Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 16018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10228
    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Went there a couple nights ago because the past couple reviews have been good. My experience was not like any of them. There weren't that many girls there so the whole vibe was off. I'm already there and the dances were cheap AF so I decided to stay for a while. I ended up getting a bunch of dances. Most of the dancers flat out refused to put their hand anywhere near my cock. So obviously pulling it out was a no go. One chick started briefly touching my cock after we were about 10 songs deep. The only good thing about the club IMO is that they had cheap dances. I'm good with going somewhere else, paying a little more, and getting better experience.
    The difference is that you went at night; most of the good review are of the day shift.

    That old saying, "as different as night and day"? That applies pretty exactly to strip clubs. If you want extras, go during the day (with exceptions on both sides, of course.).

    O.

  2. #10227

    Yup, $5

    Quote Originally Posted by Csdnoob  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Atlanta over New year Eve time. Interested in strip club with mix of both black and white girls. Any suggestions is really appreciated.

    And what am I reading about $5 lap dances in blaze. Are my eyes decieving me or you guys are toying with outsiders emotions. In Tampa we are paying somewhere between $30 - $40 for lap dances.

    How is the mix of girls in blaze?

    Appreciate the info.
    Dances are indeed $5 at Blaze. Beer is $3 and drinks are $5.

    It is a black club. A good mix of spinners and thick girls.

    Q1.

  3. #10226

    Reread My Post

    Quote Originally Posted by SEroticMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Was packed but lacked patrons??
    I said, "the first time I went it was packed. " This new post reports on my second visit.

    Q1.

  4. #10225

    Blaze

    Went there a couple nights ago because the past couple reviews have been good. My experience was not like any of them. There weren't that many girls there so the whole vibe was off. I'm already there and the dances were cheap AF so I decided to stay for a while. I ended up getting a bunch of dances. Most of the dancers flat out refused to put their hand anywhere near my cock. So obviously pulling it out was a no go. One chick started briefly touching my cock after we were about 10 songs deep. The only good thing about the club IMO is that they had cheap dances. I'm good with going somewhere else, paying a little more, and getting better experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Questionable1  [View Original Post]
    Went to Blaze the other afternoon for just the second time. The first time I went I had a great time even though it was packed and I was the only white guy there. Between $3 beers, $5 dances and the lack of other patrons, I had another great time. Grabbed a seat behind the bar downstairs- a nice secluded spot of you can get it. And had several dancers approach. Got dances from Kandi, Million, and Frankie. Of those three the best was Frankie who his a very hot, tall spinner that resembles Rihanna. Within just a few minutes she had junior put and was sliding her soft hand over him. She was sexy, funny and a lot of fun. I'll dry get dances for her again!

    Q1.

  5. #10224

    New year

    Coming to Atlanta over New year Eve time. Interested in strip club with mix of both black and white girls. Any suggestions is really appreciated.

    And what am I reading about $5 lap dances in blaze. Are my eyes decieving me or you guys are toying with outsiders emotions. In Tampa we are paying somewhere between $30 - $40 for lap dances.

    How is the mix of girls in blaze?

    Appreciate the info.

  6. #10223

    Follies Opening in ATL?

    Just got word from a dancer from follies that the former owners are opening up on Marietta st. At the old Dancer's Elite.

    Can anyone else confirm?

    For the uninitiated, that club is tiny compared to follies and I don't recall VIP there. I hope the philosophy of follies follows if this is true!!

  7. #10222
    Was packed but lacked patrons??

    Quote Originally Posted by Questionable1  [View Original Post]
    Went to Blaze the other afternoon for just the second time. The first time I went I had a great time even though it was packed and I was the only white guy there. Between $3 beers, $5 dances and the lack of other patrons, I had another great time. Grabbed a seat behind the bar downstairs- a nice secluded spot of you can get it. And had several dancers approach. Got dances from Kandi, Million, and Frankie. Of those three the best was Frankie who his a very hot, tall spinner that resembles Rihanna. Within just a few minutes she had junior put and was sliding her soft hand over him. She was sexy, funny and a lot of fun. I'll dry get dances for her again!

    Q1.

  8. #10221

    Blaze

    Went to Blaze the other afternoon for just the second time. The first time I went I had a great time even though it was packed and I was the only white guy there. Between $3 beers, $5 dances and the lack of other patrons, I had another great time. Grabbed a seat behind the bar downstairs- a nice secluded spot of you can get it. And had several dancers approach. Got dances from Kandi, Million, and Frankie. Of those three the best was Frankie who his a very hot, tall spinner that resembles Rihanna. Within just a few minutes she had junior put and was sliding her soft hand over him. She was sexy, funny and a lot of fun. I'll dry get dances for her again!

    Q1.

  9. #10220
    I was in Fannies on Wed. It's been years. Lots of hot think girls and an Asian young bbw named Jade that looks like she came straight from a porn shoot. It was low mileage, whether due to popo or COvid, IDK. I've gotten a HJ in Riley's before.

  10. #10219
    Quote Originally Posted by PChops1  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone knows what or when the clubs will be open this week
    Blaze will open at 7 pm on Christmas and regular hrs after that. Don; t know about NY. Probably just regular hrs.

  11. #10218
    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you been going to strip clubs and avoided Covid?
    I go to Blaze dayshift 2 or 3 days a week since they reopened business as usual but crowds are lower. Tested Neg in July but haven't been tested, or had any symptoms since. I am not going to be locked in my fucking house. I will be taking a break this week due shoulder surgery next week and may have to take one before that. Live your life.

  12. #10217

    Preferences

    Jelly titties and jelly assess bobbling and shaking everywhere. Pretty faces is a plus. Touching allowed. Not too expensive so I can have fun without breaking the bank. No stank hoes.

    Last time in ATL on a Friday night and had a good time at Rumors.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for stripclub info? What type of club do you prefer?

  13. #10216

    Stripclubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some pre-visit research into where the best ho, ho, hos can be found this Christmas.
    Are you looking for stripclub info? What type of club do you prefer?

  14. #10215

    Put covid in a bong and smoke it

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you been going to strip clubs and avoided Covid?
    Had it. Not from a club. Who knows from where. Best thing about having had it is the freedom of knowing you can now put it in a bong and smoke. Death rate went from 4 to 2 percent. If you factor in the heart disaese death have dropped to near 0 this year and been assigned to covid instead misleadingly, then the death rate may be nearer to 1 % or less. Point is you areat least 98 to 99% going to be okay. Maybe a better chance of dying on I85 tonight.

  15. #10214

    I'm in Atlanta

    I was doing some pre-visit research into where the best ho, ho, hos can be found this Christmas.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    And even more important, if you're not in Atlanta and visiting the clubs why are you even responding? Are you bored, or a *****?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape