Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 662 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4056

    Re: About Elizabeth. What are you talkin about Slim??

    Be more specific please!? Did she do those things to you? Or did she outright tell ya, that she does that shit? So are you saying she looks for things to rip off, meaning steal. From people's houses. You said she tried to steal a dates wallet. And how do you know that she may try drugging? Because I can't picture any of these girls, just openly admitting to that type of shit. Unless you were like her handler / or bf? Or maybe even a close, good friend / driver. Or a close family member to her! So what's your relationship to her Slimthugga?? LOL. And I don't speak to her. So you don't have to worry about me ratting you out. She seems too sketchy. Even before her reviews came out about her. She seems to exhibit too many sketchy behaviours. Like taking days to finally respond back. That's a biggie for me. That's a major red flag. I wouldn't even attempt seeing her. At this point. Even if you didn't make that review!!

  2. #4055

    Hell Yea

    Hell Yes brother! Good for you brown polishing your bean poll after all this time! Glad to hear you had a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman2007  [View Original Post]
    I had my first three holer with her a few months ago. I know she's a little strange but that woman's will take care of you. All you have to do is ask and she will provide. She will give BBFS as I understand but I always take covers with me. I like her. When she's on her game she can't be beat. I'm 73 and had my first Greek lesson with her. I wasn't disappointed. PM me if you don't know about K in Lem

  3. #4054

    Re: Hanna

    New ad up over the weekend. Looks like she's using one her previous #s again. I had tried to connect when she last posted an ad before Thanksgiving. Had a time set but when I tried to confirm she ghosted me. Luckily I didn't waste much time on it as I hadn't left yet but ended going without as I couldn't find another option on short notice.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get a hold of her this week- phone was disconnected.

    Has anyone seen her in NBorro?

    Anyone got any new stories?

  4. #4053

    Elizabeth

    Well I apologise to anyone who took the recommendation, I'm sure I benefited from YMMV. I went and seen her again this weekend and spent a long night with her. I will tell you never let her come to your house. I gave her a ride and everywhere I brought her she stole including trying to steal a dates wallet. She may even try drugging you as she talked about after a possible date showed her a pic of a wad of money. She's an insanely heavy addict and absolutely batshit crazy.

  5. #4052

    K in Lem

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I've hung out with cuban Jamie a few times. She took a pretty hard pounding in the backdoor that she seemed to enjoy. I've also seen sketchy reports so YMMV but she was good to me.
    I had my first three holer with her a few months ago. I know she's a little strange but that woman's will take care of you. All you have to do is ask and she will provide. She will give BBFS as I understand but I always take covers with me. I like her. When she's on her game she can't be beat. I'm 73 and had my first Greek lesson with her. I wasn't disappointed. PM me if you don't know about K in Lem.

  6. #4051

    Hoover

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    The Leominster cat lady would be willing to make your happy Greek birthday.
    If you like them huge the Hoover likes her kabobs greek style.

  7. #4050

    Hannah

    Tried to get a hold of her this week- phone was disconnected.

    Has anyone seen her in NBorro?

    Anyone got any new stories?

  8. #4049

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by A0009  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please recommend to me a legit provider who serve Greek cuisine. I have tried over the years and the ones I've seen basically were bait and switch. My birthday is coming up in few days and I wanted to eat some Greek food.
    I've hung out with cuban Jamie a few times. She took a pretty hard pounding in the backdoor that she seemed to enjoy. I've also seen sketchy reports so YMMV but she was good to me.

  9. #4048

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by A0009  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please recommend to me a legit provider who serve Greek cuisine. I have tried over the years and the ones I've seen basically were bait and switch. My birthday is coming up in few days and I wanted to eat some Greek food.
    The Leominster cat lady would be willing to make your happy Greek birthday.

  10. #4047
    Regular Member


    Posts: 25

    Recommendation

    Would someone please recommend to me a legit provider who serve Greek cuisine. I have tried over the years and the ones I've seen basically were bait and switch. My birthday is coming up in few days and I wanted to eat some Greek food.

  11. #4046

    SW's seem to not lie about weight

    Different photos, but did anyone else notice, same height and weight. In this case 161 lbs, not rounded up or down, too much of a coincidence?


  12. #4045

    Me no Linda no more

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a fellow monger, (MoonRipper) saw a new Asian hotel escort. Kai Li / Linda is between 35 - 45, about 5'3" maybe 130-140 lbs, has dyed blondish hair. She has rather nice (man made) "D" cup breasts. (both feel and appearance) Location was in Westborough right off the highway at a better long stay motel, entry thru inside, no outer rooms. Room was clean, I arrived early, she was showered and dressed in a nice dress. She showered again after my visit. Non smoker, doesn't seem to be a drugie type, English language skills are much better than all of the North Central Massachusetts AMP workers. I was told cost was $160, I was surprised when she offered me the choice (which I took) of HH for $130, actually cheaper than the local AMPs at $40 or $45 for HH plus a tip (FS is usually $100). Pretty face, nice figure, as the song says, she had a little booty for the guys to hold on too. No gut, and breasts aren't sagging yet. She has a site: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3145198, she is using a stock photo, certainly not 25, but she is "D". (did I mention she has lovely boobs?) Had a FS visit, everything is covered, started with mutual touching, (especially an Asian with bigger breasts seems needed). Then I did a little DATY, not as responsive as Wendy (Wendy leaves my face soaked with her juices), started with a CBJ, then CG, Mish, prone bone, mish and finished doggie. Cooperative and encouraging, but not as into the experience as some of our local Leominster ladies. No need for masks, however, she didn't seem to be a kissing type. I would say, it was an enjoyable morning, but, more than likely, the distance and lack of involvement would lead me to not repeat. Costs and a certain FS time makes it more worth it for locals. Let me be clear, I would recommend her to friends, the Pros far out way the negatives.
    Me now Gigi.

    Same picture, differant name. LOL.

  13. #4044

    Diamonds in the rough


  14. #4043

    Diamond

    Anyone have info good or bad about diamond seems TGTBT.

  15. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by Usedj  [View Original Post]
    I almost TOFTT. Arrived to the place, dead silent. Her pictures not consistent, and they definitely are not from one person. Care to share the pic? Hope someone share their experience with her
    I haven't posted in years. I saw her mid November. Text arranged half FS 1. 5. Arrived at the hotel, 45 min of texting supposedly locked herself out of the room. Finally came and got me defiantly the girl with the leopard print bra. She was really sweet decent bbj, cfs started mish, k9 finished rcg. Hung around for an hour talking she offer food and beverages. I would see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape