Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 693 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 10391
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #3626

    Melanininthemorning

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    LOL got blocked when I asked to reschedule a meet and greet
    Sassy woman. I am still conversing. But I know it is not going anywhere. Lets see. Reality is. My time is almost all blocked until the new year. I am actually putting two of my regular SA ladies on stand-by and it is getting hard to juggle. This one is going to block my ass soon too. .

  2. #3625
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her profile and she has sent me an opening note too. Lets see where this goes. Just reading her profile though. We are not a good fit. If she took the time to read my profile. She would know that right away.
    LOL got blocked when I asked to reschedule a meet and greet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201222-074536.jpg‎   Screenshot_20201222-074529.jpg‎  

  3. #3624

    Cathyeasygoing

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Agreed to $300 bare. Seems pretty shy and frankly I already have 3 that I'm currently fucking and I don't have the time. She can't host. She opened at 400, I offered 250, told her I wanted bare she came back at 300.

    Remember that you didn't hear it from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8add3...c-840469769816
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, although 300 is still high (especially with no reviews). Private In Call?
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Man I am on your boat. I have three hotties on the calendar to end the year. Two of them were overnights for $300 and down for anything. I think I am going to let the third one go. Stay tuned friends.
    By now her SA inbox probably has 1000 messages in it. I did not bother to reach out. I am full up until the new year as well. Got to eat my wheaties .

  4. #3623

    Holiday Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Agreed to $300 bare. Seems pretty shy and frankly I already have 3 that I'm currently fucking and I don't have the time. She can't host. She opened at 400, I offered 250, told her I wanted bare she came back at 300.

    Remember that you didn't hear it from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8add3...c-840469769816
    Man I am on your boat. I have three hotties on the calendar to end the year. Two of them were overnights for $300 and down for anything. I think I am going to let the third one go. Stay tuned friends.

  5. #3622

    Creampii

    Talk about being discreet. Very original.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/643e8...f-3c0d30baba2f

  6. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Agreed to $300 bare. Seems pretty shy and frankly I already have 3 that I'm currently fucking and I don't have the time. She can't host. She opened at 400, I offered 250, told her I wanted bare she came back at 300.

    Remember that you didn't hear it from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8add3...c-840469769816
    She looks good, although 300 is still high (especially with no reviews). Private In Call?

  7. #3620

    Cathyeasygoing

    Agreed to $300 bare. Seems pretty shy and frankly I already have 3 that I'm currently fucking and I don't have the time. She can't host. She opened at 400, I offered 250, told her I wanted bare she came back at 300.

    Remember that you didn't hear it from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8add3...c-840469769816

  8. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her profile and she has sent me an opening note too. Lets see where this goes. Just reading her profile though. We are not a good fit. If she took the time to read my profile. She would know that right away.
    Clearly she needs some D. And by D I mean dollas.

  9. #3618

    Melanininthemorning

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I would attach a profile but she blocked me, she came up randomly she is in Seattle and 41 so I looked at her profile and she started messaging me, said she was indeed living in Seattle and didn't host, I said probably wouldn't work between us, that was it and she went off. I mean really went off, there was zero discussion of price and she was calling me cheap saying I was looking for a hooker, blah blah blah, well anyway stay away from that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Won't see her if she's that level of drama but I'm stringing her along. I looked her up when I read your post and she immediately messaged me so I decided to play along. She's kind of hot in a MILF way. Just based on our exchange I'm pretty sure she's got a raging case of GPS.
    I looked at her profile and she has sent me an opening note too. Lets see where this goes. Just reading her profile though. We are not a good fit. If she took the time to read my profile. She would know that right away.

  10. #3617

    Melanininthemorning

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I would attach a profile but she blocked me, she came up randomly she is in Seattle and 41 so I looked at her profile and she started messaging me, said she was indeed living in Seattle and didn't host, I said probably wouldn't work between us, that was it and she went off. I mean really went off, there was zero discussion of price and she was calling me cheap saying I was looking for a hooker, blah blah blah, well anyway stay away from that one.
    Haha. Won't see her if she's that level of drama but I'm stringing her along. I looked her up when I read your post and she immediately messaged me so I decided to play along. She's kind of hot in a MILF way. Just based on our exchange I'm pretty sure she's got a raging case of GPS.

  11. #3616
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Non local phone number- 720-99X-XXXX.
    Non local numbers don't really indicate much when dealing with non-pros. Many of these girls this age moved here from somewhere else, often for school or better job opportunities.

  12. #3615

    Melanininthemorning

    I would attach a profile but she blocked me, she came up randomly she is in Seattle and 41 so I looked at her profile and she started messaging me, said she was indeed living in Seattle and didn't host, I said probably wouldn't work between us, that was it and she went off. I mean really went off, there was zero discussion of price and she was calling me cheap saying I was looking for a hooker, blah blah blah, well anyway stay away from that one.

  13. #3614
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I find it interesting that a lot of these girls have chosen $100 a week as their number.
    I blocked someone over the weekend whose very first e-mail to me said she would send me photos, call and text me regularly for $400/ mth. I'm sure if we went to a sugar baby instruction site, you will find that number there or $100/ wk there.

  14. #3613
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I recognise a couple of her pics. Wasn't she MarcyMonstah a while back? I think she was on STG as well.
    Yep, she's been around for a few years. She was a real gem if you ever actually met her. Flakey AF, but hot as hell.

    "Almost ready hun, just gimme 30 min. " Repeat for 2 days, LOL.

  15. #3612

    MarcyMonstah

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I recognise a couple of her pics. Wasn't she MarcyMonstah a while back? I think she was on STG as well.
    Yup that's her. Was she on STG as well? Wow that somehow did not come through during my research. Maybe it was under a different email or phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape