Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 6988
-
01-02-21 16:29 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 468Naughty barbie
Anyone seen naughtybarbie?
https://www.seeking.com/member/952c7...d-e753b0d2eb6e
Looks like she also posts on STG.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ready/34703422
-
01-02-21 16:22 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 1042You boys still bare back her? LOL.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 03:28 #3221Senior Member

Posts: 856Bare back Becka
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/529120456835
Looks like she's graduated to big girl hooking.
-
12-31-20 17:40 #3220Regular Member

Posts: 3Cherry
She was my first as far as this all goes. I've met her many times about a year or two ago. Had a great regular thing but could always tell she was a hair shy of going off on a quick change of attitude. Ended up breaking off contact as she grew less reliable and more of a dead fish. It was great while it lasted. My experience is she is definitely a risk and very unpredictable.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 10:12 #3219Senior Member

Posts: 5229SA rate increase
They've got a lot of balls to jack up their base rate of 30 days to 99.95 on 1/1/21.
They should be dropping the price since their quality has declined in the last two years.
I'll hold off re-newing. You all should too. Wait for their 25 or 30% off special.
BMD.
-
12-30-20 21:33 #3218Regular Member

Posts: 12Vickitty
https://www.seeking.com/member/8edfc...af53-628ec199b
Any info on her?
She seems flaky.
-
12-23-20 12:41 #3217Senior Member

Posts: 265Cherry
She looks like a girl I met about a year ago on SA that went by Cherry. We did a couple of car dates. She was very cool, no demons when I saw her. She had me pick her up on the pike at a condo complex and we drove to spots nearby. We lost touch, maybe because of all the issues you guys are reporting now. Too bad, she was solid when I saw her last year.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 11:08 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 205I have talked to her in past. When she started balking over money after I knew hardcore and trouble. She used to go under moonkitty or something. I have her in my phone from year ago. Thanks for taking one for the team. Hardcore hoes no bueno.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 22:30 #3215Senior Member

Posts: 431True Connection
Those that PM me:
- She has a nice average body, slim, ok ass, nice boobs cute face.
- she is located south of Hartford.
- I cannot give out her number, I am not cool like that with her.
In my opinion it's worth it to reach out to her and set up a date.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 21:26 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 702Ppm
What does she want for PPM?
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 18:28 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 856We had agreed to sex in the hotel for $100. Ended up being a car BJ for an agreed to $60. She never finished the BJ and I told her if she didn't finish it I was only going to give her $40. She had a meltdown and insisted on the original $100 because in her mind it was already spent. Rather than risk a police intervention I forked over the $100.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
By the way, her profile says Bristol but at that time she was in New Britain and had to be picked up at her moms house. She talked openly about telling her parental units that she was going out with what in her words were a "John".
-
12-22-20 13:21 #3212Senior Member

Posts: 431Insanity
What was the conclusion during that day?
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 10:55 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 856Avoid avoid avoid
https://www.seeking.com/member/39c32...b-6e47f7799359
Not only is she certifiably insane she doesn't deliver on promises. When I tried to get her out of the car she had a complete meltdown and started screaming and threatened to call the cops. I think she was just nuts enough to do it.
-
12-21-20 20:06 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 431TrueConnection - 20 Year Old White Girl
It seems I did not put a link to her profile.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9eb45...c-c07aedaa8b5f
Enjoy! Fun young girl, shy at first but wild once she is opened.
-
12-21-20 15:18 #3209Senior Member

Posts: 1234Hope it works out OK for you!
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Nowadays, I'm careful, with DNA tests easily available. In my youth, I was in an profession that allowed me many, many free favors. A few years ago, my mother wanted me to take an Ancestry DNA test. I constantly get emails telling me I've got a new match, all of which so far have ben 3-4th cousins. I'm always wondering if I'll open an email and it'll be a son or daughter.
Let's hope none of us end up on Springer!












Reply With Quote




