Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 16018
-
12-22-20 19:36 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 41Holiday schedule
Just curious if anyone knows what or when the clubs will be open this week?
-
12-22-20 11:55 #10212Banned Member

Posts: 3001Lot of beautiful girls
Ace of Clubs has lots of beautiful thick girls and slim thick ones also. You should check out there IG page lots of beautiful black girls work there.
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 11:45 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 266Ace of Clubs
Any information on the Ace of Clubs, formerly Babes off of FIB? Tried a search but nothing came up.
-
12-22-20 03:43 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 657Why are you here?
And even more important, if you're not in Atlanta and visiting the clubs why are you even responding? Are you bored, or a *****?
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 14:34 #10209Senior Member

Posts: 111New spots
Great report as I'm a day time guy as well. Blaze and Diamonds weren't even on my radar and I like pool so that's a bonus. I've encountered several girls faking drunk at Follies and a few that were trashed. Can be annoying to say the least and they do things thinking they are sneaky but really aren't.
Originally Posted by SixInchPimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 09:54 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 1181Covid in the Clubs
I have test negative twice, I was not tested because of going to the club but because about 14 of our close friends rented a party house in Orlando for a week and a couple of them are at extreme risk. We then tested after we got back jut to ensure.
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
What is not being broadcast is that people with 0-Neg first and then O-Pos are the least likely to catch it and if they do are most likely to show little or no symptoms and least likely to die from it. Guess my blood type??
-
12-21-20 05:07 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 521Yawn.
This is very simple.
If you scared, stay home and hide until the government gives the OK to come outside again.
If you're 100 years old or you have co-morbidities and you don't want to risk your life, stay home.
Yes, if you are around human beings that breath air (most strippers fall into this category), then there is a risk you could catch a virus that is transmitted through respiratory droplets.
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 05:03 #10206Banned Member

Posts: 171Make the covid humble
I been to 7 different strip clubs in 4 different states since covid hit, 3 in hot lanta and 2 in sc several times. I acknowledge covid is a thing and for some people catching it would present substantial health problems and depending on what news story you read you may suffer from it for the rest of your life. With that being said I am amazed that it would scare off any regular strip club customer. I read what you guys do in the VIP. Where you recklessly put your lips and other parts. Especially at the busier clubs in Atlanta. When you are the x number guy with her in the VIP on Tuesday and you are neck deep in that peach with no concern, but scared to death of Covid. I am not judging and I think everyone should look out for their health but I am just perplexed. With the social diseases, open needles and potential violence that can break out at any club is not a issue. But a disease that we will all probably get any way (if you have not already got) has everyone slamming on the breaks. The main club I go to in sc I. Would say there has been a up tick in customers (mostly because all other places are closed or have very strict covid rules) the clubs I been to in Atlanta the crowds have been pretty heavy. And dancers are plentiful. I have also observed a increase in making it rain. The club I most frequent a dude throwing 30 plus dollars at the stage was a rarity prior to 2020. In 2020 it is now a several times a hour thing. I am not sure if guys are spending more at stage cause they are scared to get a dance because of covid Or if they have more cash due to the extra 600 bucks from uncle suga in the unemployment checks. Just my observations. Stay safe.
-
12-21-20 00:54 #10205Senior Member

Posts: 657Covid Free?
Thanks for the response. Have you stayed Covid free the whole time? Asking because I want to get a general consensus from the community here on what the transmission risks are. Also, who do you prefer at GR? I know there was some turnover when Onyx closed and brought their own bartenders in. I know one of the bartenders that use to dance there was someone I used to get extra mileage from was let go. Bella is still there and she's good for the upper level as well.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 21:09 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 1181Covid in the clubs
Been to Gold Rush several times, had dances with a bunch not wearing masks and even swapped spit with my favorite one.
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
They do take temp just before the big dude molests me checking for lethal weapons.
-
12-20-20 16:36 #10203Senior Member

Posts: 4061Fannies and Club Wax are about 15 min from the airport. I haven't been to club Wax but Fannies is more of a "regulars" spot. If you're a regular you'll get a lot of attention from the girls. Every time I go there I literally have to go up to a girl I like and ask for a dance. They'll either be sitting with their regulars or sitting in those black chairs on the side of the room, bored as hell (the "I don't want to be here" look), playing on their phones. Don't know if you'll get lucky in VIP. Again probably if you're a regular or if you pull out plenty-a-cash. If you're trying to release your nut you have a better chance picking up a streetwalker walking around the area.
Originally Posted by Ohhobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 16:31 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 683I wouldn't go near any of them right now. Once I get the vaccine, and I'm in a low risk group, I'll see how I feel then.
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 16:02 #10201Senior Member

Posts: 657Covid in the clubs
Have any of you been going to strip clubs and avoided Covid?
-
12-17-20 16:15 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 417Smoking
Unfortunately, every club I've been to in the area is heavily filled with smoke. I always take a change of clothes, LOL.
Originally Posted by RenMan
[View Original Post]
I try to find the ones that fit my taste, build enough trust with them, and then we them outside the club.
-
12-17-20 15:50 #10199Senior Member

Posts: 846Non-smoking?
Are these places non-smoking now? And how much $$ can someone expect to spend? I haven't been to strip clubs in many years due to the smoke, but shortly after ATL banned smoking, COVID shut every place down!
Originally Posted by Frankie14
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





