Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #3223

    Naughty barbie


  2. #3222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/529120456835

    Looks like she's graduated to big girl hooking.
    You boys still bare back her? LOL.

  3. #3221

    Bare back Becka

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/529120456835

    Looks like she's graduated to big girl hooking.

  4. #3220

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a girl I met about a year ago on SA that went by Cherry. We did a couple of car dates. She was very cool, no demons when I saw her. She had me pick her up on the pike at a condo complex and we drove to spots nearby. We lost touch, maybe because of all the issues you guys are reporting now. Too bad, she was solid when I saw her last year.
    She was my first as far as this all goes. I've met her many times about a year or two ago. Had a great regular thing but could always tell she was a hair shy of going off on a quick change of attitude. Ended up breaking off contact as she grew less reliable and more of a dead fish. It was great while it lasted. My experience is she is definitely a risk and very unpredictable.

  5. #3219

    SA rate increase

    They've got a lot of balls to jack up their base rate of 30 days to 99.95 on 1/1/21.

    They should be dropping the price since their quality has declined in the last two years.

    I'll hold off re-newing. You all should too. Wait for their 25 or 30% off special.

    BMD.

  6. #3218

    Vickitty

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8edfc...af53-628ec199b

    Any info on her?

    She seems flaky.

  7. #3217

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to her in past. When she started balking over money after I knew hardcore and trouble. She used to go under moonkitty or something. I have her in my phone from year ago. Thanks for taking one for the team. Hardcore hoes no bueno.
    She looks like a girl I met about a year ago on SA that went by Cherry. We did a couple of car dates. She was very cool, no demons when I saw her. She had me pick her up on the pike at a condo complex and we drove to spots nearby. We lost touch, maybe because of all the issues you guys are reporting now. Too bad, she was solid when I saw her last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17a9831ea786f4c8eae75c23727dd59de56f4d54-14.jpg‎  

  8. #3216
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/39c32...b-6e47f7799359

    Not only is she certifiably insane she doesn't deliver on promises. When I tried to get her out of the car she had a complete meltdown and started screaming and threatened to call the cops. I think she was just nuts enough to do it.
    I have talked to her in past. When she started balking over money after I knew hardcore and trouble. She used to go under moonkitty or something. I have her in my phone from year ago. Thanks for taking one for the team. Hardcore hoes no bueno.

  9. #3215

    True Connection

    Those that PM me:

    - She has a nice average body, slim, ok ass, nice boobs cute face.

    - she is located south of Hartford.

    - I cannot give out her number, I am not cool like that with her.

    In my opinion it's worth it to reach out to her and set up a date.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    It seems I did not put a link to her profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9eb45...c-c07aedaa8b5f

    Enjoy! Fun young girl, shy at first but wild once she is opened.

  10. #3214

    Ppm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    It seems I did not put a link to her profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9eb45...c-c07aedaa8b5f

    Enjoy! Fun young girl, shy at first but wild once she is opened.
    What does she want for PPM?

  11. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    What was the conclusion during that day?
    We had agreed to sex in the hotel for $100. Ended up being a car BJ for an agreed to $60. She never finished the BJ and I told her if she didn't finish it I was only going to give her $40. She had a meltdown and insisted on the original $100 because in her mind it was already spent. Rather than risk a police intervention I forked over the $100.

    By the way, her profile says Bristol but at that time she was in New Britain and had to be picked up at her moms house. She talked openly about telling her parental units that she was going out with what in her words were a "John".

  12. #3212

    Insanity

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/39c32...b-6e47f7799359

    Not only is she certifiably insane she doesn't deliver on promises. When I tried to get her out of the car she had a complete meltdown and started screaming and threatened to call the cops. I think she was just nuts enough to do it.
    What was the conclusion during that day?

  13. #3211

    Avoid avoid avoid

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39c32...b-6e47f7799359

    Not only is she certifiably insane she doesn't deliver on promises. When I tried to get her out of the car she had a complete meltdown and started screaming and threatened to call the cops. I think she was just nuts enough to do it.

  14. #3210

    TrueConnection - 20 Year Old White Girl

    It seems I did not put a link to her profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9eb45...c-c07aedaa8b5f

    Enjoy! Fun young girl, shy at first but wild once she is opened.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8c0a055a-70a3-442c-90f2-ce38d1fbd498.jpg‎  

  15. #3209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    One world of advice. Be careful on rawdog. Don't trust them on birth control. I am going through a little issue. Think I am safe but this incident pulling me towards vasectomy.
    Hope it works out OK for you!

    Nowadays, I'm careful, with DNA tests easily available. In my youth, I was in an profession that allowed me many, many free favors. A few years ago, my mother wanted me to take an Ancestry DNA test. I constantly get emails telling me I've got a new match, all of which so far have ben 3-4th cousins. I'm always wondering if I'll open an email and it'll be a son or daughter.

    Let's hope none of us end up on Springer!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape