Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 13812
-
12-22-20 17:03 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 313Where is 2188?
Where is 2188? Chinatown?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 15:34 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 1713Double Dongguan Double the Fun
Normally I would go to 2188 knowing who I want to see already. I get intel either from the booker or from the guys that I text with. I had no intels today. I had asked the door guy to help me, but he told me to just do the lineup. I am not really a fan of lineup tbh. I always feel like lineup devalues a girl's self worth. Think of your physical ed class back in high school days where they picked teams. I always felt bad for the last guy that got picked. I always wonder how he felt. Anyway, I digress. I reluctantly agreed to the lineup. All 3 girls were available and all 3 look good that I honestly did not know who to pick. After staring at them for like a solid minute, I finally just said I can't decide. Tell me whose turn is up next and I would just go with her. It was A-Lin's turn.
Immediately A-Lin asked if I wanted to do a double. I have been meaning to do a double for a while, but it has not been possible because they were always busy whenever I went. I guess the stars finally aligned today. So I said yes to the double offer. She brought in KieKie. I will refer them as A and K from now on. And since I had good Dongguan experiences the last 2 times, I decided to do a double Dongguan. The only thing better than having a beautiful girl eat your ass is having 2 beautiful girls eat your ass. A is very beautiful facially to me. She likes to stare into your eyes and I find that very adorable. 24 yr old. About 5'1" or so. Nice small C cups tits and very cute butt. K is taller, around 5'4" or so. More thicker build. To me, not as beautiful as A, but still very nice looking. I have her tiktok video. Beauty is very subjective, but I don't see anyone would have an issue with K and definitely not with A.
A gave me a shower to start. After shower, both girls went to work on me. Everything is kind of a blurry now, so I will do my best to recollect. I remember been face down first, A was rubbing her tits on my back while K was massaing my ass. Then I got on all 4 with K licking my ass while A giving me a BBBJ from below. Then they switched. Then I was on my back with K giving me a BBBJ while A sat on my face for me to eat her. Then switched again. After a while, A put the cover on and started to ride me while I was still eating K. We then moved to me doggy A and K licking my ass some more. A was making loud moaning noises by now that K asked if I can do her now. I found that somewhat interesting in that a girl proactively wanted to get fucked. Maybe she got horny from watching A getting drilled good. Who was I to say no to K, so we switched cover and next thing I knew I was drilling K doggy style. A was a good participant and started to lick my nipples while I kept drilling K. I am going to stop here as I think you guys get the idea. A good time was had by all.
2020 has been a tough year, so this was a nice way to end the year. Happy holidays everyone!
-
12-22-20 13:26 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 318How does she look in relation to the pics from their wechat? I don't like the switch and bait so I wanted to verify how accurate the pictures are. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 13:23 #5169Shill

Posts: 196A Better Bareback Blow Job Experience
The photos they post are know to be fake. I did received the same actual picture as you. She sexy to me. I only had time for 30 min, I didn't not have the luxury to do a dental examination, who likes a toothy blowjob anyway. She was literally sucking my cock as the door closed. Could very well be top 3 blow jobs I've every had.
Originally Posted by MrChicago
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 12:45 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm certain she said her name was Kiki, cause I had asked her before and after our session.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 12:21 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 293Kiwi
Was her first appointment yesterday, LOL, she had just arrived and I had to wait for her to unpack her suitcase, but its Kiwi, not the Kiki who was here recently.
Originally Posted by Filippino1
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 23:43 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 392188
2nd time visiting. Saw Kiki. Asked for 2 sessions for $280. Shower, then light 2 min massage. BBBJ was on point. Cover goes on, started in cowgirl, shortly after I asked if I can DATY and she asked for a tip, which was weird cause I thought the $280 option was GFE and included DATY. I thought whatever I'm already this far and say ok. Mish then finish in doggie. Gave me a little clean up, we talk for a bit, another 5 min massage, then off to round 2. CBJ for the 2nd session. Second round kind of interrupted by the woman that let me in the apartment trying to asked Kiki some questions. Kiki apologised tho so we kept going and finished the deed shortly after. Shower after and we part ways. All in all, really fun time again, but I might just stick with the 2 pops for $200 since it wasn't really different from the last time I was there. If you want to see Kiki, she says she's there till the 31st, then she heads back to NY.
-
12-21-20 21:54 #5165Regular Member

Posts: 10Real photo attached.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 20:36 #5164Regular Member

Posts: 10Actual photo
I can confirm it's not the girl in the photos, actual photo attached. Definitely an addict, has no teeth and weighs about 80 lbs at most.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 18:23 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 135Amanda
I believe tomorrow is Amanda's last day here in Chicago (west suburbs) before she heads home. She said she would probably be back Feb / March 2021. It was great to get one last session in with her in 2020. Her BBBJ is amazing, and she is just a really fun person to be around.
Originally Posted by HeadHoncho
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 09:23 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 958Very doubtful that the ones in the ad are the ones that are there. Could run the range of almost a perfect match to a 40-50+. Either way let us know how the visit went.
Originally Posted by GattiShack
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
12-20-20 11:10 #5161Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone seen them?
Might TOFTT but wanted to cross check here first just in case. Can you'll confirm that the girls in the ad are the ones that I'll see?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1565643
-
12-20-20 06:54 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 989Viet / Laos
The girl has been back in Flushing for over a week, but she was quite accommodating. There have been numerous places on 35th over the years, but I had only been to the place west of Damen.
Originally Posted by Conor87
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 19:28 #5159Regular Member

Posts: 5Yes I got the address its not too far from the original location (still curious if the original one is still open) . How is she out of curiousity??
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 05:56 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 98935th
I saw that Vietnamese girl who was at 2188 after she moved to a place on 35th a few weeks ago. I have no contact information, however.
Originally Posted by Conor87
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






