Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 916 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 966 1016 1416 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 26385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12660
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Oral Daisy with incall in Oak Creek?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/246848825295

    Only offers ORAL. Searched the forum and only found one post with the same questions I have. This is the first listing I have seen only offering oral. Just wondering if she is worth the experience.

    Thanks in advance.
    No info, just 2 thoughts: "oral only" from the Bill Clinton school of "it's not actually sex"? And "sloppy toppy" has been known to be code for encounters of a "different" kind. She looks like a "she", so maybe just a poor choice of wording but cause for concern in my opinion. Or fake pics. Never been done before, LOL!

  2. #12659

    Fake scam or other

    I've looked around for info on this girl. Has anyone seen this girl in person? If so, please inform.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-meet/35775631

  3. #12658

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Oral Daisy with incall in Oak Creek?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/246848825295

    Only offers ORAL. Searched the forum and only found one post with the same questions I have. This is the first listing I have seen only offering oral. Just wondering if she is worth the experience.

    Thanks in advance.
    I doubt anyone has tried her in the 3 hours in between your 2 post. You should see her then report back here to tell us about her.

  4. #12657
    Anyone have any experience with Oral Daisy with incall in Oak Creek?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/246848825295

    Only offers ORAL. Searched the forum and only found one post with the same questions I have. This is the first listing I have seen only offering oral. Just wondering if she is worth the experience.

    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daisy.jpg‎  

  5. #12656

    Oral Daisy in the Creek?

    Anyone have any experience with Oral Daisy with incall in Oak Creek?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/246848825295

    Only offers ORAL. Searched the forum and only found one post with the same questions I have. This is the first listing I have seen only offering oral. Just wondering if she is worth the experience.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #12655

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised business isn't too good considering she never returned my text.
    Tbh we were scheduled to meet a 2nd time before she leaves town but just like you she never replied back. I have no idea what happened to her.

  7. #12654

    Business

    I'm no business major but these women have to understand that if you lower your prices you will make more in the long run. She quoted me the first day she posted 180 hhr and 120 QV. I wished her well and safe travels. Not sure who else passed on those GPS prices but if she would lower her prices she would've made more the time she was here. This is the 2nd escort that came here and left after a few days because they weren't getting the business they thought they were going to get. Just my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised business isn't too good considering she never returned my text.

  8. #12653

    Kendall snow

    She's definitely one of my favorites she's always open to do anything. In nice area in west side of town off 97th and Oklahoma.

  9. #12652

    Any luck with her?

    I was messaging her today as well. She does look fun. How was your time with her??

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialGuard  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to arrange a meet up with Kim, has any one had any luck with this one? She looks fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/638933980840

    -IG.

  10. #12651
    I'm not surprised business isn't too good considering she never returned my text.

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    She's on tour. Maybe 2 more days left in town so see her while you can. Another monger posted about her coming here last month. She's fun. I would recommend and see her again. Probably my favorite ebony girl I've ever seen. Kinda wished she would stay but business here is not too good for her.

  11. #12650
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialGuard  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to arrange a meet up with Kim, has any one had any luck with this one? She looks fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/638933980840

    -IG.
    Let us know how fun she is, I look forward to your first review.

  12. #12649

    Looking for information

    I have been texting with this person (Marie) does anyone have any info on her. Very apprehensive to discuss service?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/438504478689

  13. #12648

    Olive Oil. Jess.

    Who ever keeps asking is this OOL J. Get a life. She is thinner than paper. And her fade is a exact duplicate. When you see that than you got it.

  14. #12647

    Kelly

    Anybody here ever hook up with that Kelly from erotic monkey, the one with the Christmas bows on her fabulous titties? I got boobs on the brain.

  15. #12646

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialGuard  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to arrange a meet up with Kim, has any one had any luck with this one? She looks fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/638933980840

    -IG.
    Was wondering the same thing too. If you did go- how about a report?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape