Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 820 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 870 920 1320 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14637
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Her covid rate is crazy! And a 2 hr minimum: 9 Benjamins!
    Oh I haven't seen her in a long time. It was when her rate was 350.

  2. #14636
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot of fun.
    Yeah, Kurumi is fantastic. Hard to get a hold of tho, and kinda expensive with her Covid restrictions.

  3. #14635

    Sasha Stolin

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see her, but have held off because of her covid rates. Crazy. I will see her eventually. HollyBerry is out of town otherwise I would've scheduled with her, so right now I'm deciding between SofiaSweet, SashaStolin, or Alyx.
    Out of the three you are deciding on, I have only seen Sasha Stolin and it was a few years ago when her donation was $400. I can't believe what these ladies are charging these days. I would highly recommend Sasha Stolin. She is full of "Sexy". She loves sex, very pretty blonde with Huge boobs. She is a larger women, not fat by any means. Good Luck!

  4. #14634
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Her covid rate is crazy! And a 2 hr minimum: 9 Benjamins!
    I've been wanting to see her, but have held off because of her covid rates. Crazy. I will see her eventually. HollyBerry is out of town otherwise I would've scheduled with her, so right now I'm deciding between SofiaSweet, SashaStolin, or Alyx.

  5. #14633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Benjamins

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Her covid rate is crazy! And a 2 hr minimum: 9 Benjamins!
    I personally don't thing I'm worth spending that on my self. The way I see it I can hire 3 girls for that fee and really have fun. I'm sure she's worth every penny!

  6. #14632
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with this one. Pics probably are not her but not far off. Will repeat.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139070
    Is that the $$ 40 rate?

  7. #14631

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumSide  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to clarify, I mistyped the cost for Natalia. It's $$ 50 not what I had previously said. Sorry for the confusion.
    She quoted me $$$ yesterday.

  8. #14630

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or a reference?
    Perfect description of services with Nichole.

    I saw her last week after a couple of mongers suggested her.

    All good. Did massage only for one hour at $$. Nice place, nice BBBJ.

    I did not do cim, but finished with her giving me a HJ. So cih?

    Again, nice time. And very attractive.

    The only thing I was dissapointed with is I really like DT. DT like Holly Berry. And I did not get that from her.

    Would I go again? Maybe. As the price is reasonable and she is near ORD. But maybe only go 1/2 hr for $1. 5.

  9. #14629
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot of fun.
    Her covid rate is crazy! And a 2 hr minimum: 9 Benjamins!

  10. #14628

    Yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    I was planning to schedule an appointment with a higher end provider still searching reviews and figuring out who I want to see. Do any of you guys have a favorite?
    Look up Rosalita Palms!

  11. #14627

    It's the $

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBag  [View Original Post]
    You just repeated the same donation price as before. I'm confused.
    Multiple $ signs sometimes disappear. Please people just use numbers 350,250 etc.

  12. #14626

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumSide  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to clarify, I mistyped the cost for Natalia. It's $$ 50 not what I had previously said. Sorry for the confusion.
    You just repeated the same donation price as before. I'm confused.

  13. #14625
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumSide  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to clarify, I mistyped the cost for Natalia. It's $$ 50 not what I had previously said. Sorry for the confusion.
    That's what you said previously. So is it $$ 50 or $$$ 50?

    Someone previously said that she had a special for 3.

  14. #14624

    Kurumi gray

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    I was planning to schedule an appointment with a higher end provider still searching reviews and figuring out who I want to see. Do any of you guys have a favorite?
    She's a lot of fun.

  15. #14623

    Correction on Natalia's cost

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumSide  [View Original Post]
    So decided to visit Natalia (snap: nataliavill2055) and it was worth it. I was a bit sceptical at first because I typically don't meet at hotels, too many unknowns for me but the comments about her sold me. I'm normally an Asian spinner type of guy but I had to see this young Latina. She normally posts on snap when she's taking appointments. I decided to hit her up but couldn't make it when she was available but she was flexible and worked with me. She gives you a location near the place she has a room and once you say you're there she will give you the actual location. It was a decent hotel up north near O'hare. Before parking and going in I did a drive around to see if anything seems fishy, all looked good so I went up to the room. As usual I don't bring anything other than the "donation" she requested. She opened the door and she was fully dressed. Very cute a little chunky but not bad. Amazing looking tits and a nice ass. While saying hi she began to undress so I decide to join her. She seemed really eager and into it, she didn't hesitate or make it seem uncomfortable. Once undressed she went straight for a BBBJ, I moved to the bed and let her go to town for about 10 minutes. For someone who is on the younger side I was impressed by her skills. After that I slipped on the cover and started in missionary, then her on her stomach and then spooned her from behind with her leg up. Seemed like she like to watch the thrusting and her ass move and jiggle with every thrust. She made me feel like she was really into it, maybe she was maybe she was acting. Either way it made the experience pretty great. When I was ready to blow she was cool with it on her stomach. Afterwards we cleaned up and sat and chatting for a bit. She's a keeper, a bit expensive but worth it for me. Experience cost $$ 50. I'll be visiting her monthly probably until she decides she's done. When we were talking she told me she wasn't going to do this long she just wants some help with some of her bills. She also told me about a client that she was supposed to meet the night before but he got scared thinking he was being set up and she was a cop so he bailed from the parking lot and left her hanging. I was worried about that too but believe me she's legit nobody needs to worry about that. Happy hunting fools.
    Just wanted to clarify, I mistyped the cost for Natalia. It's $$ 50 not what I had previously said. Sorry for the confusion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape