Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 16018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10213

    Holiday schedule

    Just curious if anyone knows what or when the clubs will be open this week?

  2. #10212

    Lot of beautiful girls

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNot  [View Original Post]
    Any information on the Ace of Clubs, formerly Babes off of FIB? Tried a search but nothing came up.
    Ace of Clubs has lots of beautiful thick girls and slim thick ones also. You should check out there IG page lots of beautiful black girls work there.

  3. #10211

    Ace of Clubs

    Any information on the Ace of Clubs, formerly Babes off of FIB? Tried a search but nothing came up.

  4. #10210

    Why are you here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    This is very simple.

    If you scared, stay home and hide until the government gives the OK to come outside again.

    If you're 100 years old or you have co-morbidities and you don't want to risk your life, stay home.

    Yes, if you are around human beings that breath air (most strippers fall into this category), then there is a risk you could catch a virus that is transmitted through respiratory droplets.
    And even more important, if you're not in Atlanta and visiting the clubs why are you even responding? Are you bored, or a *****?

  5. #10209

    New spots

    Quote Originally Posted by SixInchPimp  [View Original Post]
    Long Post.

    Spent yesterday and today and here's my experiences:

    PM me as I am willing to trade IGs for comparable freaks.
    Great report as I'm a day time guy as well. Blaze and Diamonds weren't even on my radar and I like pool so that's a bonus. I've encountered several girls faking drunk at Follies and a few that were trashed. Can be annoying to say the least and they do things thinking they are sneaky but really aren't.

  6. #10208

    Covid in the Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response. Have you stayed Covid free the whole time? Asking because I want to get a general consensus from the community here on what the transmission risks are. Also, who do you prefer at GR? I know there was some turnover when Onyx closed and brought their own bartenders in. I know one of the bartenders that use to dance there was someone I used to get extra mileage from was let go. Bella is still there and she's good for the upper level as well.
    I have test negative twice, I was not tested because of going to the club but because about 14 of our close friends rented a party house in Orlando for a week and a couple of them are at extreme risk. We then tested after we got back jut to ensure.

    What is not being broadcast is that people with 0-Neg first and then O-Pos are the least likely to catch it and if they do are most likely to show little or no symptoms and least likely to die from it. Guess my blood type??

  7. #10207

    Yawn.

    This is very simple.

    If you scared, stay home and hide until the government gives the OK to come outside again.

    If you're 100 years old or you have co-morbidities and you don't want to risk your life, stay home.

    Yes, if you are around human beings that breath air (most strippers fall into this category), then there is a risk you could catch a virus that is transmitted through respiratory droplets.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you been going to strip clubs and avoided Covid?

  8. #10206

    Make the covid humble

    I been to 7 different strip clubs in 4 different states since covid hit, 3 in hot lanta and 2 in sc several times. I acknowledge covid is a thing and for some people catching it would present substantial health problems and depending on what news story you read you may suffer from it for the rest of your life. With that being said I am amazed that it would scare off any regular strip club customer. I read what you guys do in the VIP. Where you recklessly put your lips and other parts. Especially at the busier clubs in Atlanta. When you are the x number guy with her in the VIP on Tuesday and you are neck deep in that peach with no concern, but scared to death of Covid. I am not judging and I think everyone should look out for their health but I am just perplexed. With the social diseases, open needles and potential violence that can break out at any club is not a issue. But a disease that we will all probably get any way (if you have not already got) has everyone slamming on the breaks. The main club I go to in sc I. Would say there has been a up tick in customers (mostly because all other places are closed or have very strict covid rules) the clubs I been to in Atlanta the crowds have been pretty heavy. And dancers are plentiful. I have also observed a increase in making it rain. The club I most frequent a dude throwing 30 plus dollars at the stage was a rarity prior to 2020. In 2020 it is now a several times a hour thing. I am not sure if guys are spending more at stage cause they are scared to get a dance because of covid Or if they have more cash due to the extra 600 bucks from uncle suga in the unemployment checks. Just my observations. Stay safe.

  9. #10205

    Covid Free?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Been to Gold Rush several times, had dances with a bunch not wearing masks and even swapped spit with my favorite one.

    They do take temp just before the big dude molests me checking for lethal weapons.
    Thanks for the response. Have you stayed Covid free the whole time? Asking because I want to get a general consensus from the community here on what the transmission risks are. Also, who do you prefer at GR? I know there was some turnover when Onyx closed and brought their own bartenders in. I know one of the bartenders that use to dance there was someone I used to get extra mileage from was let go. Bella is still there and she's good for the upper level as well.

  10. #10204

    Covid in the clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you been going to strip clubs and avoided Covid?
    Been to Gold Rush several times, had dances with a bunch not wearing masks and even swapped spit with my favorite one.

    They do take temp just before the big dude molests me checking for lethal weapons.

  11. #10203
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhobbyist  [View Original Post]
    In town on business. I made it Folly's once late afternoon prior to covid. This week I am limited to evenings. Any recommendations for white male? Reading about Wax, Blaze, etc but haven't been and don't know ATL area very well. Prefer something near airport or south but willing to drive.
    Fannies and Club Wax are about 15 min from the airport. I haven't been to club Wax but Fannies is more of a "regulars" spot. If you're a regular you'll get a lot of attention from the girls. Every time I go there I literally have to go up to a girl I like and ask for a dance. They'll either be sitting with their regulars or sitting in those black chairs on the side of the room, bored as hell (the "I don't want to be here" look), playing on their phones. Don't know if you'll get lucky in VIP. Again probably if you're a regular or if you pull out plenty-a-cash. If you're trying to release your nut you have a better chance picking up a streetwalker walking around the area.

  12. #10202
    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you been going to strip clubs and avoided Covid?
    I wouldn't go near any of them right now. Once I get the vaccine, and I'm in a low risk group, I'll see how I feel then.

  13. #10201

    Covid in the clubs

    Have any of you been going to strip clubs and avoided Covid?

  14. #10200

    Smoking

    Quote Originally Posted by RenMan  [View Original Post]
    Are these places non-smoking now? And how much $$ can someone expect to spend? I haven't been to strip clubs in many years due to the smoke, but shortly after ATL banned smoking, COVID shut every place down!
    Unfortunately, every club I've been to in the area is heavily filled with smoke. I always take a change of clothes, LOL.

    I try to find the ones that fit my taste, build enough trust with them, and then we them outside the club.

  15. #10199

    Non-smoking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    I received a PM from someone with a different user name, but was also asking about Wax and white middle aged male "safe" clubs. So this is essentially how I responded to him:

    Wax is definitely more of a hood place, but yeah there's middle aged white guys there from time to time (more frequently during the day than night). I'm Hispanic / Latino, moved to the USA With my family when I was 4 and raised in VA. So I consider myself more American / white than anything else. I've never felt uncomfortable at Wax. The majority of dancers and patrons are AA but nothing weird if you aren't. There are more and more Latina dancers lately. And only a couple of white girls from time-to-time.

    However, if that's not a comfortable atmosphere, I'd recommend Fannie's which almost across the street (the major street, Fulton Industrial) from Wax. It's behind something like a sex toy shop / liquor store. The owner is an older white guy and there mostly white dancers.

    Hope this helps!
    Are these places non-smoking now? And how much $$ can someone expect to spend? I haven't been to strip clubs in many years due to the smoke, but shortly after ATL banned smoking, COVID shut every place down!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape