Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 523 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3028

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I used to have my eye on her ads but didn't she used to advertise no "AA"? If so that leaves me out.
    I have seen her a few times and would recommend. I never remember any No AA ads from her. I do my homework pretty thoroughly, including Googling multiple numbers for past archived ads, before going and that restriction doesn't ring a bell for her. I have been ghosted by her twice but I wrote it off to overbooking and room location problems and had no problems with that on subsequent visits. She moves around the Waterbury area a bit so I don't think she has a permanent spot. She enjoys sex and is a pretty straightforward person. Last time I saw her a month ago she was getting a little flabby so I think her weight can vary.

  2. #3027

    I Have Texted

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyHusky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the blonde Paris in Wolcott on STG. I see no prior reviews. She looks TGTBT, but responds promptly, yet in a rude manner. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    HH.
    Twice now with who ever is running this girl. I do not think it is she herself because of the direct way the texts sound, and she is working out of the only hotel in Wolcott. In addition she wants 150 for a half and will not move from that price.

    As for Mel and AA? I have no clue my suggestion is to simply ask her.

    Poo.

  3. #3026

    I can go wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/890792468239

    Mel / Vanessa is always a good time. Easy to talk to no visible demons and fucks like a rabbit on crack! Her oral skills are above average she know what she is doing and does it well even without the deep throat. She is def not the girl in the ad but she will send you a close to her confirmation pic from her past when she had a bit more meat on her bones.

    Mels tits are small but fun and her ass is still close to perfect! I was amazed at her grind abilities it's like she has an over abundance of energy! Her phone range several times but she never even glanced it it's direction once. She was focused on Poo popping.

    So she sucked, she fucked and when it was time the cover came off and I unloaded into her mouth. She stayed with it until my riling orgasm was totally spent. Mel made sure no swimmers were missed and then spit.

    I was there for a half hour never rushed and had a good time. Well worth the bean I spent knowing I wouldn't be robbed and would leave satisfied.

    Have fun. I did and I will be back. Poo.
    I used to have my eye on her ads but didn't she used to advertise no "AA"? If so that leaves me out.

  4. #3025
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/890792468239

    Mel / Vanessa is always a good time. Easy to talk to no visible demons and fucks like a rabbit on crack! Her oral skills are above average she know what she is doing and does it well even without the deep throat. She is def not the girl in the ad but she will send you a close to her confirmation pic from her past when she had a bit more meat on her bones.

    Mels tits are small but fun and her ass is still close to perfect! I was amazed at her grind abilities it's like she has an over abundance of energy! Her phone range several times but she never even glanced it it's direction once. She was focused on Poo popping.

    So she sucked, she fucked and when it was time the cover came off and I unloaded into her mouth. She stayed with it until my riling orgasm was totally spent. Mel made sure no swimmers were missed and then spit.

    I was there for a half hour never rushed and had a good time. Well worth the bean I spent knowing I wouldn't be robbed and would leave satisfied.

    Have fun. I did and I will be back. Poo.
    Thanks Poo. I sure she is a gem if it came from you. I'll have to give it a ride.

    Thanks for the info.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #3024

    Paris in Wolcott

    Anyone try the blonde Paris in Wolcott on STG. I see no prior reviews. She looks TGTBT, but responds promptly, yet in a rude manner. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    HH.

  6. #3023

    You Can't Go Wrong

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/890792468239

    Mel / Vanessa is always a good time. Easy to talk to no visible demons and fucks like a rabbit on crack! Her oral skills are above average she know what she is doing and does it well even without the deep throat. She is def not the girl in the ad but she will send you a close to her confirmation pic from her past when she had a bit more meat on her bones.

    Mels tits are small but fun and her ass is still close to perfect! I was amazed at her grind abilities it's like she has an over abundance of energy! Her phone range several times but she never even glanced it it's direction once. She was focused on Poo popping.

    So she sucked, she fucked and when it was time the cover came off and I unloaded into her mouth. She stayed with it until my riling orgasm was totally spent. Mel made sure no swimmers were missed and then spit.

    I was there for a half hour never rushed and had a good time. Well worth the bean I spent knowing I wouldn't be robbed and would leave satisfied.

