Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 922 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5161

    Anyone seen them?

    Might TOFTT but wanted to cross check here first just in case. Can you'll confirm that the girls in the ad are the ones that I'll see?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1565643

  2. #5160

    Viet / Laos

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor87  [View Original Post]
    Yes I got the address its not too far from the original location (still curious if the original one is still open) . How is she out of curiousity??
    The girl has been back in Flushing for over a week, but she was quite accommodating. There have been numerous places on 35th over the years, but I had only been to the place west of Damen.

  3. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Vietnamese girl who was at 2188 after she moved to a place on 35th a few weeks ago. I have no contact information, however.
    Yes I got the address its not too far from the original location (still curious if the original one is still open) . How is she out of curiousity??

  4. #5158

    35th

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor87  [View Original Post]
    Is that place on 35th still open, anybody have an info? Not sure if its legal to request phone number or not if it is.
    I saw that Vietnamese girl who was at 2188 after she moved to a place on 35th a few weeks ago. I have no contact information, however.

  5. #5157

    Mikayla

    After what to AX, they're really paranoid about using actual pics or sending them out. So I never ask, but something told me to ask today and they sent one. If they know you ask for a pic. She's sexy.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2153559

  6. #5156

    2188

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    This is the 2188 place. I have reviewed it a few times. Others have reviewed it as well. It's very common for a place to have multiple phone numbers as they have multiple bookers.
    I don't know why I didn't listen to you earlier. Had an amazing time this morning, saw a couple of you mongers leaving after your initial 10 am appointments.

    Amazing talent at this place, girl I got couldn't have been older than 25 or 30. Took 2 long rounds like a champ, decent enough English, hot AF. Definitely my new go to.

  7. #5155

    35th

    Is that place on 35th still open, anybody have an info? Not sure if its legal to request phone number or not if it is.

  8. #5154
    I was there recently for the first time. Always went with the MP. This place is much better.

  9. #5153

  10. #5152

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    She told me the 23rd.
    She told me the same yesterday.

    Thanks for the heads-up guys. I've been a KP client since 2013, and my first 1 h with Amanda has me booking another 2 h with her before she jets.

    She's wonderfully slow and sensuous.

  11. #5151

    Ab

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    No. They are not on par with the former AE. AE used real photos etc. Scroll down. You'll get more info.
    Anyone else get ghosted by AB? I was approved and set up for confirmed appointment. Never heard back and they didn't respond to follow ups. Pretty shitty since the verification request was sent and approved.

    Has this happened to others or just me?

  12. #5150

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by DCX1111  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how much longer Amanda's in town for?
    She told me the 23rd.

  13. #5149

    2188

    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectMayhem  [View Original Post]
    " 40 XXX S Western Blvd Chicago.

    130 hhr.

    160 hr.

    280 hr for GFE.

    Cash only ".
    This is the 2188 place. I have reviewed it a few times. Others have reviewed it as well. It's very common for a place to have multiple phone numbers as they have multiple bookers.

  14. #5148

    Part 2

    Flip and she starts licking my nipples with stroke. Then, to my disappointment, on goes the cover before the BJ. She has pretty good technique but nothing extraordinary. After only about a minute she is through and onto cowgirl. She isn't super tight but I am still a tad big for her, she wants to go mish.

    Highlight of the session. Nice and slow and fake passionate. She seems to be enjoying herself and I can control the tempo and get money money worth. Nothing like having a petite Asian girl squirming in your arms underneath you. Switch to doggy after I begin to tire and finish shortly after.

    Overall 6. 5/10. Sweet girl, easy process. Points lost for inaccurate advertising. Said mutual shower, kissing, etc. were on the table. Price point is good, but I was in and out of there in under 45 minutes.

  15. #5147

    Apartment Cherry lost, Des Plaines 997x

    Tl DR review: First time trying an apartment. Overall a pretty good experience and it didn't break the bank. Girl and services were not what was advertised, but that was not a surprise either. Minimal hassle and the location was safe but a little heavily trafficked by civilians. 180/ hr, lousy massage, CBJ, cfs, good job making me think she was into it.

    More details:

    Wanted to try an apartment girl but didn't feel like going to Chinatown, so tried a place that advertised in Des Plaines. Asked for Vivian from the ads, they asked for my age and race and got the address.

    As I get closer, I realise this is going to be a slightly strange location. A childhood friend lived in this apartment complex for many years so I knew it well. Text back saying I am there and wait 5 minutes to hear she is in the shower, wait 5 more. A blessing in disguise because I wasn't parked in a visitor spot and this lot gets patrolled by one if the most notorious tow truck companies and I was a victim of theirs about 15 years ago.

    I pulled around to the visitor lot and notice a Cook Count Sheriff cruised parked and empty. I know these crappy apartments pay cops to sit around in their parking lot but it still awoke a little paranoia. But no stopping now.

    So I finally get buzzed into the lobby and have to wait a couple minutes to get the room number. I hear a door opening down the hall and a mother with a small child are leaving. Great, now I feel bad. The girl waves to me. Awkward.

    About a minute later I receive a text with room number. I am greeted by a cute lady probably mid to late 30's. Definitely not what was in the add, but whatever. Two tattoos, neither of which did her any favors. Small tummy tat that seemed like a great idea when she was 19, but sye had two small belly rolls now. Also an upper arm tat. Nice breasts, probably C with some enhancement. Was trying to be quiet and between that and the mask, which never came off, it was very hard to understand her.

    Wash hands but no shower. She takes me into the bedroom and begins to undress me. Onto the bed. Her initial massage technique is pretty bad. She then wipes me down and proceeds to put powder on my back which felt nice. Wipes me off again then proceeds to fill her mouth with water. She rubs her lips across my back while percolating the water in her mouth. Interesting and a new experience, pretty nice!

    To be continued.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape