Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 13815
-
12-15-20 19:56 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 51Tread lightly
I would be skeptical, since they don't use real pics. I'd say check with handler. With that said I want to pull the trigger on Kira. Reports say her DD's are phenomenal. Yet lack the lfk and dfk I've got from other AB's.
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 18:53 #5144Regular Member

Posts: 15Outcall to you
Has anyone tried the outcall?
-
12-15-20 16:57 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone know how much longer Amanda's in town for?
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 01:19 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 1298Ab
No. They are not on par with the former AE. AE used real photos etc. Scroll down. You'll get more info.
Originally Posted by GrannyLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 23:26 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 318She looks very appealing, I have never seen her before but her ads all point to these pictures and name. Probably TOFTT and report back. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 17:10 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 64Asian Bunnies
Is this service on par with how AsianXclusive was, as far as talent, services and experience?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 07:56 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 989WeChat
Why don't you ask them for it via text?
Originally Posted by BootyBumping
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 18:24 #5138Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for the 2188 WeChat
I currently have a WeChat account. Honestly, I'm looking for the invite so I can browse along within why'all. Very envious of the social commenting and I want to check 2188 out, but would like something to go off of besides a phone #.
Originally Posted by ChezBonobo
[View Original Post]
I am new to this as you can probably tell from my history, but I do want to learn and contribute to the community.
If anyone knows and can hook it up, please DM me so I can provide my WeChat credentials.
Thank you,
BB.
-
12-13-20 16:31 #5137Senior Member

Posts: 161Angerla
Has anyone tried this one yet?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313
Just Asian.
-
12-12-20 21:58 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 109Amanda KP
I'll see her at least once every time she swings through town, for multiple hours. Just a joy to be around.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 20:45 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 121Mikaylalexis L
WOW, looking forward to a visit from this bunny! It seems AB was able to get porn star Alexis Love out of retirement, and visit us all the way from sunny Cali, way to go!
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
https://www.freeones.com/alexis-love-p/profile
-
12-12-20 17:29 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 1244Main page
Here is a link to the main page / disclosure agree.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
http://asianbunniesofchicago312.cuties-sites.com/
-
12-12-20 16:48 #5133Shill

Posts: 196Copy and Paste
http://asianbunniesofchicago312.cuti...haicomingsoon/
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 11:51 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 2111Bad link
This link doesn't work? But packpagegals has a few pics and they even have a few videos on xvideos.com.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 06:57 #5131Shill

Posts: 196Spinner
Mikayla? Zoey type body?
http://asianbunniesofchicago312.cuti...ylacomingsoon/











Reply With Quote





