Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 9921
-
12-17-20 11:48 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 53Raven
Just when I had the urge to take a chance with Raven she seems to have gone off the radar. Anybody have any Raven sightings lately?
-
12-17-20 10:36 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 62Save your $$. I posted on her a few weeks ago. She was nice enough when we met, but it was just bad all the way around. Someone at else in the living room, had to get high first, terrible odor. One and done for me.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 22:14 #4069Banned Member

Posts: 968Good Review Iron
I had a good time with her also. But keep in mind somebody I know, pal of mine. Got ripped off by her. So he says. Don't know why he'd lie about that?? Like she claims. She has had a lot of back an forth with me last month. About stuff. And insists that review I wrote of her, ripping him off. Is bullshit. But I'm just going by what I was told. And FYI even if it was some bs, still she's a mega *****. She went on and on after I hooked up with her that time. Ranting and raving through texts. Complaining about how I gave her a $100 winning scratch ticket. Plus she had received 100 cash with that. She was bullshit over having to wait til 9 am to cash that. Which actually sounds like BS itself, haha. All stores Lottery machines open up at 5 am. To cash tickets. She must have went to some store, that had just opened up. Maybe that's why? If she had went elsewhere she could've cashed that way before 9 am. I had so many rant texts from her. Over that crap. That yes she caused me to say a lot of mean harsh shit to her. I should've just ignored her ignorant / ungateful ass then. She is quite the talker, I noticed. I may write a lot on a text or on this Site. But in person, I don't go talkin a lot about myself. Giving con acts / sob stories over my life. She def has her hustle stories rehearsed. About how she used to be a Madam. LMAO. And before I seen her that time, she totally rated down SW types. Comparing them to her. Saying how much classy she is. And she don't go walking the streets. "I'm not no crackhead or junkie SW. I have self dignity, so I turn down over 90% of guys who contact me. Or guys tryin to get great deals. I'm such a classy, sassy County girl. " Yeah so I don't recommend this girl. Even though we had a good time hooking up. Or if anyone does sees her, fuck her and leave. LOL. No need wasting time trying to be cool with her. Never ever have I come across anyone who was ungrateful over getting 200 bucks. It was an outcall, BTW. Me and my friend picked her. Not my cousin, haha. She went and told people it was my cousin. When she knew it was my friend. Also when she got wind of the reviews of her, out here. She spread hogwash LIES about me. I'm NOT into rough sex. She claimed to people that I choked her. And contacted her from 22 dif #s. Such downright BULLSHIT. This girl can be very vandactave when crossed the wrong way. I don't recommend anyone being her friend. And I didn't pay attention to her stupid tattoo Iron Man.
-
12-16-20 11:41 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 62Lexii
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/440125984908
I had some hit or miss communication with her, often texting in the morning when I was free and not getting a response until night when I wasn't. Eventually we connected for an early morning meet, 120/ hhr. She hosted at her apartment. There weren't any issues with safety or parking. She was ready at the agreed-upon time, but hadn't dolled up (she apologized for that, and I assume it's because she thought I might bail at that early hour). She's definitely taller and thinner than the pics would suggest. I'd imagine 5'11" or very close. She's more brunette than redhead. It's definitely the same girl as the pics because the leg tattoo matches, as do the pierced nipples. She did want the donation up front, but asked nicely. I was reluctant, but did hand it over, luckily without regrets. She's probably just been burned in the past.
We both got naked and she went right to deep throat BBBJ. She was really into the pierced nipples being played with, though one had just been repierced and was hyper sensitive. I put her on her back for DATY and she got off hard. She asked to be bent over and fucked, and I obliged. She took a pounding with a thumb all the way up her ass, thrusting back and looking to cum again. I flipped her on her back to finish, two legs over the shoulder and squeezing the pierced tits. She pulled me deep into her and ground on me while I came in the bag. We hung for a bit and talked afterwards, and I didn't feel rushed at all. I get the feeling that the menu was pretty open and multiple pops may have been allowed, but I had to get to work. She talked about how much she loves sex and can't get enough of it, playing with toys at least once a day. It shows. She likes what she does.
Ultimately, she's a cool chick and is worth the visit. I would recommend. I don't normally repeat, but I might with this one when I don't have to worry about doing anything else and we can go a few rounds.
-
12-16-20 11:28 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 176Something is Fishy
Look at the wording of these two ads that appeared side by side on STG today.
Same friggin wording.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/580516973124
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/050850631959
-
12-16-20 10:46 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 4548She's been using 1 pics the while year. I ask to meet with her if she can send me other pics. She said no.
Originally Posted by MrCrowley8493
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 04:56 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 38Looking for feedback
Moved to the area from Fitchburg area recently, and trying to find something in the area. Preferably right outside Woo. Came across this one, lack of photos and killer body made me think TGTBT. Looking for feedback on her, or a line on something closer. Willing to share Fitchburg lines.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/477758074847
-
12-15-20 17:22 #4064Banned Member