    Have fun. I did and I will be back. Poo.

  7. #3022

    Lol

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/078770924773

    Quoted 2. 5 for a hhr. Yea ok. That hhr all inclusive pse with winning lotto number?

  8. #3021

    Xena Lilliana Val

    Quote Originally Posted by DWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Apparently no one has Xena's contact info anymore. My inbox has been awfully quiet.
    Is this her? Looks like outs only.

    Tea E. Are num 353891.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...y/213138490538
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Val NzVjOWI.jpg‎   Val NzVjsdf.jpg‎  

  9. #3020

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AeGuy  [View Original Post]
    (apologies to John Updike).

    A while ago, I posted a generally positive review of my experience with Bunny. P. Anthony pointed out then, as he does here, that said Bunny is actually a SnokeHoe, full of ugly, wrath and Dark Side. I, however, decided to keep my own counsel and did not heed the good Brother's warnings. To my chagrin, my second Bunny sighting was ROUGH. More drama than a Mexican soap opera. And the demons had taken over completely. While everything was available (albeit laced with invective about her bastard two-timing boyfriend who stole her drugs), she just made me feel sad. So much so that Little Guy felt sad, too. Miserable experience.

    Takeaways: 1) Mustn't forget that life for these young ladies can be a harrowing and abysmal existence; 2) Beware the Dark Side; 3) F'and listen when Putnam Anthony speaks!
    Thanks for the clear headed insight. I was dumb enough to want to give her a try recently myself thinking she cleaned up her act. This shows once those dark demons take a hold of you and you keep hanging with low life's there's no coming back.

  10. #3019

    Milford?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/577439138935

    Anyone seen her. I feel like I've seen something about her ad before but maybe it was a different name
    Why post that in the Waterbury Forum. She is in Milford which is close to Bridgeport or even New Haven. Yes, she put it in the Waterbury section of STG because she hasn't a clue, but most guys in Waterbury ae looking for providers in the area. You have a much better chance of the guys down there having info for you.

    SMH.

    Blue.

  11. #3018
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Rabbit Redux (with apologies Mr. Updike)

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961

    I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.
    (apologies to John Updike).

    A while ago, I posted a generally positive review of my experience with Bunny. P. Anthony pointed out then, as he does here, that said Bunny is actually a SnokeHoe, full of ugly, wrath and Dark Side. I, however, decided to keep my own counsel and did not heed the good Brother's warnings. To my chagrin, my second Bunny sighting was ROUGH. More drama than a Mexican soap opera. And the demons had taken over completely. While everything was available (albeit laced with invective about her bastard two-timing boyfriend who stole her drugs), she just made me feel sad. So much so that Little Guy felt sad, too. Miserable experience.

    Takeaways: 1) Mustn't forget that life for these young ladies can be a harrowing and abysmal existence; 2) Beware the Dark Side; 3) F'and listen when Putnam Anthony speaks!

  12. #3017
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Rabbit Redux

    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961

    I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.
    (apologies to John Updike).

    A while ago, I posted a generally positive review of my experience with Bunny. P. Anthony pointed out for the benefit of others that said Bunny is actually a SnokeHoe, full of ugly, wrath and Dark Side. I, however, decided to keep my own counsel and did not heed the good Brother's warnings. To my chagrin, my second Bunny sighting was ROUGH. More drama than a Mexican soap opera. And the demons had taken over completely. While everything was available (albeit laced with invective about her bastard two-timing boyfriend who stole her drugs), she just made me feel sad. So much so that Little Guy felt sad, too. Miserable experience.

    Takeaways: 1) Mustn't forget that life for these young ladies can be a harrowing and abysmal existence; 2) Beware the Dark Side; 3) F'and listen when Putnam Anthony speaks!

  13. #3016

    Larissa

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/577439138935

    Anyone seen her. I feel like I've seen something about her ad before but maybe it was a different name?

  14. #3015

    Just In Time

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappyPants  [View Original Post]
    Firend of mine give it a shot, he took something home with him. Don't do it.
    Thank you I just cancelled my date! Poo.

  15. #3014

    Any info?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/685022298100

    Body looks hot enough, was wondering if anyone has had a go at her yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape