High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17295
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJohn007  [View Original Post]
    BG find a new place yet? One of those last places definitely was not well kept (although I liked the actual convenient in / out vs a higher end place).
    I saw Leah at a Wyndham hotel property near Best Buy.

  2. #17294
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsully  [View Original Post]
    Which city is Eden in? Seeing 2. Sorry new to nova and would love a Ukraine dream.
    It's in Tysons Corner. Near the mall.

  3. #17293

    Which city?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunDreams  [View Original Post]
    I met with Vika a couple weeks ago as well. And I do agree, love them, not huge but natural and fun. She lets you play with them as much as you want as well. She allowed roaming under the bottom as well but moved away when tried to go in more than a little. I did not come prepared as she did offer Russian for the same price you suggested, 120 for cBJ, and she said possibly more for full; only had a few dollars to tip; next time I'll come prepared. Her skill was good, maybe slightly better than others but it sounds like she gave you a better massage than me. Would repeat but I'm dying to try the others to see if the menu has expanded.
    Which city is Eden in? Seeing 2. Sorry new to nova and would love a Ukraine dream.

  4. #17292

    Speaking of clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I don't think he mentioned FS. I've never seen anyone at them offer FS and I don't think that's changed. The new set up they have is really nice and clean though.
    BG find a new place yet? One of those last places definitely was not well kept (although I liked the actual convenient in / out vs a higher end place).

  5. #17291

    Amy

    Had anyone seen her?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9768491.html

    I've tried to do some search in here and found no Amy's.

    The other board only had to reviews, both of which were decent.

    I plan to dream of her soon but just wondering if anyone had any luck with extras.

  6. #17290
    Thanks for the nice review! Do you think FS is on the table?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of Cherry last week. Sorry for the delay in posting.

    Very clean condo in the Fair Lakes area. When she gave me the address I felt like I had been there before, same complex but different unit then I had been to. I texted her when I arrived and to my surprise the address was actually the same as she gave me earlier.

    When the door opened I found a very attractive girl (though a bit to much make up) probably late 20's. I believe the girl in the pictures are her and are recent. She had no mask on but did not mind that I was wearing one. Apartment was very clean.

    Massage was surprisingly very good. She did not mind some touching as my arms hung over the side of the table. When I flipped about 30 minutes in I thought this is going to be a short session, but she massaged my from side for about 15 minutes. I grabbed her ass a few time and pulled up that shirt dress she was wearing. She then dropped the dress and panties with no hesitation and no negotiations. What a nice body and beautiful breast. Not overly huge but nice shape and firm.

    She then climbed up like 69 style. When I touched her she did not seem to mind but did say not to deep. But she seemed to enjoy it.

    She offered me a shower which I happily accepted (shower very clean also).

    As I was leaving I laid the donation with a little tip in the table, she never even counted it.

    Very nice dream, pretty much the entire hour, I hope to dream again soon.

  7. #17289

    Vika

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I don't think he mentioned FS. I've never seen anyone at them offer FS and I don't think that's changed. The new set up they have is really nice and clean though.
    Maybe I read it wrong but he said ". And she said possibly more for full".

  8. #17288
    Quote Originally Posted by ZZZShooter  [View Original Post]
    Countries in Asia: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
    Haha you got me. I meant Chinese American I guess.

  9. #17287
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    It's rare that someone from Eden offers FS. Are you sure about this?
    I don't think he mentioned FS. I've never seen anyone at them offer FS and I don't think that's changed. The new set up they have is really nice and clean though.

  10. #17286
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Total damage is four twenty? I'm sure she is a beauty but pretty demanding for limited services.
    Barely got out this year so I decided to treat myself. I got everything I wanted minus the kissing but I understand why she was being cautious. If the handler at BG were better I'd see her again but I think it's time to retire from her and move on. Eden has a new Indian girl I'll be trying out in a few weeks hopefully.

  11. #17285

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see Leah on Friday after three days of striking out. She offered me FS +BBBJ for an extra $200 on the house. I accepted because she's my ATF. Body is just as tight as a I remember from years ago. She's got what looks like c-section scaring so I'm guessing she had a kid in the meantime. Also looks like she got some work done on her face like fillers. I'd give her face a 9, body a 10, and performance a 10. She's not offering kissing or CIM until post Covid. PM for more details if you have any questions.
    As much as I always wanted to see her, and tried many time years ago. To rich for me. Though I am not judging or criticizing.

  12. #17284

    Leah. Four twenty?

    Total damage is four twenty? I'm sure she is a beauty but pretty demanding for limited services.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see Leah on Friday after three days of striking out. She offered me FS +BBBJ for an extra $200 on the house. I accepted because she's my ATF. Body is just as tight as a I remember from years ago. She's got what looks like c-section scaring so I'm guessing she had a kid in the meantime. Also looks like she got some work done on her face like fillers. I'd give her face a 9, body a 10, and performance a 10. She's not offering kissing or CIM until post Covid. PM for more details if you have any questions.

  13. #17283

    Vika

    Quote Originally Posted by FunDreams  [View Original Post]
    I met with Vika a couple weeks ago as well. And I do agree, love them, not huge but natural and fun. She lets you play with them as much as you want as well. She allowed roaming under the bottom as well but moved away when tried to go in more than a little. I did not come prepared as she did offer Russian for the same price you suggested, 120 for cBJ, and she said possibly more for full; only had a few dollars to tip; next time I'll come prepared. Her skill was good, maybe slightly better than others but it sounds like she gave you a better massage than me. Would repeat but I'm dying to try the others to see if the menu has expanded.
    It's rare that someone from Eden offers FS. Are you sure about this?

  14. #17282

    Isabelle at BG

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see Leah on Friday after three days of striking out. She offered me FS +BBBJ for an extra $200 on the house. I accepted because she's my ATF. Body is just as tight as a I remember from years ago. She's got what looks like c-section scaring so I'm guessing she had a kid in the meantime. Also looks like she got some work done on her face like fillers. I'd give her face a 9, body a 10, and performance a 10. She's not offering kissing or CIM until post Covid. PM for more details if you have any questions.
    I noticed that Isabelle is back on the schedule at BG. Has anyone seen her? If so, please PM with details or reply to this post.

  15. #17281

    It's all Asia!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenny. She's from Kazakhstan which is pretty cool. She looks Asian but has a Russian accent as a result. She gave me HJ for included house and I offered more money for more and she turned me down.
    Countries in Asia: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape