High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 921 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Ab

    Quote Originally Posted by GrannyLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this service on par with how AsianXclusive was, as far as talent, services and experience?
    No. They are not on par with the former AE. AE used real photos etc. Scroll down. You'll get more info.

  2. #5141
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one yet?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313

    Just Asian.
    She looks very appealing, I have never seen her before but her ads all point to these pictures and name. Probably TOFTT and report back. Thanks.

  3. #5140

    Asian Bunnies

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Is this service on par with how AsianXclusive was, as far as talent, services and experience?

  4. #5139

    WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by BootyBumping  [View Original Post]
    I currently have a WeChat account. Honestly, I'm looking for the invite so I can browse along within why'all. Very envious of the social commenting and I want to check 2188 out, but would like something to go off of besides a phone #.
    Why don't you ask them for it via text?

  5. #5138

    Looking for the 2188 WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBonobo  [View Original Post]
    He means WeChat won't let you sign up unless another WeChat user verifies you. An odd registry process to say the least but it is what it is.
    I currently have a WeChat account. Honestly, I'm looking for the invite so I can browse along within why'all. Very envious of the social commenting and I want to check 2188 out, but would like something to go off of besides a phone #.

    I am new to this as you can probably tell from my history, but I do want to learn and contribute to the community.

    If anyone knows and can hook it up, please DM me so I can provide my WeChat credentials.

    Thank you,

    BB.

  6. #5137

    Angerla

    Has anyone tried this one yet?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313

    Just Asian.

  7. #5136

    Amanda KP

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    This woman is truly special. Beautiful, good personality, next level skills. I was blown away. Going to try to see her again before she's gone.
    I'll see her at least once every time she swings through town, for multiple hours. Just a joy to be around.

  8. #5135

    Mikaylalexis L

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link to the main page / disclosure agree.

    http://asianbunniesofchicago312.cuties-sites.com/
    WOW, looking forward to a visit from this bunny! It seems AB was able to get porn star Alexis Love out of retirement, and visit us all the way from sunny Cali, way to go!

    https://www.freeones.com/alexis-love-p/profile

  9. #5134

    Main page

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link to the main page / disclosure agree.

    http://asianbunniesofchicago312.cuties-sites.com/

  10. #5133

    Copy and Paste

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    This link doesn't work? But packpagegals has a few pics and they even have a few videos on xvideos.com.
    http://asianbunniesofchicago312.cuti...haicomingsoon/

  11. #5132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    This link doesn't work? But packpagegals has a few pics and they even have a few videos on xvideos.com.

  12. #5131

  13. #5130

    134X Lisle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlTango21  [View Original Post]
    Just tried today. Not bad for 140. Everything covered and good if your in a pinch. Girl I had was just a tad overweight.

    But seemed happy and cheerful.
    Has anyone else been to this place recently? There were a lot of comments when the place opened up about how good it was. Seems like its kind of lost its luster since then.

    Thanks!

  14. #5129

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling0910  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone visit the apt a xx5 S Laflin? Is it any good?
    Any info on this one?

  15. #5128

    You weren't lying!

    This woman is truly special. Beautiful, good personality, next level skills. I was blown away. Going to try to see her again before she's gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    When Amanda is in town she should be option #1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape