Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 7375
-
12-11-20 19:51 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 118Yup I was at all those. LOL.
So disappointed her sister never jumped in. We tried. I also remember some guys bringing their wives! LOL. Here's a pic I uploaded off a video I have.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 18:33 #3279Banned Member

Posts: 588Lacey
Lacey was everyones fave! Pics are of her.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
Tiffs sister was Ashley, bigger tits than her sis.
There was Marlee too. And Marlene. LOL.
2-3 times a week.
-
12-11-20 14:50 #3278Banned Member

Posts: 588F_uck yeah!
Bobs Gangbang House!! LOL.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
He pulled in guys off of craigslist. Tiffany was a perfect s_lut! She was my fave! I made her cum squirt all over the living room. I ALMOST convinced her sister to join in (she would come to watch? Lacey was a little Latina f_uckdoll. Good fuckin times.
-
12-11-20 14:10 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 75First one is real.
One would think She is too good to be true, but my friend keeps telling me that he is in love with Her.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 09:41 #3276Regular Member

Posts: 11Maria scam
Forget the cash app requirements the pictures show an AOL branded computer and a ton of CDs they must be at least 8 to 10 years old Oh and by the way a tineye search shows pictures on European sites from back in 2018.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
Sorry nothing but a scam save your money.
LKN.
-
12-11-20 01:26 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 99Conn is OK just not overnight. Enfield leads
XxxPorn and Everyone.
Its Ok to go to Conn for one day, just not an overnight stay. The covid rule only applies to extended time. MA residents are not banned from Conn.
Secondly, a few leads for Enfield from past experience of an ok time. Local across the MA Line.
She's very natural. Average 60-100 roses.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/852881218710
Motel girl average 60-120 roses. She's big in the rear but goes easy.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...f/829630774849
-
12-11-20 00:30 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 502Avoid
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...k/419567208386
This one got me about a year ago, maybe longer. Avoid, promises the moon for cheap, takes the cash, & then she's gone.
Also Major Demons (big surprise).
Going to post in Hartford too.
Kev.
-
12-10-20 22:08 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 118Anybody else used to go to the gangbangs off Sumner Ave area a few years ago?
Back in 2014 and 2015 I used to go to gangbangs at an older guys house off Sumner Ave. Anybody else used to go? Lacey was one of the girls that would play along with Tiffany and many others. It was a nice run of either cheap or free gangbangs we had going on. The good ol days.
-
12-10-20 20:21 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 118That's Lacey!
I used to see her all the time. Lost touch with her a few years ago. Does anybody have any contact info for her? Private message me!!
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 20:20 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 792Avoid this scumbag
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
This link should be active hopefully. She will take the donation ask you to wash your hands and disappear. She has a handler as well. AVOID.
Originally Posted by IWntYou69
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...35240/35496918
-
12-10-20 20:10 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 792Why?
Fancylover why in hell would you see her again if she tried to steal your meds, threw your keys 50 yards away and she was a crappy lay to you TWICE? Not trying to rag on you just trying to understand this logic.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 20:00 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 792Not sure where though
I seen that pic before also. Just not sure where stg, CL etc. But I've definately seen that pic before.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 18:00 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 207Unless she's changed, she was definitely a good time. Cute girl who seems to have the most sensitive pussy, of any girl I've met on stg. No habits that I could see either. She seems to orgasm the entire time you're in her. I haven't seen her recently because for some reason she just cut me off. I had seen her many times before. From she first started posting and we always had a good customer / provider relationship. No clue what happened. I'd definitely give her a shot though.
Originally Posted by Smoopy131
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 17:04 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 734Maria
How do you solve a problem like Maria? You don't do a Cash app. Looks to good to be true and couldn't answer where she way staying. I city would be nice, but no answer.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/017437102049
-
12-10-20 14:49 #3266Regular Member

Posts: 18Ashley
Any reviews on this one, seen her ads for a while but can't find any intel.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/102918640076










Reply With Quote