Posts: 968Thanks Slim for letting people know of her true nature!
Thank you Slim brother. That is much appreciated on your part. You did a good deed / service for letting everyone know. About her true colors. And sorry you had to witness first hand. Of her cold hearted ways. Sorry if I came off a bit harsh. With asking you about your experience and relationship to her. I appreciate that you were a trooper and told me. But more importantly that you told the Forum, out here. So now everyone knows what they're possibly up against. If someone decides to see her.
-
12-15-20 11:26 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 695I stand corrected.
Sort of. I tend not to bother reading all Hanna's gibberish, especially since I've seen her several times, and I didn't notice she had the number in the message. I clicked on the Call Me button which after you do the captcha shows the number I mentioned. As to which one, if at all, she will respond to is anyone's guess. But both are different than last time she posted in Nov.
Originally Posted by HandDeliver
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 07:43 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 62Ghosted
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/863887720372
After seeing some positive reviews on this one, I reached out. The first few attempts, she wouldn't respond until hours after first contact, well after I was available to play. Yesterday I got a response first thing in the morning and we made plans for a half hour for 160. The communication was constant until I got to the address, when it went silent. I waited for half an hour while sending periodic texts in case she was showering or something, then eventually bailed. She wrote an hour and a half later saying that she had fallen asleep (not a great sign when the last text before I arrived was only six minutes). I wrote that maybe I could reschedule for 12:30 but I needed to know ASAP. Again, there were no more responses until 12:47, which was too late for me as I had things to do. I got another unsolicited text at about 7:30 at night, and replied that I could only do mornings. I tried again this morning against my better judgement, and either her phone is out of service or she blocked me.
Ultimately I had cash in hand and wasted a rare long free morning on this one. If anyone else has luck actually connecting, I'd love to know. I think I'm done chasing this one.
-
12-15-20 07:07 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 147OK, my last post on phone number 3699, below is a link which is from a sumosearch link to stg ad if it is still up. Don't want to beat a dead horse. The ad has been updated with that same number (but different number of pics) over the past few days. Looks like maybe she is again using multiple numbers in different ads like she used to run. Good luck hearing back from her, you may have to send out a drone to actually make contact.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...deals/35601200
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 05:29 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 48Matty
I spent a whole day with her, gave her rides and all those things I mentioned she discussed or did while I was with her. I partied with her and seen both sides; and the drugging part and her holding me at needle point for drugs is why I wrote again about my mistake of a recommendation.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 20:49 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 695Current ad posted Sun had the # ending in 6857. I had last texted with her from that one in June.
Originally Posted by HandDeliver
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 19:31 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 147Hanna Numb 3699
Phone number I saw in ad for Hanna is (978) 939-3699. I did not see the old 2707,0528, 0703,3124, 6857,2601 or other older numbers of hers. I'm too chicken to see her again, after all her wacky crap from like about a year ago. That being said, if someone actually sees her and all is good in Nboro, I would try to see her. BTW, she has one nice simply sexy pic in the current ad. Not sure if I would become part of her offer to be part of the Hanna frequent flyer club to get a discount after a number of consecutive visits as she describes.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 17:13 #4057Banned Member

Posts: 968This is the Elizabeth girl that Slim is referring to.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/809329295549
I already decided that she was a NO-GO and that she's not a good provider. Even before your raving review of her. LMAO. And I could've sworn you said on your other post about her. Before the one ya just did. That you got her for a half hr, $$. But she spent hrs with you. Those were your words. I'm going to go back and look. Once I send out this post. FYI, anyone reading this Forum can go back and look at your posts. And see what you said. I'm sorry but that seems a little hokey, to me. These heavy drug addicts aren't going to spend hrs with someone. Cause they are in a rush for their next fix. Unless you have some type of real close relationship with her, that your not mentioning? And now you are diming her out, out here. For some reason. Possibly you had a big time falling out with her!? But these girls aren't just going to randomly spend hrs with someone, they don't know too well. Especially when they have a big time habit. That's why I thought that seemed hokey. If you paid for the half hr, then she's going to be in a rush to get her next fix. She's not going to stay around for hrs unless you were giving her drugs, haha. Or if she were passed out and you had to keep trying to wake her.











Reply With Quote





