Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 26393
-
12-18-20 21:41 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 33Kendall snow
She's definitely one of my favorites she's always open to do anything. In nice area in west side of town off 97th and Oklahoma.
-
12-18-20 21:28 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 293Any luck with her?
I was messaging her today as well. She does look fun. How was your time with her??
Originally Posted by ImperialGuard
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 16:55 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 116I'm not surprised business isn't too good considering she never returned my text.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 16:10 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 257Let us know how fun she is, I look forward to your first review.
Originally Posted by ImperialGuard
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 15:04 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 37Looking for information
I have been texting with this person (Marie) does anyone have any info on her. Very apprehensive to discuss service?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/438504478689
-
12-18-20 14:50 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 514Olive Oil. Jess.
Who ever keeps asking is this OOL J. Get a life. She is thinner than paper. And her fade is a exact duplicate. When you see that than you got it.
-
12-18-20 14:05 #12647Senior Member

Posts: 253Kelly
Anybody here ever hook up with that Kelly from erotic monkey, the one with the Christmas bows on her fabulous titties? I got boobs on the brain.
-
12-18-20 11:23 #12646Senior Member

Posts: 321Let us know
Was wondering the same thing too. If you did go- how about a report?
Originally Posted by ImperialGuard
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 09:23 #12645Regular Member

Posts: 8Blondes are more fun
Going to try to arrange a meet up with Kim, has any one had any luck with this one? She looks fun.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/638933980840
-IG.
-
12-18-20 08:56 #12644Senior Member

Posts: 195I'm not 100 % sure, but she kinda looks like the girl from Racine / Kenosha that went by london or heaven. If it is her she has a rip-off report and was mentioned to be heavely reliaint on her meds.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 07:20 #12643Senior Member

Posts: 218Ooj
Please google "olive oyl" and you'll understand why that girl could never be called Olive Oyl Jess.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 07:08 #12642Senior Member

Posts: 774Heavenly
Any one see her? I text her the other day. VERY limited menu. Quoted 120 qv 180 hhr 250 hr.
She wouldn't budge from it and said she has customers that pay and don't complain so I thought I would see if anyone here saw her.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/448149359949
-
12-18-20 06:20 #12641Senior Member

Posts: 819Jess
That is not even close to looking like Jess. Yes, Jess has put on a few pounds, but the additional weight just brings her up to skinny. She used to be a bag of bones.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 05:30 #12640Regular Member

Posts: 11Rayna and Jana
I've been seeing Rayna for over a year, but have never taken the time to review. Rayna is in a new location and seems to not be jumping around to different locations as much. She is also working with another girl, Jana. Several times Rayna has had a partner, but they are only around for a short time. Jana seems to enjoy her work, she's personable, and well if she is being mentored by Rayna we know she will do well. Rayna had always been a true professional in Milwaukee. I recommend going to see these gals. I know I'll repeat.
-
12-17-20 23:51 #12639Regular Member

Posts: 8Katy mixed 701 number
Was just with her on Wednesday. She's the nicest little lady I've been with. Nice little package, did everything she said she would. But I think she's leaving soon so hurry if you want to give it a try.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






