn't host, I said probably wouldn't work between us, that was it and she went off. I mean really went off, there was zero discussion of price and she was calling me cheap saying I was looking for a hooker, blah blah blah, well anyway stay away from that one.
-
12-21-20 15:30 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 1544I blocked someone over the weekend whose very first e-mail to me said she would send me photos, call and text me regularly for $400/ mth. I'm sure if we went to a sugar baby instruction site, you will find that number there or $100/ wk there.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 14:30 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 144Yep, she's been around for a few years. She was a real gem if you ever actually met her. Flakey AF, but hot as hell.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
"Almost ready hun, just gimme 30 min. " Repeat for 2 days, LOL.
-
12-21-20 14:02 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 2184MarcyMonstah
Yup that's her. Was she on STG as well? Wow that somehow did not come through during my research. Maybe it was under a different email or phone.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






