Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 1124 1624 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15475
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    This chick is nasty, those pics have to be at LEAST 5 years old, she's walleyed, smelly, a shitty personality, and overall a mess. Avoid like your life depends on it.
    Thanks. I've already deleted her number.

  2. #15474

    Bad in every way, avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any experience with this one? I may TOFTT in the near future, but looking for any prior info if available.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/690528029717
    This chick is nasty, those pics have to be at LEAST 5 years old, she's walleyed, smelly, a shitty personality, and overall a mess. Avoid like your life depends on it.

  3. #15473

    Big labia

    Any girls out there with a big labia? Not sure what it is but is a big turn on.

    Thanks.

  4. #15472

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much. This is why I love this place.
    The worst part is the face pics are definitely her. She definitely used to be attractive. She looks, acts, and seems like an addict though and the drugs have been pretty bad on her appearance.

  5. #15471

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Uses very old pics. She's drugged out, ugly as hell, and is nasty overall. One of my first experiences was hitting her up and I actually met her. I showed up at her shitty incall, realized she was disgusting, and left. Other reports have said similarly bad things.
    Thank you so much. This is why I love this place.

  6. #15470

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any experience with this one? I may TOFTT in the near future, but looking for any prior info if available.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/690528029717
    Uses very old pics. She's drugged out, ugly as hell, and is nasty overall. One of my first experiences was hitting her up and I actually met her. I showed up at her shitty incall, realized she was disgusting, and left. Other reports have said similarly bad things.

  7. #15469

    Morgon

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any experience with this one? I may TOFTT in the near future, but looking for any prior info if available.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/690528029717
    Used to post regularly on STG, and she had a number of bad reviews for being strung out last year around summer '19. Hadn't seen her posting on STG for awhile, but saw she was back. I never chanced it with her because of the reviews, but her photos always left me wondering if it would be worth it.

  8. #15468

    Southside Morgan

    Has anybody had any experience with this one? I may TOFTT in the near future, but looking for any prior info if available.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/690528029717

  9. #15467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    That's not robbery. That's rape.
    No arguing that. Guess I only called it a robbery because that's the way she put it to me. She's a smart girl though and managed to slip away before he got what he wanted. He ended up just stealing her infrared thermometer.

  10. #15466

    Nina

    Nina has moved locations, changed phone number (now 7174), and added a bunch of rules. Won't even do any type of BJ. Just a single hole for your use. She's taken all the pleasure out of the experience. Save your money and get a Fleshlight for xxxmas.

  11. #15465

    You can't steal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Apparently we've got some punk ass 22 yo white guy robbing Asian motel girls at knife point. Didn't even want money, just wanted to fuck for free. If anyone knows someone wit a Westfield number that ends in 1046 and fits this description, know he's a POS.
    That's not robbery. That's rape.

  12. #15464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Dayton

    Not sure if Dayton is any closer but I used to see girls there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DubMan7  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Been on here a while but just never post much. From the Richmond area, and man, it's dead here it seems. Didn't know if there was anything available that isn't as far as Indy? Had a contact here in town a few years ago that I saw twice, but she moved to Indy and I have never seen a post again from her. Good on her though! But yeah, thought I'd reach out here instead of the Richmond site, there is nothing going on there haha.

    Thanks in advance and hope to have some reports to or ways to make it up asap!
    .

  13. #15463

    Bad location

    Hello! Been on here a while but just never post much. From the Richmond area, and man, it's dead here it seems. Didn't know if there was anything available that isn't as far as Indy? Had a contact here in town a few years ago that I saw twice, but she moved to Indy and I have never seen a post again from her. Good on her though! But yeah, thought I'd reach out here instead of the Richmond site, there is nothing going on there haha.

    Thanks in advance and hope to have some reports to or ways to make it up asap!

  14. #15462
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Apparently we've got some punk ass 22 yo white guy robbing Asian motel girls at knife point. Didn't even want money, just wanted to fuck for free. If anyone knows someone wit a Westfield number that ends in 1046 and fits this description, know he's a POS.
    That's super specific. I heard from a provider friend there was another guy tying them up and abusing them. Not sure if they ever caught the person.

  15. #15461

    Nikkie

    I've been seeing Nikkie for a while now. She may not be everyone's favorite but as far as a damn good bbbjcims she gets the job done. Her incall is a very decent notel in the Beech grove area and she is what I consider safe and no bullshit when it comes to setting up an appointment. Her rates are very reasonable as well. I saw her the other day for a sloppy toppy bbbjcims. Her rates are listed in her ad. https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/56777136/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape