Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 921 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5145

    Tread lightly

    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    WOW, looking forward to a visit from this bunny! It seems AB was able to get porn star Alexis Love out of retirement, and visit us all the way from sunny Cali, way to go!

    https://www.freeones.com/alexis-love-p/profile
    I would be skeptical, since they don't use real pics. I'd say check with handler. With that said I want to pull the trigger on Kira. Reports say her DD's are phenomenal. Yet lack the lfk and dfk I've got from other AB's.

  2. #5144

    Outcall to you

    Has anyone tried the outcall?

  3. #5143
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I'll see her at least once every time she swings through town, for multiple hours. Just a joy to be around.
    Anyone know how much longer Amanda's in town for?

  4. #5142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Ab

    Quote Originally Posted by GrannyLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this service on par with how AsianXclusive was, as far as talent, services and experience?
    No. They are not on par with the former AE. AE used real photos etc. Scroll down. You'll get more info.

  5. #5141
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one yet?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313

    Just Asian.
    She looks very appealing, I have never seen her before but her ads all point to these pictures and name. Probably TOFTT and report back. Thanks.

  6. #5140

    Asian Bunnies

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Is this service on par with how AsianXclusive was, as far as talent, services and experience?

  7. #5139

    WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by BootyBumping  [View Original Post]
    I currently have a WeChat account. Honestly, I'm looking for the invite so I can browse along within why'all. Very envious of the social commenting and I want to check 2188 out, but would like something to go off of besides a phone #.
    Why don't you ask them for it via text?

  8. #5138

    Looking for the 2188 WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBonobo  [View Original Post]
    He means WeChat won't let you sign up unless another WeChat user verifies you. An odd registry process to say the least but it is what it is.
    I currently have a WeChat account. Honestly, I'm looking for the invite so I can browse along within why'all. Very envious of the social commenting and I want to check 2188 out, but would like something to go off of besides a phone #.

    I am new to this as you can probably tell from my history, but I do want to learn and contribute to the community.

    If anyone knows and can hook it up, please DM me so I can provide my WeChat credentials.

    Thank you,

    BB.

  9. #5137

    Angerla

    Has anyone tried this one yet?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313

    Just Asian.

  10. #5136

    Amanda KP

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    This woman is truly special. Beautiful, good personality, next level skills. I was blown away. Going to try to see her again before she's gone.
    I'll see her at least once every time she swings through town, for multiple hours. Just a joy to be around.

  11. #5135

    Mikaylalexis L

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link to the main page / disclosure agree.

    http://asianbunniesofchicago312.cuties-sites.com/
    WOW, looking forward to a visit from this bunny! It seems AB was able to get porn star Alexis Love out of retirement, and visit us all the way from sunny Cali, way to go!

    https://www.freeones.com/alexis-love-p/profile

  12. #5134

    Main page

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link to the main page / disclosure agree.

    http://asianbunniesofchicago312.cuties-sites.com/

  13. #5133

    Copy and Paste

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    This link doesn't work? But packpagegals has a few pics and they even have a few videos on xvideos.com.
    http://asianbunniesofchicago312.cuti...haicomingsoon/

  14. #5132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    This link doesn't work? But packpagegals has a few pics and they even have a few videos on xvideos.com.

  15. #5131

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape