Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 523 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3043

    Jasmine: Making my mistress fantasy come true.

    One sentence review: It's like having a Nevada bunny ranch girl in Waterbury.

    Pros: Beautiful, professional, sensual, reliable, consistent, cool, smart and funny.

    Cons: she sucks at texting and she knows it LOL.

    I saw her earlier and her GFE is out of this world. I mean I thought to myself afterwards, "that felt like what it would be like after giving your girlfriend a gold necklace on Christmas Eve and then she gives you the look". The little noises she makes kill me.

    What sets her apart in my book is I saw her last Friday and she switched it up to more of a PSE mode and I honestly haven't released like that on a long time even she said something about the results LOL The faces she makes when she's feeling it are white hot really something else.

    I've seen her as my regular and it gets better every time because she really gets to know you and it seems more like a friends with benefits situation than an escort and client arrangement.

    I'm hoping to get the guts to do the old "meet up at a bar and pretend to pick her up " thing later.

    I'll let you know how it goes.

  2. #3042

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostScore  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Intel on her. I've run into a couple asking for deposits but I'm leary. Her ad and listed snap are hot af but I'm thinking TGTBT.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/159929762998
    Its a scam. Those pics are Nicoleteam0. That scammer is some dude selling her onlyfans leaks which you can google for free.

  3. #3041
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostScore  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Intel on her. I've run into a couple asking for deposits but I'm leary. Her ad and listed snap are hot af but I'm thinking TGTBT.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/159929762998
    Most likely a scam. Cash apps, no location, text on snap? Seems fishy. Too bad, looks good.

  4. #3040
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFan125  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this provider post up before but don't remember her name for search:

    Apparently has a house in waterbury.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-8801/35544660
    Abort abort abort.

    She's using a filter to alter her face. She's a well known scammer and a complete flake. I had a harrowing experience with her I'd just as soon forget.

  5. #3039

    Did anyone Taste the Rainbow?

    Looking for Intel on her. I've run into a couple asking for deposits but I'm leary. Her ad and listed snap are hot af but I'm thinking TGTBT.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/159929762998

  6. #3038

  7. #3037
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Very tempting pics but nothing but trouble, and I have heard rumors that you will be left with a parting gift that you will remember her for forever. The infamous Stormy. Had her when she first hit the profession it was a great session but I will not repeat ever. No matter what the little head says.
    Also has a warrant out for re-arrest.

  8. #3036

    Bambi / AKA Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFan125  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this provider post up before but don't remember her name for search:

    Apparently has a house in waterbury.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-8801/35544660
    That is Bambi / Nicole. The house must be on M St. She has some mixed reviews. You may want to check the reviews before meeting up with her. She does have a handler.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #3035
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFan125  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this provider post up before but don't remember her name for search:

    Apparently has a house in waterbury.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-8801/35544660
    Stay away. Very tempting pics but nothing but trouble, and I have heard rumors that you will be left with a parting gift that you will remember her for forever. The infamous Stormy. Had her when she first hit the profession it was a great session but I will not repeat ever. No matter what the little head says.

  10. #3034
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseAlber  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info, one question does she had that nice body that you can see in her pictures?
    I never met with her. I refuse to meet with anyone with all those rules. From my experience I know it's won't be a happy ending.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  11. #3033

    Info

    I've seen this provider post up before but don't remember her name for search:

    Apparently has a house in waterbury.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-8801/35544660

  12. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and she responded quickly. Her rates are 1. 2 qv, 1. 5 hh and 2. 2 hr. If your looking for a clock watcher, everything covered and no GFE she is the one.


    Not my type so I.

    Decided to pass.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Thank you for the info, one question does she had that nice body that you can see in her pictures?

  13. #3031

    Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseAlber  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know her? She supposed to be in Wolcott area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...kills/35536387
    I texted her and she responded quickly. Her rates are 1. 2 qv, 1. 5 hh and 2. 2 hr. If your looking for a clock watcher, everything covered and no GFE she is the one.

    Not my type so I.

    Decided to pass.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #3030

    Vanessa

    Is she GFE with French kissing, FIV, etc?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times and would recommend. I never remember any No AA ads from her. I do my homework pretty thoroughly, including Googling multiple numbers for past archived ads, before going and that restriction doesn't ring a bell for her. I have been ghosted by her twice but I wrote it off to overbooking and room location problems and had no problems with that on subsequent visits. She moves around the Waterbury area a bit so I don't think she has a permanent spot. She enjoys sex and is a pretty straightforward person. Last time I saw her a month ago she was getting a little flabby so I think her weight can vary.

  15. #3029

    To good to be true?

    Does anyone know her? She supposed to be in Wolcott area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...kills/35536387

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape