Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 32129
-
12-15-20 07:40 #17294Senior Member

Posts: 549It's in Tysons Corner. Near the mall.
Originally Posted by Tomsully
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 23:10 #17293Regular Member

Posts: 3Which city?
Which city is Eden in? Seeing 2. Sorry new to nova and would love a Ukraine dream.
Originally Posted by FunDreams
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 22:19 #17292Senior Member

Posts: 210Speaking of clean.
BG find a new place yet? One of those last places definitely was not well kept (although I liked the actual convenient in / out vs a higher end place).
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 21:45 #17291Senior Member

Posts: 465Amy
Had anyone seen her?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9768491.html
I've tried to do some search in here and found no Amy's.
The other board only had to reviews, both of which were decent.
I plan to dream of her soon but just wondering if anyone had any luck with extras.
-
12-14-20 21:23 #17290Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the nice review! Do you think FS is on the table?
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 21:12 #17289Senior Member

Posts: 143Vika
Maybe I read it wrong but he said ". And she said possibly more for full".
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 20:36 #17288Senior Member

Posts: 549Haha you got me. I meant Chinese American I guess.
Originally Posted by ZZZShooter
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 20:35 #17287Senior Member

Posts: 549I don't think he mentioned FS. I've never seen anyone at them offer FS and I don't think that's changed. The new set up they have is really nice and clean though.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 20:34 #17286Senior Member

Posts: 549Barely got out this year so I decided to treat myself. I got everything I wanted minus the kissing but I understand why she was being cautious. If the handler at BG were better I'd see her again but I think it's time to retire from her and move on. Eden has a new Indian girl I'll be trying out in a few weeks hopefully.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 20:31 #17285Senior Member

Posts: 465Leah
As much as I always wanted to see her, and tried many time years ago. To rich for me. Though I am not judging or criticizing.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 19:59 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 376Leah. Four twenty?
Total damage is four twenty? I'm sure she is a beauty but pretty demanding for limited services.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 18:47 #17283Senior Member

Posts: 143Vika
It's rare that someone from Eden offers FS. Are you sure about this?
Originally Posted by FunDreams
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 18:28 #17282Senior Member

Posts: 143Isabelle at BG
I noticed that Isabelle is back on the schedule at BG. Has anyone seen her? If so, please PM with details or reply to this post.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 16:57 #17281Regular Member

Posts: 13It's all Asia!
Countries in Asia: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 14:10 #17280Senior Member

Posts: 61Vika
I met with Vika a couple weeks ago as well. And I do agree, love them, not huge but natural and fun. She lets you play with them as much as you want as well. She allowed roaming under the bottom as well but moved away when tried to go in more than a little. I did not come prepared as she did offer Russian for the same price you suggested, 120 for cBJ, and she said possibly more for full; only had a few dollars to tip; next time I'll come prepared. Her skill was good, maybe slightly better than others but it sounds like she gave you a better massage than me. Would repeat but I'm dying to try the others to see if the menu has expanded.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




