Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 24823
-
12-18-20 11:33 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 478DI is the most consistently good you'll find.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 11:27 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 127Jaimie
Suggest DI Jaimie when she is in town.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 11:03 #15491Senior Member

Posts: 53New in town
This is not the best place to ask this, but since it appears to be the most active I wanted to post it here. Work has be staying in Lawrenceville for a few weeks. Can anyone PM me the best areas to try and meet some ladies for a good time. ? Thanks!
-
12-18-20 10:38 #15490Senior Member

Posts: 181Not bangable
Good BJ cum dumpster though. Last time I rolled through there were 3 cops in the lot so I bailed. She then accused me of wasting her time. I'll be back though.
Originally Posted by Caligula7777
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 09:19 #15489Senior Member

Posts: 40You not able to find anything in Richmond or just no good talent?
Originally Posted by DubMan7
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 23:18 #15488Senior Member

Posts: 119A little help please.
Over the last couple years I have dabbled in the monger business. One of my first experiences was from a referral here for SusieQ and I really enjoyed my time. Other than that I have only been left disappointed at every encounter with out of date photographs and hygiene issues. What I'm looking for is someone petite / clean / bbj and they don't look like they just rolled out of bed and smoked a cig while taking a shit before I showed up. Age 20-45 is fine with me. A couple of suggestions from you guys would be a big help! Looking for Saturday night. So don't delay as I don't have the free time that often.
Thanks so much in advance!
Fitz.
-
12-17-20 21:32 #15487Senior Member

Posts: 65Love it
That's my idea of a great review. Doesn't leave you wondering if you should give it a go. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 19:59 #15486Senior Member

Posts: 290Thanks. I've already deleted her number.
Originally Posted by KeithD
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 18:42 #15485Senior Member

Posts: 55Bad in every way, avoid
This chick is nasty, those pics have to be at LEAST 5 years old, she's walleyed, smelly, a shitty personality, and overall a mess. Avoid like your life depends on it.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 15:09 #15484Regular Member

Posts: 24Big labia
Any girls out there with a big labia? Not sure what it is but is a big turn on.
Thanks.
-
12-17-20 12:25 #15483Senior Member

Posts: 478No problem
The worst part is the face pics are definitely her. She definitely used to be attractive. She looks, acts, and seems like an addict though and the drugs have been pretty bad on her appearance.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 10:38 #15482Senior Member

Posts: 290Thank You
Thank you so much. This is why I love this place.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 10:09 #15481Senior Member

Posts: 478Stay away
Uses very old pics. She's drugged out, ugly as hell, and is nasty overall. One of my first experiences was hitting her up and I actually met her. I showed up at her shitty incall, realized she was disgusting, and left. Other reports have said similarly bad things.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 09:57 #15480Senior Member

Posts: 29Morgon
Used to post regularly on STG, and she had a number of bad reviews for being strung out last year around summer '19. Hadn't seen her posting on STG for awhile, but saw she was back. I never chanced it with her because of the reviews, but her photos always left me wondering if it would be worth it.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 09:27 #15479Senior Member

Posts: 290Southside Morgan
Has anybody had any experience with this one? I may TOFTT in the near future, but looking for any prior info if available.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/690528029717










Reply With Quote




