Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 18426
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5031

    MackJo

    New posting to this forum (been lurking for awhile), and new to SA, but I wanted to recommend MackJo. She is one of the first ones I met off the site, I saw her posted here a few times. She looks like her pictures, curvy, nice tits and ass, and is a great time in bed. Reasonable ppm, and I think she can even host right now as she's in a hotel in manassas while her apartment is being renovated (something about flooding). She did also mention she does dogwalking as her job while in school online, so she stays pretty unexposed (if anyone cares about that, which I guess nowadays you have to). Not only is she a fun time, but she can actually hold an intelligent conversation and provides a good "girlfriend experience". Look her up, you won't be disappointed.

  2. #5030

    Cbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely stunning in person. Phenomenal body with enhanced boobs and hourglass figure. Friendly and really easy to talk to. Experienced SB and looking for something steady and long term. Nice person. Asking for $400 per meet, but upfront about all activities require covering. I asked "Even BJ's". Her reply was funny "I don't know where you are putting that thing or where it's been". Deal breaker for me so I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ddf6e...5-9b40aefbcd6e
    Would she do BBBJ if you had recent test results?

  3. #5029

    Hakunamatata

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She used to go by sugarhunniebunz or something like that. I have seen her off and on for 2 years. Lots of fun if a little unreliable on scheduling as she has kids.
    Not sure if she's worth 600 for just lunchtime fun. For that, she better stay overnight.

  4. #5028

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Going to meet Ari_Yanet this afternoon.

    Any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4db53...0-e4b4e46bec19
    How'd it go bud? I've chatted with her a few times over the past couple of days but nothing set up yet.

  5. #5027
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I've been trying to holler at her for months, I think we've actually interacted maybe twice, she'll send a reply and and I'll respond back and then its just crickets. But she's one of the 4 or 5 on this site that are on my "Holy Grail" list that I'd pay stupid money to have an evening with but I'm not having much luck cracking the shell. So if anyone has any info or had any luck please PM me and let me know. Thanks as always and stay safe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d565b...7-50f533e91efc
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    If you land this one my hats off to you. She's a 11/10 on my scale as well Good luck!
    She is odd for sure. Communicates well for a day or so then drops off. She's got the look that is worth putting up with the BS though, for a awhile anyway.

  6. #5026
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely stunning in person. Phenomenal body with enhanced boobs and hourglass figure. Friendly and really easy to talk to. Experienced SB and looking for something steady and long term. Nice person. Asking for $400 per meet, but upfront about all activities require covering. I asked "Even BJ's". Her reply was funny "I don't know where you are putting that thing or where it's been". Deal breaker for me so I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ddf6e...5-9b40aefbcd6e
    That's too bad. I guess some dudes are OK with a CBJ but that would be a deal breaker for me too.

  7. #5025

    Pinkfitness12

    Finally took the plunge. As mentioned previously, she is a little socially awkward and communication skills are not great. Not a conversationalist at all. Her body is absolutely flawless. Great natural tits, flat abs, round firm booty. All activities uncovered, tight pussy, orgasmic and a screamer. Will give BBBJ, but you literally have to force her head down or explicitly ask for it. Terrible kisser and that's clearly not her favorite activity as her performance shows. Tried to negotiate $300, but she stood firm at $500.

    Saw her a few times. Available on short notice which was great. Nice young lady, but lack of convo, poor kisser and below average blow job so moving on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b505...5-e317db187962

  8. #5024

    Lo5871

    Absolutely stunning in person. Phenomenal body with enhanced boobs and hourglass figure. Friendly and really easy to talk to. Experienced SB and looking for something steady and long term. Nice person. Asking for $400 per meet, but upfront about all activities require covering. I asked "Even BJ's". Her reply was funny "I don't know where you are putting that thing or where it's been". Deal breaker for me so I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ddf6e...5-9b40aefbcd6e

  9. #5023

    Graziya

    Had a meet and greet with this Russian. Tall, thick accent and great rack. She wants monthly allowance of $2500. Tried to break it down to a per meet gift and she wasn't interested. Moving on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b6fd...1-f026053b4b1e

  10. #5022

    Helensophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4106b...0-3e5c3781443f

    Three messages into our three messages into our conversation and she's asking me to text her on WhatsApp. We all know what that means. Blocked her and moved on.
    Yes. I was getting one word answers, "dear. ".

  11. #5021

    Helensophia

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4106b...0-3e5c3781443f

    Three messages into our three messages into our conversation and she's asking me to text her on WhatsApp. We all know what that means. Blocked her and moved on.

  12. #5020

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Remember seeing a profile with those same pics a few months ago. No idea if it is real of fake. Didn't bother msging her at the time. Seems too fake to be true.
    Yes, some of those pics look familiar. I chatted with her a while back, but got nowhere.

  13. #5019

    Not new

    Remember seeing a profile with those same pics a few months ago. No idea if it is real of fake. Didn't bother msging her at the time. Seems too fake to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec829...d-a0fe52d8a8cd

    Can any of you super sleuths check her photos for IG model pics or something. I can't believe this one is real but I'm hopeful!

  14. #5018

    VictoriaKx. Is she real?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec829...d-a0fe52d8a8cd

    Can any of you super sleuths check her photos for IG model pics or something. I can't believe this one is real but I'm hopeful!

  15. #5017

    Ari_Yanet

    Going to meet Ari_Yanet this afternoon.

    Any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4db53...0-e4b4e46bec19

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape