Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 735 1135 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9776

    Re: Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Lele's ad says "everything is with protection when you see me. ". Presume that means no BBBJ-was it CBJ when you saw her?

    F1.
    Yes, 100% covered with Lele, although in my opinion it's a plus. I'm a younger monger and to keep myself in that mindset I don't want to rule out the possibility of catching some relief in the field by catching something. And her kitty is so darn tight you won't even notice!

  2. #9775

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    You also may want to try searching miamia. Our late, great friend RoadWarrior2 had mentioned that since the search does not work with 3 letters, we should try typing their name twice like that. Not sure if anyone did that with her but worth a shot. Merry Christmas to all and to all. Play and stay safe.
    I did about 6 months ago. She is But legit but the place was a mess then. She has moved so might no be like that now. I been thinking about going back to see her. If you go let me know how it goes.

  3. #9774

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Has anyone been with Erica from the cape lately?
    She move to cocoa and never hear from her again.

  4. #9773

    Where's Erica

    Hey fellas. Has anyone been with Erica from the cape lately?

  5. #9772

    Mia search

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleFly  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dream about Mia, searched and could not find anything.
    You also may want to try searching miamia. Our late, great friend RoadWarrior2 had mentioned that since the search does not work with 3 letters, we should try typing their name twice like that. Not sure if anyone did that with her but worth a shot. Merry Christmas to all and to all. Play and stay safe.

  6. #9771

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleFly  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dream about Mia, searched and could not find anything.
    Try using the *after her name to make it long enough. Some mixed reviews, a few decent but mostly negative is what you'll find.

  7. #9770

    Trinity

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/693952028633

    Anyone seen her? I'm very interested but not able to find info. Gorgeous girl that looks like fun, any takers?

  8. #9769

    Mia

    Anyone ever dream about Mia, searched and could not find anything.

  9. #9768
    Quote Originally Posted by StimpyLove2003  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an update on Rachel / Jada Jamez? I really miss that tight spinner.
    Last I heard she was on vacation over in Orange County. An I can confirm before she went in she wasn't a spinner no more.

  10. #9767
    There were reports in past days No Kissing, No BBBJ and non GFE. Is that still holds?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the rest of you fellas, but I'm loving life with Kory Lynn lately. She always answers for me. She's alert. She wants me to be rough, cool. She wants me to be slow and deep, cool. She's down for everything. Havin the time of my life.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...1/075134446874
    .

  11. #9766

    Rachel / Jada Jamez

    Does anyone have an update on Rachel / Jada Jamez? I really miss that tight spinner.

  12. #9765

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    My sincere apologies gentlemen. Yes. It's Checkers. Not cheddars. That was a typo. Happy hunting. Enjoy.
    Don't worry about it Spencer LOL. I figured you meant Checkers as kory's ads have mentioned she lived behind there before. Thanks for the info and the review. Would you mind sending me a pm with her address?

  13. #9764

    Thick white girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So spoke to another monger about her and he said she's a SW in ft Pierce area.

    I was thinking of Toftt till I spoke to him.
    Now the add it gone so I would say fake.

  14. #9763

    Thick white girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    I did reach out, she did say daty and greek were offered. But cmon, at those rates it's either bs or an upcharge scheme.
    So spoke to another monger about her and he said she's a SW in ft Pierce area.

    I was thinking of Toftt till I spoke to him.

  15. #9762

    Thick white girl angle rd

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG  [View Original Post]
    Did you contact her as those rates aren't posted?
    I did reach out, she did say daty and greek were offered. But cmon, at those rates it's either bs or an upcharge scheme.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape