Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 18421
-
07-13-20 15:09 #3676Regular Member

Posts: 15DCgalz
Perfectly nice extended conversation. Bottom line: She (or they) want $500 (dropped to $400) to meet "for a date" with decisions about further activities deferred. I politely passed.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a3f...7-47b3cc74c417
-
07-13-20 09:59 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 618Lanalovestoread
Love how this one immediately starts her profile with making it clear she wants you to go to her wish list and get her something. The continues the entire profile with how she doesn't need anyone to take care of her, will be just fine without a SD and is a hard worker. LOL For some reason I feel like she would be high maintenance.
https://www.seeking.com/member/87570...9-1926ffe095ce
-
07-13-20 09:47 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 1115Tits!
Cute girl would have loved to have tie those puppies up.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 09:15 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 618Thanks for the intel bro. Massive is an understatement. We are supposed to meet this week but she hasn't mentioned any expectations on her end; so we'll see.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 08:36 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 73Senior Member?
This guy needs to be promoted to Senior member! He has multiple posts with multiple reviews, anf all of them contain the information everyone is looking for.
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 07:56 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 94Instagram Model / Twitch Streamer
https://www.seeking.com/member/b872f...1-53e80b752996
I thought I recognized the pics, and turns out she's a well known instagram model / twitch streamer that splits time between dc or Hawaii. People on reddit we're questioning how she's only on vacation, but says its her first time on the site. Maybe she had an arrangement off of SA who knows, doesn't seem like she's does anything else so maybe she's back home while looking out for the next arrangement.
Anyone talk to her at all?
-
07-13-20 07:01 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 1021Chatted with her over the weekend. She's a flight attendant and has been out of work for a few months due to Covid, seems cool but we couldn't agree on an arrangement so I moved on. But she sent me a few pics, face isn't all that but she's got massive tits.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 01:52 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 146SeekingInDMV
Try doing a Google search. I get a bunch of results.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 23:11 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 81Xeinny
I met her. She work in school setting and has been out of work since the beginning of quarantine. She could be ProAm. Her apartment was pretty sparse, as if she lived some where else. I enjoyed meeting her.
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 23:09 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 618If you land this one my hats off to you. She's a 11/10 on my scale as well Good luck!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 23:08 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 618VioletPL
https://www.seeking.com/member/c219e...7-8f7e19dc101f
Not sure why but this one is really interesting and seems very genuine; and my BS meter is pretty tuned in. Anyone have any experience with her?
-
07-12-20 23:06 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 81SeekingiInDMV
Thanks for info. I couldn't locate "Tessa Roxxx" in either location. Can you give me a link?
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-12-20 21:06 #3664Regular Member

Posts: 23Havefunwitme
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e995...5-f37d99f5dda3
Quickly moved to text. Said she has had a previous SD before and was used to getting $700-800 ppm and $3. 5 k / month for meeting twice a month.
Wished her well, because if she's getting that much as supplemental income, she needs to continue doing what she's doing.
-
07-12-20 16:52 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 311I epecially like.
"I get off on financially cuckolding my boyfriend".
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:46 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 146SeekingInDMV
I'm almost positive this is the same girl that has shot a little bit of porn. She goes under the name Tessa Roxxx. She has some stuff on pornhub and a profile on sexyjobs.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





