Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14652

    IG Model

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/205369

    All help appreciated! Despite the fake pictures, She's relatively close to me, but not the best area. Pms are fine. Thanks!
    That's a famous IG model. Can't remember her name but she's of the mil plus followers variety. No way she'll be answering the door.

  2. #14651

    Anyone one give this girl a shot?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/205369

    All help appreciated! Despite the fake pictures, She's relatively close to me, but not the best area. Pms are fine. Thanks!

  3. #14650

    Penelope Rose

    https://instagram.com/peneloperoseth...=1hs182v0tadw2

    Does anyone of you is familiar with this girl? She says is based in Rockford and has an onlyfans account. Told me she does meet ups but wants $100 cashapp deposit (red flag), so if anyone has info on her let me know.

  4. #14649

    Eleanor

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthPath1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Eleanor?
    Going to see her today.

  5. #14648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Flight

    Quote Originally Posted by Marks75  [View Original Post]
    Rates in Chicago are astonishing. I've done some research and ladies of other cities charge less with better value. It's almost cheaper to get a flight and visit someone elsewhere.
    I been seen a regular for a while. She lives in Texas was visiting Chicago once a month. Since covid I have only seen her once when she flew in. So I decided to go see her next month got my round trip same day flight for $85.

  6. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Multiple $ signs sometimes disappear. Please people just use numbers 350,250 etc.
    Just realised that. That's a weird glitch, no more typing in code for me. I responded to people with the correct amount.

  7. #14646
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikmbmmn  [View Original Post]
    That's what you said previously. So is it $$ 50 or $$$ 50?

    Someone previously said that she had a special for 3.
    She was 350 but now is running a special for 300 I heard.

  8. #14645
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBag  [View Original Post]
    You just repeated the same donation price as before. I'm confused.
    Yeah for some reason the system removes one of the $ signs I type. She was 350 but now is running a special for 300.

  9. #14644
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumSide  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to clarify, I mistyped the cost for Natalia. It's $$ 50 not what I had previously said. Sorry for the confusion.
    What the hell!! Natalia was asking 350 not 250. For some reason the extra $ I try to post gets removed. No more typing in code for me.

    Hit her back up recently and she asked for 300 and said it was a special. Again sorry for the confusion.

  10. #14643
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambucha  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $$$ yesterday.
    Yeah, I hit her up again and she said she was running a special and it was 300. Ended up not being able to make it.

  11. #14642

    Generally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    One of my biggest mongering pet peeves is girls who don't do BBBJ but are fine with BBDATY. So now only am I paying you, but you get to have more enjoyment out of it too?

    If a girl only does CBJ, I won't return the favor.
    I generally agree. At the same time, I really like DATY. So there are times where I might be fine with no BJ as long as FS is part of the deal. The problem is in the context of a QV everything feels like those fast motion video ads running along the borders of Porn Hub. There's not much time to work through a menu of options. Of course that's why it's quick.

  12. #14641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/dom...n/898310527352

    I had a dream that I saw Savage Maiden for a. 8 QV. There have been two recent reports about her that were extremely different.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...113&viewfull=1#post5061113.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...844&viewfull=1#post5057844.

    But as the TER reviews note, service is very rushed and mechanical. And what was on offer seemed a lot less than what was reported by Jmaster: No DFK, no FIV, no BB. She started with CBJ in the dream then I moved to DATY, back to CBJ, RG. Session was rushed but it's been me and the hand lately so I blew in the bag fast. I definitely need more of a GFE experience.
    One of my biggest mongering pet peeves is girls who don't do BBBJ but are fine with BBDATY. So now only am I paying you, but you get to have more enjoyment out of it too?

    If a girl only does CBJ, I won't return the favor.

  13. #14640

    Benjamin's 2. 5

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Her covid rate is crazy! And a 2 hr minimum: 9 Benjamins!
    Rates in Chicago are astonishing. I've done some research and ladies of other cities charge less with better value. It's almost cheaper to get a flight and visit someone elsewhere.

  14. #14639

    Any info

    Has anyone visited Eleanor?

  15. #14638

    Savage Maiden

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/dom...n/898310527352

    I had a dream that I saw Savage Maiden for a. 8 QV. There have been two recent reports about her that were extremely different.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...113&viewfull=1#post5061113.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...844&viewfull=1#post5057844.

    She's thinner than the photos (and seems smaller as well--the old adage that photos add pounds or maybe the lifestyle is different now than when the photos were taken) and I think her face looks better. In this dream I didn't have any problems. Nobody else seemed to be at the in-call. But as the TER reviews note, service is very rushed and mechanical. And what was on offer seemed a lot less than what was reported by Jmaster: No DFK, no FIV, no BB. She started with CBJ in the dream then I moved to DATY, back to CBJ, RG. Session was rushed but it's been me and the hand lately so I blew in the bag fast. I definitely need more of a GFE experience. At the same time, with COVID limiting my movement, it's not worth it for me to pay a lot for a few minutes. I'm not going to last long. Anyway, I appreciated FitnessBuff's post and some of the other discussions lately about safety. I left everything in the car except the car key and the money. Again, no problems at all but really only recommend dreaming about a QV if all you want is a mouth and a pussy in the deal. If you want to pay more then more will be on offer but then at those rates the connection might be better with other providers. It was clear to me also that she was nervous even though she's been at this a while. I'm not a small guy in stature but also not a huge guy and I'm super easy going. It's cliche by now but maybe YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape